SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:55 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:Very painful for Ben at FRC because he made a mistake with far reaching consequences to Jojo, within the confines of the show's schedule that is . He told her brother that he'd let his actions of the last few dates prove what he felt for Jojo. That might have  been true, but in relation to his feelings for Lauren, it would still be a little less.

IMO his need to please everyone came to bite him in the rear . And he ended up hurting people more than necessary.

That's what I think too. He let the process get to him as well as the machinations of a twisted puppet master and his minions. It's actually getting sad to think of FRC and what will transpire . Didn't one rag mag say the F2 was so distraught she stayed in her room for over a day while the F1 and Ben celebrated ? That might not be an exaggeration.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by NCGalBecca Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:59 pm

While the brothers' message wasn't delivered in the best fashion, they're going to be redeemed, too.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:00 pm

It's not unusual for the F2-F3 to have to hang around until the next flight and leave together.

What exactly did Ben say to the brothers that would make them think he chose JoJo? I don't recall him saying anything like that.

nutty: yes please, all s/caps have to have a source, either link from another thread, or if they are captured from a vid, post the link to the vid, or if they are one's own they captured from their own device, then indicate that as well.

When I see a s/cap, tweet IG article, etc, I need to see where it came from.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:04 pm

GA, when Matt questioned Ben about not seeing him as into Jojo as Jojo was into him, Ben said the only way to prove that wrong is by his actions.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:08 pm

ForeverLove wrote:GA, when Matt questioned Ben about not seeing him as into Jojo as Jojo was into him, Ben said the only way to prove that wrong is by his actions.

All that tells me is that he, Ben was in fact into JoJo. I don't see anything wrong with that, IMO it's true. His actions certainly proved that especially now that we know she was probably told ILY.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:GA, when Matt questioned Ben about not seeing him as into Jojo as Jojo was into him, Ben said the only way to prove that wrong is by his actions.

All that tells me is that he, Ben was in fact into JoJo. I don't see anything wrong with that, IMO it's true. His actions certainly proved that especially now that we know she was probably told ILY.

ITA. He certainly proved to have strong feelings for JoJo. IMO he gave all he could to his relationship with JoJo. That's all he promised to do.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:26 pm

'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: I was a bit shocked Ben Higgins told two women he loved them!

By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 02/26/2016

The Bachelor season starring Ben Higgins is winding down, and the show's host Chris Harrison has a lot to say about it.

With overnight Fantasy Suites dates coming up as well as The Women Tell All special and Season 20's much-anticipated finale, Chris offered up some exciting teasers while also reflecting back on Higgins' emotional journey as a whole.

Higgins still has Caila Quinn, Joelle "JoJo" Fletcher and Lauren Bushnell in the running for his heart.

During a Friday conference call with reporters, Chris talked to Reality TV World about The Bachelor. Below is what he had to say. Check back with Reality TV World soon for more.

Reality TV World: While you were filming the show and you found out Ben told two women he was in love with them, what was your reaction and prediction at the time? Were you thinking Ben might pull a Jason Mesnick by changing his mind after choosing one woman?

Chris Harrison: Honestly, I was a little bit shocked at how it all transpired. He has done such a good job and he's still doing a really good job of just compartmentalizing, which you really have to do. And this sounds weird in dating, but you kind of have to live in the moment and live in that relationship.

When you're with Caila, or you're with JoJo or Lauren, you have to just really concentrate and make sure that they are the only one on your mind. And he did such a good job of that -- maybe too good of a job, I don't know (laughs) -- but he just got to the point where he felt that emotion for two women.

And I don't even know if he was conscious of the fact he did it until later, but we kind of talked to him about the fact he had told two women that he loved them. And he kind of stopped and was like, "Oh..." I think he just felt the moment, said it and believed it. So, it was very interesting to see how it all transpired. I think if anything I was a little bit shocked that he really did get there with two women!

Reality TV World: Before the Final Rose Ceremony filmed, did you think a proposal would be a smart idea for Ben considering he truly loved two women at the end of the show? If you were in that situation, would you hold off and need more time to date? Would you worry that maybe you hadn't found "the one" -- the girl you should marry -- if the choice wasn't clear-cut?

Chris Harrison: Well, again, we'll see what happens! I always go into it trying not to put my opinion or what I think into play when I talk to them. I've learned that from having done this for 15 years. I mean, you go back to [Desiree Hartsock]. Des is a great example. I don't know if you remember when [Brooks Forester] broke her heart.

It was a week-and-a-half or so before the finale and Brooks said goodbye, and it really devastated her. It just really gutted her. And my first thought is, "Wow, so, is this it!? Is the show going to be over? Are we done?" But if that's the way we had treated her and just packed up shop, then we wouldn't have had that incredible ending.

And now she's married to [Chris Siegfried] and they're happy and they have this amazing life. And so, I think just experience and what I've gone through over the last 15 years allowed me to -- even in a situation like this -- keep an open mind, keep an open heart and just still do, essentially, and I know it sounds clinical, but do your job.

You just still be there for Ben and facilitate both relationships as well as I could do it -- and same thing for producers -- and let Ben take us where he wants to go, and the women. Obviously it's not a one-way street. And I don't know if that really answers your question, but that is a deeper answer than you probably understand of our job.

We've learned to just keep going and things will kind of reveal themselves and take care of themselves. Because ultimately, it's Ben's choice. He has to decide what he wants to do, and these women will respond and then, in turn, they'll make their own decisions. And so, our job is to keep it steady, stay the course, and allow this to unfold.

