SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 9 of 59 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 34 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:41 pm

I think it depends on the person, how invested they were, and the amount of time after they leave the show.

It's been over 4 months since F5 so that is a long enough time to get over some hurt. But based on Heather's recent radio interview she has implied that watching the show has helped her realized her gut instinct was correct when it came to Sam.

Also, based on Heather's SM, it looks like she was hurt when seeing her early IG posts and captioning them with making herself feel better. She even posted "Gone fishin" on her SM and stopped posting pics (while not completely absent from likes or comments, still not posting on her own) and her comments as of this week to someone on her IG pic talks about hurt (but that comes with reliving this show).

I do think Heather was genuinely hurt also because Sam has gone on record saying she is genuine. I would say this means her feelings were genuine too and she did tell him that he was the first guy ever that she felt like she could be herself with. He has even posted a pic with food in his face like Heather was made fun of. So her hurt continued because the media chose to mock her and the paparazzi stalk her and then have DM write mean articles making fun of her.

Luckily though, when it comes to the heart, if Heather is indeed F4, she has had the time of over 4 months to move on. If she had been F2 I would have been very worried for her b/c that would have been something harder to heal from. So moving on is what she has no other choice to do and Heather has already said on the show that she chooses to be happy. That she chooses to live life a happy person b/c life is hard enough already. That's what I see her doing. To me, just b/c she is doing that doesn't negate what she may have felt or if she was really heartbroken. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by stillhoping Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:14 pm

Yes...but she is IN the media...hurt, not hurt, looking for attention...

I could give other examples....Canada's 2nd Bach and gal...afterwards when (he) broke up...she has refused all interviews, wants no more air time, nuttin honey

IMHO those people were really hurt go away...most of them are on a level of "yeah this hurts but what next?? Can I be the next lead? Can I go on Dance with the Stars? Anyone want to pay me for endorsements"?

The really hurt ones go back to selling insurance,
roping cows, styling hair whatever....JMO

stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:29 pm

Those are all F1s. Not very likely that Heather is. And these girls were all in the media while the show was airing and still on the show which has never been done so I don't compare to any other franchise.

The person currently in OK mag talking about possibly being the next Bachelorette is Snez, not Heather.

And in the same article Heather says she told Sam not to take her to HTDs unless he was certain about her otherwise she would be 100% heartbroken.

Will post in media thread since this is ep thread.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:48 pm

True...but....fact is with a show like this people do get hurt..sometimes I guess we all tend to forget there are real people with real feellings.

If Heather wanted him to "not" take her to f4 or she would be hurt...then some other girl would be hurt in her place? The premise of the show can be cruel in and of itself IMHO.
stillhoping
stillhoping

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:55 pm

IA. But I do think that Heather would be more hurt than Nina. Which is why Heather is being stated as saying she asked him to let her go at F5 if he didn't see her as his girl since she didn't want to do HTDs otherwise. Plus, Nina has said that there wasn't anything there between her and Sam while Heather has said the opposite. So I am only comparing F5 and F4 positions (not the others).

It is what is. My only point was that just b/c it is TV doesn't necessarily mean that Heather didn't get her heartbroken or that just b/c she is in media she is happy and not still hurting (reliving the show and being mocked probably doesn't help). Plus, she still has to make a living and do her job which is in entertainment so that will always be the case.

It will be interesting to see what happens on tonight's episode.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ellmack Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:27 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:And in the same article Heather says she told Sam not to take her to HTDs unless he was certain about her otherwise she would be 100% heartbroken.

If Heather clearly said that to Sam, and he still did what we think he will tonight, then Sam is a jerk. IMO. :pout

Just sayin'...
ellmack
ellmack

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:53 pm

Heather works in the advertisement-communications, she also works in film industry,

she directs films, she's an actor (also as a hired actress in the commercials)

... so yeah, she is in the public, she is in the media ...

and most likely she is not going to shy away from that ... because that's her career.

That doesn't mean she doesn't have feelings and that she can't genuinely fall in love.

