SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AWKWARD - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:59 pm

Oh maybe you're right IDK. Just the thought of commuting anywhere near Toronto gives me heart palpitations. laugh out loud

The reason I too think he goes far, but maybe not F1, is distance. She is originally from Ontario, but is she willing to move, is he willing to move, we don't know at this point.

Where as Mike who she seems to have an instant connection with doesn't live as far.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

AWKWARD - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:03 pm

Where in Ontario is she from? Toronto is apart of Ontario.

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:11 pm

Oh believe me - I knew someone that use to commute to Hamilton from Toronto almost every day for work laugh out loud And she was working at a hospital, so she had 12 hr shifts laugh out loud

True about the close distance for Mike and Jasmine. Although I feel like she has made Pemberton?, BC her main stay. Kenora, Ont is close to Winnipeg, but, how often is she even back home? I think both Mike and the Kevins could realistically move if they were willing to. I was looking through Kevin W's instagram and notice his brother's family (wife and niece) don't live in Ontario. I'm wondering if they live in BC because there were pictures of him captioning that he was "visiting" his brother in Fernie, BC. And with the other Kevin, he probably prefers to travel year round laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:22 pm

I haven't caught up fully yet. However I took a glance at Kevin W's IG and he has posted a bit since filming ended. Is Mike (couldn't located his IG) or any of the other speculated front runners active on SM? Thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:43 am

reason wrote:Where in Ontario is she from?  Toronto is apart of Ontario.
She lives in Pemberton though near Whistler. SO, as someone's that travelled across our flat prairie lands.....either place is a great distance.....LOL.

IMO, she may be willing to re-locate for the right person no matter where that may be.....just a feeling I get from her interviews, etc.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Junequilts Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:24 am

As a hairdresser, she could work anywhere. They are both firemen and likely secure in their jobs?
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:01 pm

dee wrote:Oh believe me - I knew someone that use to commute to Hamilton from Toronto almost every day for work laugh out loud And she was working at a hospital, so she had 12 hr shifts laugh out loud

True about the close distance for Mike and Jasmine. Although I feel like she has made Pemberton?, BC her main stay. Kenora, Ont is close to Winnipeg, but, how often is she even back home? I think both Mike and the Kevins could realistically move if they were willing to. I was looking through Kevin W's instagram and notice his brother's family (wife and niece) don't live in Ontario. I'm wondering if they live in BC because there were pictures of him captioning that he was "visiting" his brother in Fernie, BC. And with the other Kevin, he probably prefers to travel year round laugh out loud
Do you know when that visit was?  Recently??

I ask cause Jasmine was in Fairmont recently which is only about an hour from Fernie.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:09 pm

mercieme wrote:I haven't caught up fully yet. However I took a glance at Kevin W's IG and he has posted a bit since filming ended. Is Mike (couldn't located his IG) or any of the other speculated front runners active on SM? Thanks.
Here's the link for you....SM list

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That caption was for a picture prior to the show. But I guess he could have gone back any time to visit since he posts on SM only once every week or two. I'm still not really sure if that's where his brother's family is located. I just assumed they lived in BC because he was pictured with his brother on two separate occasions in BC area (prior to show).    

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Look at the caption now laugh out loud I also noticed he doesn't appear to be following Jasmine and her sister anymore. Someone that knows Kevin (or Kevin himself  handwave ) reads this forum. All of our findings were mentioned last night... then overnight it has been changed. Hmm...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

source
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:06 pm

dee wrote:?? June 3rd for Mike? But on your chart it has Mike having FB activity on May 31?

From the SM chart, it looks to me like Mikhel was the only one on no SM until after June 3?

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:22 pm

sophienette wrote:
dee wrote:?? June 3rd for Mike? But on your chart it has Mike having FB activity on May 31?

From the SM chart, it looks to me like Mikhel was the only one on no SM until after June 3?
I think it's because Mikhel is just not interested in SM. He rarely posted prior to the show and he only started an Instagram after the show was filmed? So, I'm not sure how indicative his SM silence really is. I don't think any of these guys use SM that much compared to the US show. They generally post once a week, and sometimes they don't post for 3 weeks. Except maybe Kyle. That guy seems to have his phone attached to him at all times. Doesn't he work in SM and marketing? laugh out loud I remember last night I followed Jasmine on her Instagram trying to see if I can sleuth out anything, and then within 2 minutes Kyle has added me for Instagram laugh out loud I think he wants to gain followers and hope I would follow him back... maybe for his bachelor campaign.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:35 pm

But all the others were active in some ways pre-finale?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+40
ilb123
LoveDovez
BachCanada67
djogbenyuie
nd4reality
siena
hdman
lettore
albean99
LeapofFaith
nutty1