SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by soccermom333 Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:42 pm

Alanna wrote:So cute heartbeat when we saw those pics for the first time, I really wanted this guy to be f1. They're a perfect fit, it was always so obvious to me Smiley

Me too!! They are the best couple! #Loveatfirstsight beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by soccermom333 Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:52 pm

Linds911 wrote:PINKHEART

Being back in TX brings back some good memories. #FirstDate #RiverWalk by @shawn_booth18

Thanks Linds!! You are the best. I just had to repost this beautiful picture. Their latest snap is the cutest too. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:25 pm

At Pleasure Pier in Galveston
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 19 Image29
K's Snapchat
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:55 pm

Both SC videos from Kaitlyn and Shawn are in the "Media - No Discuss" thread. Smiley

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:25 am

^ Thanks so much for saving all of them! bestbud!

Kait asked Shawn if she ironed his shirt good "I've seen better" laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 19 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 19 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 19 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 19 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 19 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:00 am

Linds911 wrote:^ Thanks so much for saving all of them!  bestbud!  

Kait asked Shawn if she ironed his shirt good "I've seen better" laugh out loud

And then she said that she thinks she did a good job and some people even call her the Ironman Smiley laugh out loud They're so adorable!! I love seeing how happy and relaxed Shawn is these days with Kait, totally night and day from the show.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:25 am

K: "How you doin with the heights there?"
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 19 Image30
K's Snapchat
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by minnie_ Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:07 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 19 11856572_922875891115879_131479691_n
kaitlynbristowe Thank you Galveston for having us. Such a chill romantic getaway. ☀️
minnie_
minnie_

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:16 pm

1. You can see Shawn's ridk body through his tee :thud and 2. Look, everyone, Shawn laughs and smiles and plays with her on the beach. Definitely human laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:45 pm

& she used romantic laugh out loud PINKHEART

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 19 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 19 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 19 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 19 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 19 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:22 pm

@minnie_ - Love the pic of them walking on the beach.  They look so happy.  beatingheart

That "B" key necklace has become a regular staple of her wardrobe.  Does anyone know if it holds any significance?  (Both of their last names start with 'B' so I don't know if she owned it prior to meeting Shawn or not.)

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by minnie_ Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:12 pm

crunchette wrote:@minnie_ - Love the pic of them walking on the beach.  They look so happy.  beatingheart

That "B" key necklace has become a regular staple of her wardrobe.  Does anyone know if it holds any significance?  (Both of their last names start with 'B' so I don't know if she owned it prior to meeting Shawn or not.)

Yes, they seem so happy Smiley

I just found this. Maybe they are finally heading to Nashville?
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 19 CPxSbN_UsAAJND-
Kay Anne ‏@kay_anne2468
My friend was behind yall! Hope yall enjoyed houston @kaitlynbristowe @Shawn_Booth
minnie_
minnie_

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

+43
provenceguy
lolalalee
Caro_line
sdmom
Gale1