I do believe she was heartbroken ... and I do believe she isn't heartbroken anymore,

but it doesn't mean that everything she said or did or felt wasn't real at the time ...
and that she had hopes and believed in the possibility that didn't come true, that left her shattered and probably re-living it made it a bit harder to move on. With the show airing later and everyone telling her how great she and Sam look together and all the fans cheering for her to end up with Sam and how a perfect match they are ...
I don't think that was/is any more easier to get over the break-up, no matter how short the relationship was and how unreal the circumstances were ... if she thought at one moment that Sam was The One, the first guy who gets her, the first guy who she can be completely herself, the first guy she introduces to her loved ones  ... then I do believe she's only finding a closure by watching the show, as painful it might be.

- but then again, if people don't like Heather and think she's a liar and everything she said wasn't true and everything she did wasn't genuine ... then of course for them she's just an actress playing the part.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:01 pm

Boy oh boy.
After watching that episode all I can say is that they edited it based on level of awkwardness... from least awkward to most awkward.

I actually started laughing at Nina's mini date.
Sam is all like, "So what about me and you?"   Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 3806527698

And Heather's mini date?
If that was not the most spliced and diced edit I have ever seen I don't know what is.
It was so obvious that he was saying the exact same words from his first date with her and that his ITMs were all over the place.
What a mess. Never seen the likes of it before it was so obvious.
If Heather goes then they had to make it seem like this was the reason.
B/c that edit came out of nowhere... from mesmerizing to just friends?  Rolling Eyes
And yet Sam saying that Sarah is guarded and not Heather?
Come on! I don't think the audience will be buying this nonsense that TPTB are trying to sell.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:16 pm

nd Heather's mini date? If that was not the most spliced and diced edit I have ever seen I don't know what is. It was so obvious that he was saying the exact same words from his first date with her and that his ITMs were all over the place. What a mess. Never seen the likes of it before it was so obvious. If Heather goes then they had to make it seem like this was the reason. B/c that edit came out of nowhere... from mesmerizing to just friends? Rolling Eyes And yet Sam saying that Sarah is guarded and not Heather? Come on! I don't think the audience will be buying this nonsense that TPTB are trying to sell. wrote:
Thank you AAL - I could not follow any of it (apart from the food throwing and the hilarious chef's looks at Sam) as it seemed so disjointed. I don't believe there is an "alternative ending" they are hiding and that Heather will in fact get badly hurt being sent home, but seriously - that whole section with Sam and Heather was bull Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 3538374961 IMHO. TPTB need some serious editing lessons as that was just completely unbelievable and ridiculous!!!!

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:26 pm

Hmmm...so I guess Nina goes - does Sam even remember her name??

I still wonder about the HTD ....if that is the reason for him cutting Heather....she has said she was nervous about it....

Now...silly or nasty or crazy family does not usually squash things BUT I have wondered if Sam realizes that Heather is more involved in her career...maybe someone says something like "she says she does not want kids for 5 years"...or ??

I do think TPTB probably kept telling him to give it more time if he was having doubts. These people are in a sort of bubble I think.

Sam is pretty set on kids.

I also do not know "Aussie" accents very well ...I think they are cute, but I found Nina's deep voice and accent to be pretty annoying. Does she have a "special" kind of city or "type" of accent? Sandra also had a kind of loud, have a beer "Mate" accent? The other girls are also easier for me (usa LOL) to understand
stillhoping
stillhoping

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:30 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Come on! I don't think the audience will be buying this nonsense that TPTB are trying to sell.
duh Unfortunately the audience is buying this BS ... and believing that it's on Heather ... that she should have acted/behaved differently and that she blew her own chances. That she put herself in the friend-zone ... and probably there's someone who thinks that she's the one who made Sam fall for Lana, because Lana is such a better version of Heather. :headbanging
People buy what television sells ... they buy the news (who really is ever questioning what the media reports on politics and business?) ... they buy the reality (at a face-value) ... they buy the edited story. :stirthepot

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:36 pm

So Nina also thinks Sam and Lana have the best chemistry. mmnnn

I still cant see that connection though. She seems very rehearsed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 59 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 34 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless