SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AWKWARD - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:44 pm

dee wrote:Yeah I don't think him following Jasmine's sister means it's a done deal. I think it means he goes far and has met her family. Just weird that he would choose to follow Jasmine's sister. For him to follow her, she must have accepted his request as she is on private settings and would likely be following him as well (I deduce). But we should continue to sleuth, IMO.

and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I saw that Instagram post and wasn't sure if the guy was being facetious or not laugh out loud I guess it depends on his edit and how the audience takes to him. I don't see him being the next bachelor with him seemly looking like he's struggling with the process during the preview.

I believe Kevin W lives in Toronto now, but commutes to Hamilton for work. I don't know about the work schedule for firemen, but it's probably a lot similar to people working in the hospital/paramedics than those working a 9-5 job. They could work 4 straight 12hr shifts and then get 5 days off or something to that effect.

Maybe he hit it off with the sister. giggling

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

AWKWARD - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by dee Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think filming ended late May. I don't know the exact date, maybe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or someone can give us more confirmation. I think May 31 was probably when the guys were given the green light... or were given their phones back laugh out loud Some guys started using SM right when they were eliminated. Eg. Thomas had SM activity around May 12? Which makes sense to me because I think he got eliminated in a 2-1 date, prior to HTD. Whereas others (MOT guys) followed the rules and didn't post until May 31. According to the chart: Mike had FB activity May 31, Kevin P started May 31, and Kevin W started June 1. So, the people who I think last long on this show all pretty much started SM around the same time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] rotfl Well... you just never know! There's probably a better chance of that working out compared to the lead and their f1 laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:37 pm

dee wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That caption was for a picture prior to the show. But I guess he could have gone back any time to visit since he posts on SM only once every week or two. I'm still not really sure if that's where his brother's family is located. I just assumed they lived in BC because he was pictured with his brother on two separate occasions in BC area (prior to show).    

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Look at the caption now laugh out loud I also noticed he doesn't appear to be following Jasmine and her sister anymore. Someone that knows Kevin (or Kevin himself  handwave ) reads this forum. All of our findings were mentioned last night... then overnight it has been changed. Hmm...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

source
That happened with one of the camera guys as well. I found his twitter, took caps of it then posted here....within a couple of days, GA noticed that his twitter is no longer there and I can't find him anywhere either.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:38 pm

sophienette wrote:
dee wrote:?? June 3rd for Mike? But on your chart it has Mike having FB activity on May 31?

From the SM chart, it looks to me like Mikhel was the only one on no SM until after June 3?
I believe filming ended around May 27th though.  I can't seem to find that quote right now and maybe someone else can, but what I can also say about Mikhel is that he doesn't post much on SM at all....he went almost a year in between posts and when he did start again, there were several weeks to months in between them.

ETA:

Some just aren't SM hounds and others are like Kyle, David, JP and a few others.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:44 pm

My favorites are Mikhel and Kevin P., both of them cute in a different way [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:18 pm

I finally watched the episode. IA that Jasmine is spunky & appears to be a compassionate person, really dig that about her. The way she went about that 1st RC is probably the best I have in this series in a long time.

I was impressed by how Mike was vulnerable & came across really authentic; IMO definitely there for the right reason. Also love how Kevin P held up & composed himself despite being sick. Kevin W really seems to be grounded & after viewing his IG, family is definitely important to him & he appears ready to settle down. Mikhel also seems solid, he has a really cool job & he seems purposeful & knows what he wants in life.

One thing I noticed was that when Jasmine said that she believes her husband was in the room, the camera panned to Kevin P. That said I don't think he is F1 IMO based on the fact that he seems rather active on IG. But filming was over 3 months ago so maybe all the guys are relatively active.

I also think that Thomas, Drew & Kyle will go far but I don't see any one of them in the F4.

In summary IMO F4 may be Kevin P, Kevin W, Mikhel & Mike. I just hope that if Mike is not F1 that she lets him go at F3. Interested to see how Kevin W shown in the preview saying "I am done" during the jealousy talk plays out. Overall best Bette show I have seen in a while but still a long ways to go.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:08 pm

reason wrote:Where in Ontario is she from? Toronto is apart of Ontario.

She is originally from Kenora, Ontario. She said it in one of the interviews I watched. Kenora is close to the Manitoba border. Mike is from Winnipeg Manitoba. When she met him and he said he was from Winnipeg I believe she said it at that time that as well that she was from Kenora.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:25 pm

I just watched the episode and aftershow. Jasmine is wonderful. So nice to see someone so grounded and down to earth. She is beautiful, warm, confident and very refreshing. I love her quirkiness and quest for adventure and travel. I enjoyed the episode and look forward to watching her series.
My top contenders are Mike, Kevin W, Mikhel, Kevin P.
Drew is such a turn off....unfortunately it looks like he says around for awhile.
I think Kyle and Thomas will be long timers but not finalists.
This is my first time watching a non US series....and I Love It!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:05 am

Seabear wrote:I just watched the episode and aftershow. Jasmine is wonderful. So nice to see someone so grounded and down to earth. She is beautiful, warm, confident and very refreshing. I love her quirkiness and quest for adventure and travel. I enjoyed the episode and look forward to watching her series.
My top contenders are Mike, Kevin W, Mikhel, Kevin P.
Drew is such a turn off....unfortunately it looks like he says around for awhile.
I think Kyle and Thomas will be long timers but not finalists.
This is my first time watching a non US series....and I Love It!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
JMO
Same. I feel like this is going to be a lot better than the last couple of seasons of US Bachelorette.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:49 am

As usual, I am not with the majority. Maybe it's bc I am not invested in Jasmine but not impressed at ALL. She seems like an insipid actress wannabe. Terrible personal style too.

Best thing about the ep was seeing Jillian again. Now THERE was a Ette with style.

JMOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:05 pm

IMO no one is really invested in Jasmine. She's a nobody. She wasn't on anyone's season, she is pretty much a normal working girl taking on this role. IMO I don't even really know her yet, and we've been sleuthing for a few months now.

I do know, she certainly doesn't advertise herself, SM is limited. I think for someone who has never had any association with the camera's this show or any show, she has come across as a very lovely and genuine person.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO no one is really invested in Jasmine. She's a nobody. She wasn't on anyone's season, she is pretty much a normal working girl taking on this role. IMO I don't even really know her yet, and we've been sleuthing for a few months now.

I do know, she certainly doesn't advertise herself, SM is limited. I think for someone who has never had any association with the camera's this show or any show, she has come across as a very lovely and genuine person.

So agree with the bolded and isn't it nice to know nothing about her. :yes: That's one thing I like about Bachelor/ette Canada, so far at least, is that they don't use retreads. How refreshing is that!! thumbsup We all watch these shows basically from minute one of episode one, other that what the fantastic sleuthers have found out, of course. handwave LOVE IT!! Hugesmile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+40
ilb123
LoveDovez
BachCanada67
djogbenyuie
nd4reality
siena
hdman
lettore
albean99
LeapofFaith
nutty1