SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 57 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:19 am

They've had 4 months to "figure it out" and Sam should be doing the legwork here.

I understand shipping a couple but I don't see any signs from these two that this is serious other than a "long distance relationship" that they are both happy about.

It was all physical (still is from their pics) and once that is gone? Then what?

Actions > words.

TWT.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:22 am

see2love wrote:
mindless wrote:I think I'd be a bit bitter as well, if someone was pulling my bikini-clad body against his crotch and fondling my butt while supposedly already head over heels for another woman. Just gross.

I do think Sam chose the right girl, for now, but I don't have high hopes for them. Why is she the only one talking about moving still? Why can't he do it? I don't like the thought of him taking Snez and Eve away at all. Does anyone know how long her studies last? If they want 3 more kids then they'll be in a hurry soon. Eh... we'll see once the honeymoon phase is over.

What if she wants to and is happy to move? Afterall she did say she didnt feel like she belonged in Perth anymore. I am sure they will come to a decision that works for both of them.

only time will tell if they make it but i sure hope they have fun figuring it all out.

yeah see2love, I for one believe in them. I know better cause from time to time a couple I've believed didn't work (Ali and Roberto being the best example) but i'm giving them the benefit of the doubt cause i trust that they are smart and responsible adults.
ANd maybe i want them to work against all odds badly to justify all this debacle and Heather being heartbroken laugh out loud.
Even though i do think in Heather's case that if it's not meant to be you can't force it.

Anyway wish them all the best!
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:23 am

Ninas IG picture is of the bushwalking clue? Snez was there. So Nina knew the outcome?

Last edited by Sundy on Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:26 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
see2love wrote:
mindless wrote:I think I'd be a bit bitter as well, if someone was pulling my bikini-clad body against his crotch and fondling my butt while supposedly already head over heels for another woman. Just gross.

I do think Sam chose the right girl, for now, but I don't have high hopes for them. Why is she the only one talking about moving still? Why can't he do it? I don't like the thought of him taking Snez and Eve away at all. Does anyone know how long her studies last? If they want 3 more kids then they'll be in a hurry soon. Eh... we'll see once the honeymoon phase is over.

What if she wants to and is happy to move? Afterall she did say she didnt feel like she belonged in Perth anymore. I am sure they will come to a decision that works for both of them.

only time will tell if they make it but i sure hope they have fun figuring it all out.

yeah see2love, I for one believe in them. I know better cause from time to time a couple I've believed didn't work (Ali and Roberto being the best example) but i'm giving them the benefit of the doubt cause i trust that they are smart and responsible adults.
ANd maybe i want them to work against all odds badly to justify all this debacle and Heather being heartbroken laugh out loud.
Even though i do think in Heather's case that if it's not meant to be you can't force it.

Anyway wish them all the best!

IA. I also wish them well and i believe just because we think they havent figured anything out in the 4 months of hiding doesnt spell doom. they are indeed adults who probably know and have plans we may not be privy to.
Robeto moved and it still didn't work, sometimes its not about moving.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:26 am

see2love wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ha!
Knew this was a SHV!

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:29 am

ElonM wrote:
see2love wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ha!
Knew this was a SHV!

you have to applaud how this was all done hush hush. clapping! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:31 am

These two will be dating for a while.

Tuff road ahead, with school for both Snez and Eve, Sam's new Gym in Melborune, an ex not too happy about his child moving, and living on different part of Australia.

As adults I do hope they work things out. Four months and no concrete plans, I'm not surprised.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:31 am

If distance and having a child and having family coming out talking about the child and Sam not planning to move for his "love of his life" weren't still obstacles I would be more optimistic.

Either way, Sam is 35. If he was so sure about wanting a family now and with Snez and putting her first before anything else then there would be some sort of plans other than "wait until next year" and "fine with long distance" when over 4 months only seen each other 5x.

As of now, they seem happy with long distance and will see once the thrill of SHV wears off how often they visit in the next few months.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:33 am

So very happy for them. I hope it can work out. Tough times ahead for sure but there's no rush.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:40 am

ElonM wrote:These two will be dating for a while. I

Tuff road ahead, with school for both Snez and Eve, Sam's new Gym in Melborune, an ex not too happy about his child moving, and living on different part of Australia.

As adults I do hope they work things out. Four months and no concrete plans, I'm not surprised.

Really do not understand why they do not have a ATFR.  Supposedly Australia Next Big Love Story. Snez is really beautiful!  At least now she can have a happy ending after so many years of suffering.

duh   I am wrong again. I guess I have a lot to learn from you experienced sleuthers.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:01 am

see2love wrote:

She may wish to move, but there's the child's father to consider. He's in a wheelchair even, so it's not easy for him to travel. Eve would have to travel to see him on a regular basis and it's a 4-hour flight at least. Snez can't just do whatever she wants I'm afraid. They can't even move to a half-way point, since there's basically nothing there. The only logical option I see is Sam moving to Perth, but would he have any business there? Perth is a decent sized city, but the only one in a 2000km radius or something.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless