SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:16 pm

Please do not directly question why a member or members like or dislike someone. They have the right, and according to the Rules, we don't have the right to question or judge them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by jen689 Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:51 pm

Ben blogs about the women's reaction to his connection with Lauren B...

...It was at the group date that this week really started to go downhill....I really started to notice some tension amongst the women – but not towards each other. Definitely towards me....

...I heard there was some rumor going around that I had supposedly told Lauren B. that she was the only one I cared about (as lovely as Lauren B. is, that was definitely not true) that some of it started to make sense. But initially I was baffled. These women that had just been having such a great time suddenly seemed mad at me or at least didn't care about me anymore. It was like someone flipped a switch.

I started trying to figure out what was going on and my conversations with Becca and JoJo, and I could tell from those that it had something to do with me giving too much attention to Lauren B. I was confused, though, since I really hadn't spent that much time with her that day. And definitely not more than anyone else. And I knew that because I always try to be so conscious of things like that on these group dates with spending too much time with anyone or making anyone feel left out.

...I was so on-edge about spending too much time with any one girl after everyone seemed so upset about me and Lauren B...I don't know. I guess it's safe to say my mind was spinning at this point, and it really felt like I couldn't do anything right.

The ride back to the mainland from the island wasn't shown, but it was really uncomfortable. Girls were completely avoiding me and whispering to each other most of the way. I actually was worried that many of them might leave once we docked, and I half expected some of them not to come to the after party that night. Maybe more than any other time in this entire journey, I felt like I had possibly ruined everything. I had let these women down and maybe there was no repairing it.

....It wasn't just JoJo and Becca and Leah either. Lauren H. was obviously upset. Amanda seemed extremely upset too. Really the only person that didn't seem upset was Lauren B.

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20981907_20985843,00.html

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:02 pm

Bens own blog is very real and full of emotion this week.  I think Lauren was very justified in her emotional feelings and upset this week.  I find her to be a lovely, sweet woman who is beautiful but fun and knows how to get along with others.  She is also more cautious and a thinker which I also appreciate.  All positive qualities in my eyes.  Ben lavishing attention on Lauren on the pig date is on Ben.  Clearly by Bens's blog and the numerous clips we see of Lauren being close friends with most of the other women... the woman like Lauren.  No doubt it is hard to watch any connection that may be strong with another woman play out before your eyes.  Finding that connection is the purpose of the show.  I don't see Lauren exploiting her connection with Ben. I actually feel bad for the final two women in what according to Ben's blog is going to be an emotionally grueling experience.  

As aways JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:05 pm

harts05 wrote:
Diana wrote:I don't know I would feel nervous if I was her. He sent Olivia home after Emily said basically the same thing Leah did.

IMO, this was all producer drive because it's so obvious it's going to be Lauren. I am going to guess Lolo and Ben spent more time alone on that beach then we were shown to shake up the girls like that. It's a huge clue JoJo isn't F1. If she was, he wouldn't be acting like that with her on that date. It's pretty clear the spoilers about the girls seeing the writing on the wall and being upset about it.

that leads to my question of exactly WHY was JoJo SOOO upset that there wasn't a cocktail party?  I didn't really get that...it wasn't like they (she and Ben) were in a bad place or something bad had happened..any clues anyone? no idea

I think it was because there was something she wanted to tell him .. And didn't get the chance .. From a comment that was shown about her wanting to tell him something...

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:36 pm

guys don't you feel like Lauren's face is somehow different? From her two latest picture on IG I felt like there's something different and I can point a finger at it..
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:57 pm

She just had 2 wisdom teeth removed...

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:58 pm

^^^ That'll do it!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:10 pm

Wow getting her wisdom teeth out at 26, I got mine out at 14. Varies person to person it seems.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:14 pm

I enjoy her Instagram post. "When someone does something wrong. Don't forget all the things they did right". And her caption was "love" Leah even commented "love you boo." Probably just shows you how producer driven it was, and I just think Lauren is a cool, kind chick who has a good heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:19 pm

I had that impression from the picture that Ben "accidentally" liked, but maybe it's just a feeling Smiley Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 48 1f339
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:50 pm

Al wrote:Wow getting her wisdom teeth out at 26, I got mine out at 14. Varies person to person it seems.

You guys never cease to amaze me with how perceptive you are. I never noticed anything different about Lauren.

I had mine out at 27 and looked like a chipmunk with a mouthful of nuts for a week. Not a good look. If you are older when you have them removed, it is usually much worse because the roots are bigger when they pull them. Ouch.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:54 pm

Al wrote:Wow getting her wisdom teeth out at 26, I got mine out at 14. Varies person to person it seems.

26 and I still got mine. My dad had his out a few years ago while in his early 50s. Apparently wisdom teeth don't come until very late in my family. Lol

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 48 87b72b10 Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 48 86669110 Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 48 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88