SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 41 of 76 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 58 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:22 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:^^^ Is the next episode description out to see who they will show as the last FD?  We can usually tell based on the date descriptions.

I'm sure the F1 gets the LAST date. Who knows if they'll show them in that order but I'm pretty sure that's what they usually do.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4302

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Rdjbb Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:30 pm

Rdjbb wrote:So the "I do love you" he's wearing the same blue shirt as the one he's wearing with Lauren kissing AND her hair is visible in the the "I've known I've been in love with you as well".  Hmm.... Could he have just told HER???

Can someone check this out??
no idea
Rdjbb
Rdjbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:33 pm

Jolena wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:^^^ Is the next episode description out to see who they will show as the last FD?  We can usually tell based on the date descriptions.

I'm sure the F1 gets the LAST date. Who knows if they'll show them in that order but I'm pretty sure that's what they usually do.

If this is true, it appears JoJo is the F1 based on our filming schedule

Epi 9  FD   -   Sandal's Royal Plantation / Sandal's Ochi Riviera
11/5-6   Travel          FD's in Jamaica
11/7   FD1  -  Caila, fireworks @11PM - ocean swim - all at Sandal's Royal Plantation
11/8 - FD2 -
11/8  - Caila seen walking around Sandal's Ocho Grand Riviera Resort
11/9 FD3 - heli tour,
11/10 RC - Ballroom at Ochi Riviera closed from before dinner to after midnight - per source

Hope this links to the right page in our filming schedule topic:  Source:
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3184p48-the-bachelor-20-ben-higgins-filming-schedule-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:38 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Jolena wrote:

If this is true, it appears JoJo is the F1 based on our filming schedule

Epi 9  FD   -   Sandal's Royal Plantation / Sandal's Ochi Riviera
11/5-6   Travel          FD's in Jamaica
11/7   FD1  -  Caila, fireworks @11PM - ocean swim - all at Sandal's Royal Plantation
11/8 - FD2 -
11/8  - Caila seen walking around Sandal's Ocho Grand Riviera Resort
11/9 FD3 - heli tour,
11/10 RC - Ballroom at Ochi Riviera closed from before dinner to after midnight - per source

Hope this links to the right page in our filming schedule topic:  Source:
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3184p48-the-bachelor-20-ben-higgins-filming-schedule-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Peculiar...perhaps that was the only day the heli could go up (Sometimes its so windy that they have to stay grounded)- maybe originally it was supposed to be Jojo earlier. I know I'm grasping at straws here. I'm not sure how much it matters. Maybe last minute Jojo & Lauren's dates were switched? Maybe Jojo is F1. I could sit here for hours that I don't have trying to analyze. I'll just wait to see like all of you.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:39 pm

Jolena wrote:

Not always. I'm about 99% positive that Cat had the second date on Sean's season. I think someone might have posted stats on this somewhere.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 41 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 41 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 41 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:50 pm

umngirl wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Not always. I'm about 99% positive that Cat had the second date on Sean's season. I think someone might have posted stats on this somewhere.

Jef had the second date on Emily's season.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:52 pm

I was thinking it wasn't always true but just pulled it forward to see who got the last one this season.

I don't think unless I missed the episode description we know yet what order they will be shown in.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Rdjbb Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:53 pm

Maybe he does pull a Mesnick??? Let's Lauren go and then realizes he made the wrong decision and let's JoJo go? Then calls Lauren???? And brings her back to propose to????
Rdjbb
Rdjbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Rdjbb Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:55 pm

The SC of the "I do love you" he's wearing the same shirt as another SC of him kissing Lauren.
Rdjbb
Rdjbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:55 pm

Rdjbb wrote:Maybe he does pull a Mesnick??? Let's Lauren go and then realizes he made the wrong decision and let's JoJo go?  Then calls Lauren????  And brings her back to propose to????

No because CH quipped it's more like a 3/4 Mesnick and not full on one. GA calls it the Besnick.

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:56 pm

Well, after last night's show, Ben picking JoJo would be a blindside or an ending few are expecting.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Rdjbb Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:56 pm

That's what I mean. He fixes things before they leave Jamaica. 3/4 Mesnick?
Rdjbb
Rdjbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 76 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 58 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej