SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:25 pm

Last edited by HEA on Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:28 pm

I think they were saying Kate was gracious in real life so who she is off the show?

Not sure how much shown for any of these contestants/leads is real to who they are?

Edits/producer driven stuff... most of Kate's ITMs etc seemed totally producer prodded imo.

Who knows though, I am sure she (like all the other girls) are not perfect and have good and bad characteristics - so basically, normal. giggling

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:31 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
HEA wrote:this one can be taken with Fleur wanted to leave or it could be Naz being eliminated. It can be taken both ways

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Ggggg11
s/cap from Mike Puru twitter public account
IMO I don't think it can be taken both ways because, since Jordan is the lead, if keeping Naz was a priority I think he would have given her the first rose no matter what... and even if he couldn't do so, he wouldn't have been undecided take a moment to decide between Gabs and Naz. More importantly than that though I think is that Naz never threatened to leave at all so no matter when she got the rose Jordan was still giving her a rose so no idea how Naz still wanting to stay could have ended the show. It's usually when someone may want to leave that this type of thing can happen and Naz reiterated she wants to stay and be with Jordan.

I think it has to do with Fleur wanting to leave and her saying so and Jordan saying he doesn't want to lose her. Jordan also said that he "Fell for" Fleur so this is first time the word "Fell" in regards to falling in love is used by him. If Fleur is F1 (and I think she is) and Jordan had her as his F1 at that point then I could see the show almost being over if Fleur was going to leave. For all I know, maybe the producers and Jordan had to convince her to stay and that wasn't shown because it would give it away.

jmo

Always better at expressing what i'm thinking. thumbsup
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:32 pm

Scout's episode recap. Again IMO not very nice to Fleur. I still don't believe Fleur promoted the F5 pictures that Scout did so I am guessing she might not be pro Scout. Should be interesting if Scout does a full spread of Jordan & his F1....all JMO.

http://www.scout.co.nz/Fleur-has-a-major-meltdown-and-Jordan-needs-a-moment/tabid/511/articleID/14424/Default.aspx?ArticleID=14424&ref=xml_rss&utm_content=buffer96c37&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:00 pm

Last edited by HEA on Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:13 pm

Kate's interview with Woman's Day (who she works for).

She doesn't seem to care for Naz and seems to imply edits for some things taken the wrong way on the show.

As for Naz at last night’s cocktail party, Kate says she found the former mean girl’s emotional breakdown out of character.

“It was a bit unexpected,” recalls Kate of Naz’s request to hold hands. “She’s said some things about me in the past that I’m not happy about, to want my support suddenly was a bit surprising. But if someone’s crying I’m always going to check in and help them. Plus, it would have been a bit awkward if I declined – I think she would’ve cried more.”

http://www.womansday.co.nz/celebrity/new-zealand-celebrities/the-bachelor-nz-kate-cameron-on-leaving-the-show-4547

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:17 pm

I think a lot of truth is said in jest and Kate's view on Jordan getting her back is believable to me. He seems to want to reel them in only to eliminate them if they don't fall apart over him.

“I friend-zoned him first and then he friend-zoned me back – he was like, ‘haha, sucker, I got you back.’

http://www.womansday.co.nz/celebrity/new-zealand-celebrities/the-bachelor-nz-kate-cameron-on-leaving-the-show-4547

It makes me think that Jordan did put the girls in bottom two when they didn't approach him and thinking "haha, sucker, if you don't approach me then I will make you stress in the bottom two".

Playing games, imo, and sorry, not going to put the onus on TPTB or anyone other than Jordan since that is the theme that HE has reiterated over and over again.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:54 pm

I find it really interesting that Storm, Kate & Gab all think Naz has a strong connection with Jordan when it's almost certain it's Fleur as F1 now IMO.

Gab's interview with NZ Herald
http://m.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11629378

Davenport said she didn't realise it at the time, but she believed Naz had the strongest connection with Mauger at this point.

"I really think you can't exclude Naz from this because she and Jordan have got something there and it's very evident from watching back how strong it is," she said.

"I'd almost put some money on her."

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:02 pm

Gab's Stuff interview....I think the comment below is saying Fleur is F1.

"I think Fleur and Jordan have a certain type of chemistry that the others don't have."

http://i.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/79347367/the-bachelor-nz-gabs-leaves-with-no-regrets

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:04 pm

Oh wow, interesting! Thanks mercieme.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:09 pm

Gab is all over the place laugh out loud

Here is the Woman's Day interview including the Dear Diary Q&A video she did.

Two questions I am noting: Dear Diary I think Jordan's heart belongs to Erin & she said Fleur has the biggest hangover after CPs...I think Kate said Fleur enjoyed the bubbles the most of the girls as well.....interesting.

http://www.womansday.co.nz/celebrity/new-zealand-celebrities/gab-davenport-on-her-exit-from-the-bachelor-nz-4560

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:25 pm

Kate on Gary & Si MORE FM
http://www.morefm.co.nz/Si--Gary-Bachelorette-Kate-shares-her-jealousy-about-her-lack-of-sexy-dates/tabid/96/articleID/43288/Default.aspx

Gab on Gary & Si MORE FM
http://www.morefm.co.nz/Si--Gary-Did-Bachelorette-Gab-fall-in-love-with-Jordan/tabid/96/articleID/43304/Default.aspx

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689