SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamGirls - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:03 am

Sorry @AllAboutLove no clues gathered from the interview at all.

I didn't watch the whole hour but did see the actual sit down interview. Jordan was there the whole hour helping the chef prepare and cook the meal of the day so there was a bit of banter going on before and after the interview but not a lot said about the show.

Jordan was well spoken and seemed very relaxed in front of the camera. But it was all fluff and stuff we have heard before.

The one thing that did stand out to me was that Mike Puru said that he has no idea who Jordan is going to pick, as if they are still filming. So they are obviously still trying to pretend that filming is ongoing and hasn't wrapped. I have no idea why they are promoting it that way.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

TeamGirls - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:11 am

Just spotted this on the Bach NZ Facebook page. I think it might be Sarah and Gabs on that date.

TeamGirls - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Facebo10

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ/photos/a.1517672148472783.1073741827.1505817109658287/1704241396482523/?type=3&theater

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:59 am

Thanks @Katiebelle...I just finished watching the full first episode of The Cafe on the TV3 app. Yep Jordan didn't give anything away as expected & Mike Puru saying he had no idea who Jordan is going to pick is just ridiculous but I guess the public might buy it. I do agree that Jordan came across well & he looked happy so I guess all is well with the F1.

A few observations other the cooking section which was all about Jordan picking lamb for the date night dinner.

They had have a section with the woman's day editor in chief who gave the goss on what they have in the mag this week. So Kate from the show works for woman's day & is profiled in the mag this week. The woman's day edition was raving about Kate & Mike Puru said he picked her after he met all the 23 girls to make top 5. I was thinking: is Mike serious laugh out loud

Then during Jordan's sit down segment: Mike started out by saying that Jordan is an all around nice guy. Then Mike asks Jordan how he is feeling since the show is at the half way mark now (I felt they were also trying to make it seem filming was ongoing with this). Anyways Jordan responds that he is having fun & spending time with girls has been great.

Then Mel asks Jordan how he remembered the girls's names. And as Jordan was responding they show footage of first RC with all 23 girls & then they panned on Storm with her nervous facial expres​sion(guessing before he gave her a rose) & slightly on Rebecca already with a rose.

Another part that was interesting to me was Mike's question to Jordan about the hardest part doing the show & Jordan said it was the RC, letting the girls go at the start when he had to go on a hunch without really knowing them & not enough time to spend with all the girls. Mike followed up by asking Jordan what he felt of the girls interrupting each other & Jordan said that the girls were polite to each other but whether they interrupted, allowed other girls or just sat back said something about the girls.

They asked him if folks have been recognizing him & he said he goes around wearing a low hat but folks still recognize his voice, so we can confirm he has been sneaking around based on that laugh out loud

Finally Mel tried to trick him after the meal was served asking him who the date night meal was for: all Jordan said was it was for a special someone that he would like to introduce to his Canterbury roots.

That's all I got...looking forward to reading your recaps later of tonight's episode  giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:42 am

@jalena1992 found this on the wiki page for the Bach NZ. It might explain all the rumours going around that Rebecca wins. People would have seen it and thought that wiki have made a mistake putting up the winner too early. If my memory serves me correctly this happened last season where the winner was named and changed throughout the season.

TeamGirls - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Wiki11

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:25 pm

^^ I think I read somewhere  that anyone can update wikipedia and therefore we cannot rely on this info?

TeamGirls - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Qqqq10
My S/Caps (HEA)

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:36 pm

Katiebelle wrote:@jalena1992 found this on the wiki page for the Bach NZ. It might explain all the rumours going around that Rebecca wins. People would have seen it and thought that wiki have made a mistake putting up the winner too early. If my memory serves me correctly this happened last season where the winner was named and changed throughout the season.

TeamGirls - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Wiki11
IA that this is where the rumor may have come from. And definitely correct, they edited this last year for other shows (Bette AU) and anyone can do it.

I don't see Naz as F2 so I think it may be intentional by someone who knows who F1 may be to have done this to mislead and think it is Rebecca when it is not? I am still thinking Fleur and Storm for F2 as of this last episode so possibly using Rebecca and Naz to mislead?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:45 pm

@Allaboutlove....what should we make of Shari's painting of Jordan & the 23 girls? I noticed that Naz did not comment on FB about that painting...most of the other girls did though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:46 pm

Thank you so much @mercieme for the recap of The Cafe yes Too funny about Kate - I have the same reaction as you. Also too funny they are trying to pretend still filming. Like @katiebelle also said, I don't get why. It doesn't do much to make the show more honest/transparent to say otherwise? Interesting about the camera panning to Storm and Rebecca. No Fleur? Hmm... They are doing a good job keeping a lid on things for the edit then. Or maybe Jordan was just that way on the show? laugh out loud I will have to watch later on the app. Thanks again for the recap bestbud!

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:53 pm

mercieme wrote:@Allaboutlove....what should we make of Shari's painting of Jordan & the 23 girls? I noticed that Naz did not comment on FB about that painting...most of the other girls did though.
I am not sure... I am wondering if the placement of the girls has any significance?

Storm
is right next to Jordan (also a kiss on Jordan's cheek from her so playing into the kiss at CP?) and Storm commented on FB that she wants a copy form Shari and hang it on her wall. Would she do that if she was not F1?

Naz was on the other side of Jordan but  I think Naz may not like that she had the weapon (looked like the grim reaper thing) with her "hit list" so maybe no comment from her because of that or she doesn't get along with the girls post-show? I noticed Shari never tagged Naz in the pic?

Fleur is on the right side 3 girls away from Jordan and commented she loved the painting too and was painted eating (spitting) poop - tied into her talking about spitting poop on the show.

Rebecca is on the far left side with the bear and vomiting on it.

ETA: putting here for reference
TeamGirls - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 12671706_10153833920714930_4937196895443338947_o
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153833920714930&set=a.10151451076739930.1073741826.786834929&type=3&theater
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:40 pm

Here is Scout's recap of Episode 11.

I am eagerly awaiting Alex Casey's "the spinoff's bachelor power ranking"....should be interesting the spin Alex puts on the thigh stroke Fleur gave Jordan laugh out loud

I hope Jordan's fantasy date with his F3 is like Art's where nothing went down....I really hope.

http://www.scout.co.nz/Gabs-falls-off-a-cliff-Kate-calls-it-quits-and-Sarah-misses-a-rose/tabid/511/articleID/13220/Default.aspx?utm_content=bufferb8d1e&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:22 pm

Here is a selfie someone took with Jordan in Auckland most likely on Monday since he is wearing the same shirt as he wore on Mike Puru's new show, The Cafe.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BECSW51IwlA/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:54 pm

I can't believe the NZ herald is running with this story....maybe Storm has a fan that works for NZ Herald since they also profiled her in the travel section a few weeks ago laugh out loud. Also Sarah saying Jordan & Storm have impressive chemistry, did the producers leave things on the cutting floor? Rebecca & Ceri also have had some press, I haven't seen anything yet on Fleur though.

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11621031

Is this the winner of The Bachelor?

Riverside massages, a late dinner, intense conversations about their future - and a passionate campfire snog.

Has Jordan already chosen his winning Bachelorette?

After last night's episode in which Storm Halkett spent half the episode on an incredibly romantic one-on-one date with Mauger, you could certainly draw that conclusion.

The pair spent the entire day together, taking in some of Brisbane's scenery, enjoying his-and-hers riverside massages, dining on tapas in a yurt and indulging in some intense heart-to-heart conversations in front of an open fire.

Halkett has been a firm favourite in recent episodes, but last week was frequently moody during episodes shot in Hawaii, where she revealed a jealous side as Mauger spent time with other girls.

But they made up for lost time during last night's episode as the pair openly discussed their future together.

Mauger admitted he thought Halkett was going to tell him she wanted to quit the show.

"I thought you were going to say, 'I'd had enough - I'm going home'. I would have been gutted," he said.

Storm told Mauger she needed more time - and less competition from The Bachelor NZ's remaining eight contestants - to figure out their future together.

"I'm trying to figure you out and that is so difficult when I hardly ever see you. I need my time with you to figure out you and us. It's just a drawn out process," she said.

The pair ended their evening by kissing several times in front of an open fire.

At the rose ceremony later on, Mauger chose to give the first rose to Halkett.

In an interview with the NZ Herald, Sarah Wallace, who was eliminated by Mauger last night, admitted Halkett and Mauger had impressive chemistry.

"I don't think any of the girls were jealous of Storm going on that date, they were happy for her. She obviously has a really good connection with Jordan," she said.

"You've gotta be supportive to a certain degree."

Mauger has said he wants to choose a winner who has taken the competition seriously, sending home contestants like Shari and Danielle for having too much fun.

He also wants a partner who is adventurous and able to face fears. Last night, he eliminated Wallace after she refused to attempt an abseiling challenge.

Halkett still faces some stiff competition, with Fleur, Naz and Ceri continuing to boast and flaunt their own connections with Mauger.

Eight girls are left in the running for the TV3 reality show.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689