And yeah, you would think a week to two weeks out would be pretty earth-shattering and it would change everything and we would do a 180 and start changing the show, but you don't do that. You actually keep doing what you're doing more so. It's important that you keep that consistency for Ben and for the girls so that it does work.

Reality TV World: Ben wrote in his blog that the girl he eliminates after the overnight dates didn't take it well and he teased "what happens in the Fantasy Suites may NOT STAY in the Fantasy Suites." Should viewers expect there's going to be some type of discussion that takes place after the Fantasy Suites?

Chris Harrison: Well, I will say this: Ben's very open. He's a man of faith and he, you know, talks about that a lot. But at the same time, what I like about him is it's sincere. He doesn't hide behind anything. He's been very open about his emotions and about his actions, maybe a little bit like [Kaitlyn Bristowe] in that respect. He has really owned what he's done and what he will do. And I really respect that.

So yeah, I think you've seen a lot more behind the curtains with Ben, which is why again, I think people really like him. You know, when people are so nice and so perfect, it makes you think, "Wait, are they really this good or do they always just say and do the right thing?" It kind of rings insincere sometimes.

But I think with Ben, you see that he makes mistakes or you see that he is frail and has insecurities -- just like the rest of us, just like normal human beings do. And so I think that is what endears us so much to him.

Reality TV World: Ben took a lot of heat for sending Amanda Stanton home after her hometown date. He insisted her two little girls had nothing to do with it and he truly was ready to step into that father-figure role. What's your reaction to that? Because even Amanda's dad said Ben looked like a deer in headlights around the kids. So did you buy Ben's explanation?

Chris Harrison: Well, first of all, I think there are two different questions in there. First of all, of course Ben is going to be a deer in headlights meeting a family and meeting kids and doing all of that for the first time. That's a huge thing, but it's something he took very personal and very serious, and it's something he's not used to.

I don't know if he's ever dated anybody with children before, and I don't know his experience with children and all that. So that was an impactful thing; That's a huge deal. So, yeah, that was a big date for him and I'm sure it was emotionally taxing to not just -- you have to understand, the hometown dates are crazy! That is a difficult, difficult place to be in, of going in to meet someone's family.

I'm sure [you've] dated before and have gotten to the point where you meet your signficant person's family, that's a big day. Multiply that times four! (Laughs) That's what you're going through. And so, that's an emotional rollercoaster, and on top of that, you're meeting this wonderful woman whom you care about deeply's children. So that's a lot.

Now did that impact his decision? What I think impacted his decision is the next step is -- and I don't mean this in a sexual or physical way, because I know that's where everybody would love to go -- a very intimate step. It's a very intimate space, going on the overnight dates. And again, don't just think of the physicality of it; Think of the emotional step you're taking.

I think he just really pushed himself to decide, "Do I want to take this woman who I care about deeply and her children to this next step when I'm not fully into it and prepared to do so?"

And so, I really respect the fact he wanted to meet her children and her family and then made a very difficult decision. So, I think it was the right... Look, ultimately, this is his journey. So it's not for me to say it's right or wrong, but in my opinion, I think he handled it very well.

Check back with Reality TV World soon for more from Chris Harrison's interview.

Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-host-chris-harrison-i-was-bit-shocked-ben-higgins-told-two-women-he-loved-them%21-19357.php#W0PvfJ3LS3llhc3K.99

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:21 am

Did anyone else notice that Jojo untagged her herself from a pic on Instagram of her and Ben in the dark kissing on the bed? Looks like they are in their bathing suits. Anyways, I was looking to see if she had been seen out anywhere earlier and it showed up in her tagged photos. It no longer does and the person tagged has to untag themselves, no one else can. Anyways, I'm sure it holds no significance at all but I thought it was weird that she would untag herself from that photo when she keeps other up....that I've noticed.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:25 am

Maybe out of respect to Lauren? Not wanting to "brag" about it? I think Jojo would be that saavy and classy about it imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:28 am

She's still tagged but it doesn't show up in her tagged photos. That sounds weird but you know what I mean. Lol like I said, it probably means nothing but I just found it odd.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:48 am

We see it all unveil itself now so it is our present, but it is their past...they know what happens. It is interesting to think of the F2 being okay when 3 months ago they definitely weren't and we're seeing it now. If we're in the present with their stories, then they have time traveled to the future and can reflect upon their experience with maturity (Doesn't mean they don't feel pain still to some extent.)
If F2 is Jojo and she did get back with her ex, wouldn't she have to be EXTREMELY careful not to be seen in public with him for all this time. It's like they have to have their own safe house visits, too.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:19 pm

Nothing that we don't already know.

"I was a little bit shocked about how it all transpired. He has done such a good job of compartmentalizing, it sounds weird, but you have to live in the moment and live in that relationship. Maybe he's done too good of a job. He felt that emotion for two women," Harrison said. Caila, Lauren, and Jojo remain, and so far, we don't know which two are the ones that he has "fallen" for.

But I found this interesting. CH? were you a bad boy? The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 77 2498057887

If you were wondering why we haven't been seeing Chris Harrison quite as much this season, you're not alone. In fact, he doesn't even know why! Harrison said that he filmed quite a few scenes with Ben, especially in the Bahamas where they had a pivotal conversation, but it never aired. He says that he has a great rapport with Ben and that "We shot a ton of good stuff." He says that ultimately it's up to executive producer Martin Hilton, and we'd have to ask him why. Harrison did not seem thrilled about being left on the cutting room floor, that's for sure.
abc7ny.com

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55