SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 10 of 76 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 43 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:20 am

albean99 wrote:I wonder if they threw in that preview then because it was the last live after show and we'd see Ben watching it? I thought he looked a bit annoyed or upset at seeing it again so my guess is that he didn't know it was coming.
When it was over he turned his head to the side, scratched his head and said "I didn't expect to see that again. So soon." So yeah, most likely.

Back to top Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by rhondam Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:32 am

albean99 wrote:I wonder if they threw in that preview then because it was the last live after show and we'd see Ben watching it? I thought he looked a bit annoyed or upset at seeing it again so my guess is that he didn't know it was coming.
Haha yes that's what I just said above but not as good as you did. Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:35 am

I think they showed the preview after BL to get his reaction too. He was caught off guard and wasn't at all prepared. He seemed pissed off a bit IMO, and uncomfortable.

Personally I don't think there'll be a switcheroo or anything else. They're throwing this promo in to create drama and doubt. Any tweets from TPBP are for that purpose IMO. I think Ben asking about the switcheroo was from general curiosity, he'd be pretty bold and obnoxious to ask about it had he himself done the same thing. He also was so adamant about NOT kissing everyone like CS suggested, and well.. We see how that turned out.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:37 am

Ben was probably most shocked about the splice and dice of the preview and how it was misleading to what really happened!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:03 am

I wish the Bachelor/Bachelorette was one of those Netflix series where the season is released all at once.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:17 am

nutty1 wrote:Ben was probably most shocked about the splice and dice of the preview and how it was misleading to what really happened!

You're probably right, Nutty.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15490

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:23 am

Ash2214 wrote:^ I found Fleiss' tweet interesting because it was so soon after the season wrapped up its filming and he mentioned Mesnick of all people. Most viewers wouldn't even think twice about that tweet. It was a very sly comment IMO.

On Des' season, they focused so heavily on her relationship with Brooks for the first five episodes or so that everyone thought it was a done deal and similarly, RS was adamant saying that she was all about Brooks from the very beginning. Production did a really good job of showing that from the first episode through the halfway point and then similarly they dropped the preview and started to hint that something was going to happen.

I still don't think anything happens though laugh out loud
The thing is, what were the Mesnicks doing at the time. A lot has been happening for them....could it not of been a call out of sorts for them??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:28 am

julychild wrote:
agentcurls wrote:SM-wise, it does seem like LB is bursting at the seams...while JoJo is basically rehearsing for the Bachelorette role.

The only one I can say is "rehearsing for Bachelorette role" is Caila. She shows a lot of personality through her SM, and likes and retweets posts by producers and such.
I don't think that she will be the bachette though. Not enough in her favor yet. I wonder if they are setting Becca up for it??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullwinkle Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:41 am

That episode of Bachelor Live was scheduled last minute because Castle was suppose to resume that night - but was moved to Sun., Feb 7th for them.
I imagine they added that last episode just so they could show that preview and get people talking plus any other nefarious reason they have up their sleeve.
Bullwinkle
Bullwinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:22 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
julychild wrote:
agentcurls wrote:SM-wise, it does seem like LB is bursting at the seams...while JoJo is basically rehearsing for the Bachelorette role.

The only one I can say is "rehearsing for Bachelorette role" is Caila. She shows a lot of personality through her SM, and likes and retweets posts by producers and such.
I don't think that she will be the bachette though.  Not enough in her favor yet.  I wonder if they are setting Becca up for it??

I guess we'll see but except for this episode which was really busy, Caila's been featured a lot and seems to be getting the Bachelorette edit. I sincerely doubt Becca will be it for many reasons including her underwhelming personality and tv overload. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15490

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:13 am

albean99 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
julychild wrote:

I don't think that she will be the bachette though.  Not enough in her favor yet.  I wonder if they are setting Becca up for it??

I guess we'll see but except for this episode which was really busy, Caila's been featured a lot and seems to be getting the Bachelorette edit. I sincerely doubt Becca will be it for many reasons including her underwhelming personality and tv overload. JMO
Someone asked on another thread who would the villian be after Olivia leaves, IMO, it will be Caila as she is already being led towards it in the media and preview vids(I think). Well, on facebook and general media, she is a very popular vote as the next ette(Becca, I mean) It seems to go between Becca and Amanda.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:21 am

There's no need for a "villain" after Olivia leaves because there's only one more episode where all the women are together after Ben lets her go.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 76 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 43 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej