SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:54 pm

what about Benoit? i feel like he is an under dog right now. she seems to like him but we don't get much of their interaction for now.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:44 pm

Ok - finally had a chance to sit down and watch the first episode. It liked it - Bachette Canada has a different vibe from the US seasons - low key and more real. Reminds me of the Aus and NZ seasons.

Not 100% sold on Jasmine yet - she says "really" a lot - but I suppose it's better than "like'! But I did like the way she told David what she thought about his actions - kudos to her.

As for the guys, IMO, the only hottie-pa-tottie is Kevin P. Drew is a major douche - Looking forward to him leaving but he'll stay for the drama.

So I reckon, just from watching the first episode and not looking at any of the posts yet on this thread, that the ones to watch out for are the two Kevins, Mike, Karl, Benoit and Thomas.

I'll go back and read all your posts before watching epi 2 and post later.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:07 pm

I don't know about you guys, but I can totally see now and how Jasmine can be in love with two guys towards the end. I'm getting the feels for a few of them in many different ways. So far, I like Mike, Kevin P. and Kevin W. For personal and show portrayal reasons. I will try to explain. I like Mikhel and Kyle as individuals for their own quirkiness.

Mike seems like an officer and gentleman. Kevin W. appears to be the image of a bad boy with a heart of gold (family man) Kevin P. is stylist and smart. We have a connection with Jasmine and each of them but nothing romantic so far. She hasn't kissed them yet.

We have her kissing Thomas yet it was not hot IMO with Mr. Sexual Tongue laugh out loud. We have her saying and shown how much she was attracted to Seth. Yet she sent him home. No mental or emotional connection.

We see her with Mikhel who like Seth might be her physical type. She liked their kiss and he'd most likely get a date next episode. I really like him but I'm not excited (don't know why) plus his voice throws me off. I would like to see the progression with them.

Kyle is an odd one. His last chat with her was not shown. At times he seems disinterested. He might be a dark horse because it was all about the kitchens the first episode. Jasmine does have a cat.

Back to Kevin P. He seems a bit eccentric but he has style and is witty. Like him I also wondered about her being attracted to Seth. He was bothered or it made him speculate about who she's interested in. This one is deep.

I like Mike... that's all. But is he too vanilla? Jasmine is a free spirit.

Kevin W. to me has layers. Not her type but might be. ?!? There's more than surface with him.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:27 pm

Great posts [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Glad you finally got to watch Jasmine. IMO I think her Bette season a the best in a long time since Ash's & Des's seasons. It's a shorter season though compared to the US series & she is narrowing down the guys quickly so hopefully we get to see more of her connection with the front runner guys. I haven't watched Georgia Bette AU yet but I have read it's really good too. Been busy with Bette CA & I can't call it yet though as most people have posted, it will be surprising IMO if her F1 is not one of the two Kevins, Mike or Mikhel.

P:S [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] check out Jasmine's intro vid again in Episode 1 & her sit down with Jillian; she left some nuggets in there about the kind of guy she wants.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:36 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How many episodes do I have to catch up on? I thought I was only a couple of weeks behind. Is it two episodes a week? Also is there a live feed of the show?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:47 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How many episodes do I have to catch up on? I thought I was only a couple of weeks behind. Is it two episodes a week? Also is there a live feed of the show?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you are just one episode behind girl, so you have Episode 2 to catch up. We think right now the finale / AFTR will air Nov 22nd.

Unlike Bette AU, Bette CA is one episode a week for 90 mins. They also have the after shows in YouTube where they discuss the episodes, you can skip those if you want though. There are two after shows now for Episodes 1 & 2. I watch them because of the guest insights & also they show some BTS scenes that didn't air.

I think they posted some links, will edit my texts with those later. You can try using your VPN & see if it will allow you to watch from the W network site. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:55 pm

Oh ok - there was all this talk of kissing and I thought I was way behind - turns out that Jasmine is just pretty busy in episode 2! kisses

And on that note and with my interest piqued I'm going to now have my breakfast coffee and toast and watch episode 2. Smiley

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:50 pm

That's interesting about it being a shorter season [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Looking back at the season preview I feel like the main people who were shown were Mike, Kevin W, and Kevin P. The argument that's teased between Jasmine and Kevin W actually now makes me think he will go far so I can see where those spoilers might be true. I think Mike, Kevin P, Kevin W, and Mikhel have been able to start showing a deeper side to Jasmine through their conversations already.

I really don't feel like we've seen much of Kyle so it surprises me that he goes so far. I am really interested to see some of the future one-on-one dates to get a better sense of who each of the guys are.

At this point though I do think Mike is the definite front-runner. If Mike is able to show Jasmine his adventurous and passionate side then I think that might be when the love story really begins. I think Jasmine will want a combination of someone who is adventurous but also capable of settling down since she said she's looking for "the one". If the spoilers are true then this might be a deciding factor for Jasmine. It does also appear that Jasmine needs that deeper connection to be really interested, so I think the weeks to come will make it clearer who is able to progress on that front. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:29 pm

I have to be honest - after the first episode I was a little disappointed with the guys but after watch epi 2 - I was so wrong!

These guys are great. I love the two Kevins and was actually quite impressed with Thomas - I'll admit I did have a prejudice against him when I heard he was an international model but he comes across as very genuine - and he's pretty nice to look at too!

These guys, apart from Drew, are way more easy going than the US guys, and I prefer that.

Jasmine has also grown on me. She is a straight shooter and I like her openness and honesty.

But the thing I loved the most was the dates. They are not the over the top totally ridiculous dates I have seen so far in this franchise. They are fun but kinda normal where the focus is more on them getting to know each other rather than trying to do some death defying exhilarating stunt where they have little chance to talk.

I'm looking forward to the next episode.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:41 pm

Katiebelle wrote:I have to be honest - after the first episode I was a little disappointed with the guys but after watch epi 2 - I was so wrong!

These guys are great. I love the two Kevins and was actually quite impressed with Thomas - I'll admit I did have a prejudice against him when I heard he was an international model but he comes across as very genuine - and he's pretty nice to look at too!

These guys, apart from Drew, are way more easy going than the US guys, and I prefer that.

Jasmine has also grown on me. She is a straight shooter and I like her openness and honesty.

But the thing I loved the most was the dates. They are not the over the top totally ridiculous dates I have seen so far in this franchise. They are fun but kinda normal where the focus is more on them getting to know each other rather than trying to do some death defying exhilarating stunt where they have little chance to talk.

Im with you on liking the fact she is sitting and talking to these guys and getting to know them. I'm so over the bach/ette scaling down mountains on dates and then we wonder why most of them split after the show. They never really have a decent conversation with most of the contestants so Im loving this format.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:12 pm

Fifty wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:I have to be honest - after the first episode I was a little disappointed with the guys but after watch epi 2 - I was so wrong!

Im with you on liking the fact she is sitting and talking to these guys and getting to know them.  I'm so over the bach/ette scaling down mountains on dates and then we wonder why most of them split after the show. They never really have a decent conversation with most of the contestants so Im loving this format.

IMO the Canadian producers have a much better approach to their show format. The previous two Canadian seasons have shown the love story of the lead & their F1, including overcoming their obstacle. They do show drama that occurs amongst the contestants, but it isn't manufactured/manipulated to the same level of the US version of the show. I have yet to feel like I'm watching a train wreck when I've watched these seasons, and unfortunately, I can't say the same for the US productions.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:39 pm

Just watched epi 2. I'm still like Mikhel and Kevin P the most.

Thomas' 1 on 1 date was pretty good. I feel like Jasmine got to know him better and he doesn't seem as superficial as his career might suggest.

Group date 1- I wish they wouldn't focus on Drew so much. It's so annoying already. I liked some of the guys' lyrics but not any of them can sing. Seth's kiss was just icky, especially the versions they showed on the after show. Poor Kevin P for walking in on that. I thought he did well asking her questions and was rewarded with the rose.

Group date 1- Poor Mikhel, he did so poorly. I'm not really into the wrestling type GDs. At least we saw a different side of Kevin W although I'm not really seeing the chemistry between them yet. Mikhel's interaction was cute and she liked his kiss at least.

Mike didn't stand out this time although not unusual with frontrunners. I wish they didn't leave someone behind when it would have been easy to add David to one of the GDs. Seth deserved to go home after he told Jasmine that he wasn't listening to her. I'm still shuddering after his kiss.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15496

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+40
ilb123
LoveDovez
BachCanada67
djogbenyuie
nd4reality
siena
hdman
lettore
albean99
LeapofFaith
nutty1