SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 47 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:50 pm

I could totally see them with this nursery.

Verified account ‏@clmgiudici 5m5 minutes ago
Hey! I'm not mad at this safari-esque nursery they imagined for me... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 47 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:55 pm

Me too! I think a safari theme would be perfect for either gender and would fit their style.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:25 pm

^^^ yup. Lots of elephants. Because you know whatever the theme, there will be elephants.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:26 pm

Remember how we all tweeted our favorite Bachelor moments a while back? We need to do it again. Please tweet your favorite moments using [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the upcoming Anniversary Special.

@BachelorABC: What is your all-time favorite Bachelor Moment? Use the hashtag [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:52 pm

I just love this

"Hold it in dude, don't embarrass yourself. Seriously, stop. Oh crap it's coming up! I can't stop. I just love her so much! And...now you're crying." - my inner monologue 2 years ago. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:56 pm

^^^ Me too.

jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:57 pm

The epic cry face. He'll never live that down and I think he's perfectly okay with that!

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:09 pm

That picture will never get old and may only be usurped when Peanut is born.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:18 pm

I love all their mushy posts today. beatingheart

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:32 pm

It takes a real man to point out the ultimate sobbing baby face again to all of us. How's that for being in mushy sqwooshy head over heels love! SIGH AGAIN! :inlove
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:41 pm

Cute little anniversary blog at Lowe Co

@loweco_: NEW KID ON THE BLOG : Anniversary Two with The Boo ❤️ Link in the… instagram.com/p/BBBOVr8vdVK/

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:46 pm

That was adorable.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

+28
joyjoy
tennischick80
Sable
bleuberry
Barbrn78