SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 23 of 59 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 41 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:23 pm

ElonM wrote:Thanks for bringing this over HGL.

I thought Snez was in the tub. scratch

Seems Lana got one too.  I'm confused.

Love the playfulness and banter Sam has with Snez.

Lana looks to be in a pool with Sam IMO. But yeah both Lana & Snez will be in the water for sure.

They are swaying the edit towards Lana with that clip, these editors keep playing with fire with the general audience. I am very curious what the F3 episode ratings next Weds will be. If the ratings remains on par or higher, then the editors would continue with the way they edited this season even next year & believe they can get away with anything despite public backlash IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:29 pm

mercieme wrote:
ElonM wrote:Thanks for bringing this over HGL.

I thought Snez was in the tub. scratch

Seems Lana got one too.  I'm confused.

Love the playfulness and banter Sam has with Snez.

Lana looks to be in a pool with Sam IMO. But yeah both Lana & Snez will be in the water for sure.

They are swaying the edit towards Lana with that clip, these editors keep playing with fire with the general audience. I am very curious what the F3 episode ratings next Weds will be. If the ratings remains on par or higher, then the editors would continue with the way they edited this season even next year & believe they can get away with anything despite public backlash IMO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I find it. Snez is very giddy around Sam.
The producers are playing with fire. The possibility exist that the ratings will drop but who knows.

As much as I like Sam he should have taken Heather aside and let her go. That was cruel.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:42 pm

Hmmmm.....yep he should have taken Heather aside for sure & let her go. Blake did take Jess aside to talk to her & then put her back in the F4 rose ceremony only to dump her....that was not right IMO as well. I give up trying to understand the need for a RC at F4 in this series, it makes no sense other to have the remaining girls say yes to the rose.

TBH....the jury is still out on whether the ratings will drop or not. I thought for sure the U.S. series would be canceled after Des & Juan Pablo's seasons & they are still going strong, it blows my mind that with all the crap that went down during Kaitlyn's season, it was the highest bachelorette season since Emily's. But it seems drama & contoversy sells. We will see if the Aussie viewers are different & stop watching the show based on the Twitter reactions that were posted here. Apparently Sam's season ratings are way higher than Blake's....the first test will be Sammy Frost's season which starts in 2 weeks so we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:46 pm

People will watch, have no doubt, there are 2 original girls left who now everyone will root for ... and then some Lana's fans ... and not sure if Sam has any fans who don't have any preference but just want him to choose someone ... but definitely people will tune in to see who "wins".

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:35 pm

People will tune into seeing who wins b/c it's only 2 more episodes left next week so that goes without saying but I don't think people will watch with the same fervor now that Heather is gone.
I know I won't. It's not a reflection on anyone else, but I made no bones about it that I was watching this show for Heather and not for Sam.

Bette Aussie premieres in less than two weeks and that's where a lot of people will likely focus their attention.
It's where my attention is at right now with pre-season sleuthing (and already I am bummed b/c my choice for F1 there also seems like he will get hurt/shutout). Such is life with these shows. Win some, lose some. So far Art and Mattie are my rare winning couple.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:41 pm

Just checked Sam's IG ... he posted a photo of his friends' baby :babies: ... like that would silence the uproar giggling

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:56 pm

^ It's why I really question him. Is he even with his F1? He has been able to misdirect and be all giddy about a lot of girls, including Heather.

For his sake I would hope there is an ATFR (they'd have to already film it since Osher will be back in the States by next week). If not... well good luck with that.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:30 pm

I'm dying to find a link that works. Normally I have to wait two more hours for the whole episodes to be available. I have followed what happened on here and in SM and reading Heather's life story, I will find it really painful to watch the episode. I have seen clips and she is so stoic and humble, like she is used to these kind of scenarios. (And she is)

Right now I would want to see Heather live to see that she is ok and happy. I hope she feels the love from all over the world! blowkiss

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:45 pm

IMHO....Heather will be fine, post show she has been hilarious on the media circuits & I think she will continue to be even later today. Only good things can come out for her, she has the next bachelorette on lock down already if she wants to wait another 9 months or so. She may also land a guy like Jacinda did already & like countless others that have gone on this series in the past & found their great loves right after. Or she can use her popularity to her advantage & get a media gig out of this, endless possibilities IMO.

Even the Sam bashing will eventually die down, time they say is a great healer, heck no one is talking too much about Blake these days, until celebrity apprentice AU starts I guess.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:02 pm

Absolutely knew heather was going home, I love her and all and I think why most of aus fell in love with her is because she is so much like us, but I never saw anything moving on from the show. I know how you should always start off with friends with Someone but I never saw a romance developing after the show. Definetly not compared to Snez! Snez for F1!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:02 pm

Glowworm2 wrote:I'm dying to find a link that works. Normally I have to wait two more hours for the whole episodes to be available. I have followed what happened on here and in SM and reading Heather's life story, I will find it really painful to watch the episode. I have seen clips and she is so stoic and humble, like she is used to these kind of scenarios. (And she is)

Right now I would want to see Heather live to see that she is ok and happy. I hope she feels the love from all over the world! blowkiss

I'm also waiting for the link!!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:17 pm

I just watched it and it was pretty painful. This silly show rarely makes me tear up, but Heather's heartbreak did. Sam is a fool.

Looks like he's falling for Snez, but still hasn't thought much about how it will work out. I don't know how he can even consider moving her to Melbourne after meeting her big loving family. And I thought it was telling when her brother said that she has a tendency to make spontaneous decisions. Made me wonder how seriously she's even taking this whole thing. She was mainly just giggling about it with her sister as well. Honestly, he'd be smarter to pick Lana.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 59 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 41 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless