SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 62 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:06 pm

I'll take Kaitlyn over MeAndI any day. MeAndI just reeks of bitch even when she's "nice". When Kaitlyn is nice she at least actually seems nice and likable.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 62 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:22 pm

Count me in. Kaitlyn is who she is and when not being a bully can be fun. You never know who you are going to get with MeAndi. She is proud to be a mean girl.

JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:56 pm

Andi was mean and cold. We've had tough and self centered leads in the past but she took it to another level. She may be beautiful on the outside but far from on the inside. I wouldn't compare her to any of our other leads, both male or female.
But my least favorite female  leads were of shows that I watched  (did not watch the Sheft season) are between DeAnna and her (small wonder they both got the Me tag) and for me, DeAnna comes off as a saint in the comparison.
Yes I'm being a mean person myself here (sorry) but this book has really tipped me off.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:00 pm

Andi is a badass feminist and it seems like anyone who knows her well thinks so. Her girlfriends seem to love that about her, but men, probably not so much.

As far as her book, for me it's not so much that she wrote one, it's more the tone of it that bothers me. Sean and Emily at least had positive messages of love and spirituality with theirs and they were respectful when talking about their exes.  Although I can't judge until I read it (or hear about it), Andi seems to have written hers with a facetious, sarcastic (and saucy) attitude. Just look at her expression and stance on the cover.  She has a story to tell and I don't think it will be pretty for some of her exes. This ticks me off too because I don't like it when people kiss and tell and she apparently gets pretty intimate with some of the stuff she shares. As much as she says it's the non- sugar coated version of her truth and that she's not doing this to make herself look good and others bad, I don't see it any other way.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:19 pm

Andi is NOT a feminist. When you have daddy support you, you give up the right to claim to be a feminist. JMO. I think of her as a self centered princess.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:27 pm

Jeez. How do I fall into some of these discussions? It's like saying what's worse diarrhea or constipation? It's chit either way people!!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:34 pm

Yeah but some chit smells better than others. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:37 pm

IDK--I've spent a lot of years dealing with chit. To me it's all the same. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:57 pm

More chit coming our way. Smiley

Andi Dorfman Retweeted
ELLE Magazine (US) ‏@ELLEmagazine  6h6 hours ago Manhattan, NY
Dating according to @AndiDorfman . . . Follow us on Snapchat at ELLEUSA

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 62 Cfx2YZ9W4AAYBdF

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:33 pm

I must say I am starting to feel really sorry for all her exes and especially Josh and Nick.  She really is a bitch and I wonder which man she will get to take her off the market. That man can't born soon enough or is already dead or just may be CH, even him I would feel sorry for because I believe she would be with him for the money and limelight.

Last edited by reason on Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:34 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Andi is NOT a feminist. When you have daddy support you, you give up the right to claim to be a feminist. JMO. I think of her as a self centered princess.

Good point. She's definitely not a true feminist. One minute she's advocating for women to stand up for themselves and the next minute she's saying that women should never have to touch a door handle because the door should always be opened for her by a man.  It seems like she's one half an aggressive, opinionated, take charge woman and one half spoiled southern belle wanting a man to cater to her. How confusing for any guy that tries to be with her. Maybe she should just look for a man servant instead of a boyfriend/husband.

And what's with everyone asking her to give tips on love and dating lately?  Don't they know her book is an "anti self-help book"?
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:39 pm

Piling on here - Andi is not only my least favorite lead, she is my least favorite contestant Bach or Bachette ever. Spoiled, self-centered, mean-girl, brat with an attitude to match. I think if she ever was humble or took responsibility for anything, I would faint. She is like fingers on a chalkboard to me. There, I said it.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

+77
landrje
casjacknick
BohemianNika
Ash2214
luvlady345