SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:04 pm

eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelor-ben-promo-its-raining-men-ben-130330095.html

Is Caila in her bra? Wtf?

Caila in her bra? And Ben in his clothes still?  Classy Rolling Eyes
Ummm... looks awkward to say the least!

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by BlackHalo Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:15 pm

I think that is the swimsuit she was wearing when they were in the ocean on the FSD.

Anyway, I hope they release more sneak peeks for the first episode soon.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:22 pm

I just find it so awkward that she is in her bra/swimsuit top and Ben is clothed/has shirt on.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 48 Ddsada10
sc from https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelor-ben-promo-its-raining-men-ben-130330095.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:26 pm

We get a lot of emo Olivia clips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:30 pm

This show is so ridiculous sometimes! I love it!

RS said that no one hit Leah and she's faking it. Didn't MM do the same thing?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:32 pm

eversotrue wrote:http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-ben-higgins-is-ready-find

This one too! LOL

I'm ready 2pop

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:41 pm

nothatgirl wrote:This show is so ridiculous sometimes! I love it!

RS said that no one hit Leah and she's faking it. Didn't MM do the same thing?
I was going to say that Leah's black eye looked like eye makeup, but then thought I was being too cynical. Guess there's no such thing as "too cynical" when it comes to this show! I wonder if her faking it will be a storyline? Also, Olivia can't have been hated that much considering it looks like Emily is comforting her when she's crying about being sent home on the 2 on 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:43 pm

It looked like it was pouring rain on the 2-on-1. That should be fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:09 pm

I like the date with Ben and Lauren in the plane.
It's the same as Art and Matty's date which I loved!

beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:27 pm

AmyB wrote:
eversotrue wrote:http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-ben-higgins-is-ready-find

This one too! LOL
I'm sorry, but the clips of Caila and Olivia beaming and telling him that they're in love with him immediately followed by shots of them sobbing their eyes out actually made me laugh. God, I had almost forgotten how ridiculous this show is  cantstopl

It's hilarious. And after Caila's ITM, Ben is seen in ITM saying "Crazy".

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 48 3806527698 cantstopl
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:30 pm

I've heard a few videos of Amanda talking, and I'm positive she's the one that says "today was beginning of my love story" in the people video.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:43 pm

That was two girls who literally said "I'm in love with you" and one who said "Ben and I are falling in love" How many girls usually say that a season? And how far do they make it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90