SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:51 pm

Lauren B., 25: First limo exit, check. Lauren B. isn’t going out of her way to stand out, but she just does. It’s how Ben responds to Lauren B. which has my eye on her. Their doorstep conversation was particularly sweet and full of natural getting-to-know-you banter. And did you see their body language?! I actually thought Lauren B. would get the First Impression Rose based on their time together.
From Sharleen's blog

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Idlemess Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:05 pm

Sharleen is usually on point.

I'm going to be looking for little shoutouts between Ben and his F1.
Shot in the dark here... his blue shirt

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:24 pm

Diana wrote:She seems really sweet. I saw a IG post last night from someone who went to high school with her and said she was nice to everyone.

Oh, cool! Thanks for sharing - I'm glad that we get a final couple that genuinely seem kind and level-headed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:01 pm

Not that Ben and Lauren didn't have chemistry but it's so silly to see these ex-contestant-wanna-be-bloggers proclaiming she should have gotten the fir or what have you like they just have no idea on the spoilers. So far, we have Ali, Sharleen and I'm sure others will crawl out of the woodwork in no time with the amazing revelation of Ben and L's amazing chemistry.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:11 pm

I can see why they would think Lauren B should have got FIR based on editing alone:
... first intro video and the "hashtag Mrs Higgins" remark
... first limo exit and time spent on her M&G and Ben looking back towards her
... Ben's reaction to her and saying that Lauren took his breath away and giggling with her while they talked during CP

That Lauren got the first rose at the RC is pretty much telling as well, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:34 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
I can see why they would think Lauren B should have got FIR based on editing alone:
... Ben's reaction to her and saying that Lauren took his breath away and giggling with her while they talked during CP

I agree. It was all but written in the sky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:46 pm

Yeah, I can see it too. I think that both Olivia and Lauren had the most chemistry with Ben, but I felt he was more giddy/smitten with Lauren, whereas with Olivia, he seemed more impressed intellectually. I bet those two probably were his frontrunners on night one. 

For some reason, Bachelors are never allowed to give F1 the FIR, although of them have admitted later that they knew night one (Ben f, Brad, JP, etc). Yet, three Bachelorettes have given FIR to their f1. I wonder why that is.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:54 pm

I'm not sure. Perhaps the male leads stereotype women as being catty and don't want their F1 being the target early on? It's weird because there's been way more seasons of the Bach than the B'ette.

I saw it with Ben and Lauren no doubt but I also have to laugh when ex-contestants get on the F1 train on night 1. I remember how many of them "noticed" the chemistry between Sean and Cat the first night even though she was barely shown. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:00 pm

I believe Sharleen when she says she doesn't read spoilers. She's just a very intuitive lady. Ali? I don't believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:01 pm

Personally, it makes me nauseous the fan following that ironically happens after the F1 has been ironically spoiled. Really? It's so easy to love a spoiled winner.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:08 pm

Personally I read the spoilers so I can fangirl and gush accordingly. I'd rather not toy with my emotions and miss out on the (wee potential) of a true love story. rotfl

Alanna wrote:Not that Ben and Lauren didn't have chemistry but it's so silly to see these ex-contestant-wanna-be-bloggers proclaiming she should have gotten the fir or what have you like they just have no idea on the spoilers. So far, we have Ali, Sharleen and I'm sure others will crawl out of the woodwork in no time with the amazing revelation of Ben and L's amazing chemistry.

I was just rolling my eyes at Ali and her divine knowledge already predicting a future Lauren Higgins as if she isn't spoiled. Rolling Eyes

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:23 am

eversotrue wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

I agree. It was all but written in the sky.

Yup. Speaking of sky.
I forgot to add that when Lauren gave Ben the wings she told him to keep them on him and he said he would.
And then.... for her SD in Ep 3.... he takes her to the sky to fly!

beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan