SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:58 am

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for bringing over that post by the show that shows how the guys are divided in the house. I posted earlier that noticeably missing from the gym buff group is Mike and they cut Benoit out (he is the one in the red sleeveless tank) laugh out loud Wonder if the producers are trying to send a message with that Chris ITM talking about the divide in terms of what Jasmine is looking for.

Ok so my thoughts on the show. Yeah Jasmine was a total boss lady this episode, this chica has spunk and is not messing around still coming across as genuinely there to find love to me. If I was Jasmine, my F4 would be: Kevin P, Mikhel, Mike, Benoit. But after tonight's episode, IMO Kevin W jumped to the top of the pack with her opening up  to him but obviously from preview that he is getting his SD next week as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] speculated before the episode, this is most likely what would lead to him unraveling with the jealousy because now he has to watch the other guys go on 1:1 dates and build connections with Jasmine.

Some observations about some of the guys:

Thomas, I guess he lived up to his nickname, love that he talked about his accident and what let him to modeling but not seeing a lasting connection here but Jasmine will keep him around for a while since they have a good physical connection IMO.

Seth, where the heck did that attraction to him come from, totally didn't pick it up on Episode 1 but yeah if there was one the producers skimmed though it and shocked us with it this episode. His exit was hilarious.

Kevin W, I am not even sure he is Jasmine's physical type because he sure is night and day from Justin Trudeau so something must be pulling her to him. I still think it's the hair laugh out loud. On a serious note though, I don't dig him physically but Jasmine seems into him for some reason that will be unfolded, their one on one date next week should hopefully shed some light to the attraction.

Kevin P, he is just legit to me. IMO very genuine and has so much in common with Jasmine. Love how he handled walking on Seth and Jasmine making out, total set up by the producers IMO. His best line IMO was when he said to Jasmine "is there an us"? I am looking forward to their SD as I expect some really deep convos which I dig.

Mikhel, so sweet, great attitude and IA he has no clue how flipping handsome he is. I got the feels watching him and Jasmine together at the CP. And I think he is going to fall for her especially since he was shown in the season promo vid saying, it's going to be easy to fall in love with her while they were shown having a date on the boat.

Mike, though he was for the most part hidden this episode, I love that he threw himself into the reggae challenge and Jasmine came by to stand by him which Maddy brought the tweet over from the show. Also love that pic of him and Jasmine that the show tweeted when he got the second to the last rose. Overall for a previous week front runner, love how the producers buried him in this episode to take the front runner target off his back. Still I think they want us to know he is there for the long haul based on the tweets and IG pic the show posted. I have to go check [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] chart to confirm but I expect his SD to come either Episode 4 or Episode 5.

Really loving this Bette CA, best one I have watched since Des's season in the US series. Still liking Jasmine so far and she is really carrying the season very well IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Which team sang their way into Jasmine's heart? The Bachelor Quartet or The Jas-Men?
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:44 am

I love Jasmine. She's totally in charge without being annoying about it.
I didn't see the Seth connection at all, but I'm glad it crashed and burned so fast, because he was a total douche IMO. Compare him and Wale's exits, and I rest my case.

My favourites are Kevin P and Michel, Mike is surprisingly chill, I wouldn't have guessed him to be so easygoing. I loved Kevin P walking in on Seth and Jasmine making out, and Jasmine's whole attitude to dating so many guys. David annoys me, mostly because he looks like Cody from Big Brother US. I can see the connection building between Kevin W and Jasmine, and I actually think that Jasmine getting the scoop from other guys is cute. I don't think I've seen that happen before.

I'm going to gush over the whole production of Bette Canada. It still has that genuine feel to it, I liked the challenges and dates. I think part of it all has to do with how great Jasmine is.

And by the way, Jasmine is one gorgeous woman! <3
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:56 am

It's time for a some Jamaican beach wrestling (...and a little eye candy)! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:07 am

Cheryl Hickey ‏@CherylHickeyETC
What a fun night! Thank you @BacheloretteCA and @JennValentyne for having me on your show. Really fun tv
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:09 am

RT @DarynJones: Too much fun. Thanks for having me @BacheloretteCA @w_network !!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], based on your episode schedule below; will there be an opportunity for some of the guys to get second SDs prior to HTDs? I am trying to reconcile with some of the SCs that suggest possibilities of second SDs for some of the guys. Thanks.

Aunties_Love wrote:We can now say for certain that the missing epi/destination is actually Jamaica so the epi's go as:

epi 1:  Vancouver
epi 2/3:  Jamaica
epi 4: Montreal
epi 5: Marakesh
epi 6: HTD's
epi 7: Africa for FD's
epi 8: Men tell all
epi 9: finale
epi 10 is ATFR

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:34 am

Idlemess wrote:
mercieme wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....girl....so stoked you are watching the Bette Canada...will be keen to see who you think the front runners are. Like most folks have posted, I also think the F1 is between the two Kevins' & Mike. And it's funny that we get Ben part deaux from the season premier video of Jasmine saying she loves 2 guys at the FRC. I really like Jasmine though....it's good that she is an unknown & so far so good IMO.

Hmm, when I heard her say that in the promo it was like :drama:I want to see her :skating: off with her definite chosen one. But it wouldn't be this franchise if there's no best dramatic ending ever.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] out of my depth here with this one. I haven't seen any bach CA before so this is a first so having some trouble so far on a sleuthing perspective as to the story board. But liking Jasmine though she looks like she could kick azz and knows what she wants. Thank god, so over the leads being wishy washy. Will be watching Ep 2 later tonight so I'll get a better idea of who to go for in terms of early picks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:24 am

mercieme wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], based on your episode schedule below;  will there be an opportunity for some of the guys to get second SDs prior to HTDs? I am trying to reconcile with some of the SCs that suggest possibilities of second SDs for some of the guys. Thanks.

Aunties_Love wrote:We can now say for certain that the missing epi/destination is actually Jamaica so the epi's go as:

epi 1:  Vancouver
epi 2/3:  Jamaica
epi 4: Montreal
epi 5: Marakesh
epi 6: HTD's
epi 7: Africa for FD's
epi 8: Men tell all
epi 9: finale
epi 10 is ATFR

Will be making a post soon....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:02 pm

In a nutshell, this is what I see after the first two epi's. In the first epi, we were shown Mike's connection & SL build with their dialogue & FIR. In the second epi, we were shown Kevin W's connection & a strong build of their SL. Couple that with a Kevin W obstacle aired in the preview & I think he's definitely in the F2. Alongside these two, I also see Kevin P & Mikhel holding Jasmine's interest &, unless something happens/changes, I'd be surprised if these two don't go quite far. If Kyle goes to F3, it surprises me because we've seen very little of him.

IMO Kevin P would make a great lead/Bachelor!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:08 pm

Great summary [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....I don't see how Kyle makes it to F3 as well based on what we have seen so far.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:39 pm

CMIIW but wasn't the reference to PM Trudeau made only because of his hair and not necessarily that she crushed him?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+40
ilb123
LoveDovez
BachCanada67
djogbenyuie
nd4reality
siena
hdman
lettore
albean99
LeapofFaith
nutty1