SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 36 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:07 pm

Getting some practice in
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kidz Boppin' today by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 36 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:09 pm

And Lola girl
@clmgiudic LOOOOOOLIE! instagram.com/p/BAVL2G5BrIN/

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:09 pm

So is Lola [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LOOOOOOLIE! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:12 pm

Looks like a fun Saturday!! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:25 pm

^^^ this Saturday is going to be reproduced for years to come. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:30 pm

Yep! Let's see I picture A year from now will be at a park with Baby Lowe on the swings and the doggies running around. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:43 pm

^^ BLISS

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:00 pm

I was thinking more along the lines of them at the dog park playing with the girls and Sean with lil peanut Lowe strapped to his chest in a baby bjorn.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:27 pm

^^ BLISS 2.0

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:40 pm

BLISS 3.0

If you need us, we'll be on the couch today. Go Hawks! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:26 pm

Catherine reposted their announcement pic. Everyone should leave her a sweet comment since she lost all the original ones.

@clmgiudici: Hey (again), baby Smiley instagram.com/p/BAYHMNqhrLt/

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:17 pm

She's going to be such a great mama BLISS 4.0

Squad Goals by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

+28
joyjoy
tennischick80
Sable
bleuberry
Barbrn78