SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 47 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 32 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:50 pm

I love how into the game Ben was! laugh out loud Emily was killing it. Must be how she hurt her thumb.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:51 pm

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 CZC_NobUMAAS7F3
Whipclip ‏@whipclip · 11m11 minutes ago
The @LucyAngelBand performs
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:52 pm

Which girl carried Rachel in? That was impressive.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:52 pm

mizzoufan wrote:
bachfan29 wrote:
metalgirl wrote:It looked to me like Ben had a good time with Lauren, but I didn't see him as "DONE" after just that one date.  Not something I notice with other couples.  

really?
I agree I still think at this point in his eyes Olivia is still on the top of his list

i don't think so at all....... but hey if that what you see than **edited**. That conversation is something he has not had with olivia and you can tell by tell by his looks and his conversation that lauren is it...**IMO**

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:52 pm

mizzoufan wrote:
bachfan29 wrote:
metalgirl wrote:It looked to me like Ben had a good time with Lauren, but I didn't see him as "DONE" after just that one date.  Not something I notice with other couples.  

really?
I agree I still think at this point in his eyes Olivia is still on the top of his list
I don't think so, Olivia may seem fun and exciting to him but Lauren bought him hook, line and sinker with the home-y dad story. At the end of the day, Ben will go with what he knows- midwest hometown values in a really pretty package.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:52 pm

bachfan29 wrote:

really?

Yes, really.  Ben was an excellent actor last season, being in love with Kaitlyn.  He convinced himself of it.  And I think the lead gets just as caught up in the bubble as the contestants.

It's easy to "see" when you know the outcome.  I was trying to watch objectively, and he honestly kissed JoJo with more passion up on that roof last week, caressing her bare back.  That looked as real to me as his time with Lauren. And his slow dancing with Caila looked pretty damn steamy too.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:52 pm

bachfan29 wrote:yea you have said that for a while now but i would watch it instead of seeing the live feed and you will understand that yes she is really into him too...

I hope so, because I feel so bad that I'm the only one worrying for Ben. cantstopl

From last week's expereince, I was expected to change my mind about Lauren because everyone liked the little interaction between them and thought Lauren is normal and all, but I ended up disappointed, still didn't feel good about her about seeing it myself.

Anyway, hope to see she is there for real in this 1-1 date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:53 pm

mizzoufan wrote:
bachfan29 wrote:

really?

I think that Jojo and Olivia both had ridiculous sexual chemistry with him, while Lauren/Ben have a more gentle, innocent type of dynamic. Looking at his parents, it seems like he probably wants the latter in a wife but I mostly agree: it's hard for me to tell who is at the top among those three girls right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by LaurenHiggins Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:53 pm

#LaurenB is trending on Twitter!
LaurenHiggins
LaurenHiggins

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:54 pm

peggy0221 wrote:
bachfan29 wrote:yea you have said that for a while now but i would watch it instead of seeing the live feed and you will understand that yes she is really into him too...

I hope so, because I feel so bad that I'm the only one worrying for Ben. cantstopl

From last week's expereince, I was expected to change my mind about Lauren because everyone liked the little interaction between them and thought Lauren is normal and all, but I ended up disappointed, still didn't feel good about her about seeing it myself.

Anyway, hope to see she is there for real in this 1-1 date.

trust me... she is.

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:54 pm

The team that lost beatingheart

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:54 pm

I am watching on and off and I am already tired of Olivia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 47 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 32 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+62
dandelioninspring
Longhornfan
bleuberry
bilolo
Mommyof2