SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 13 of 59 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 36 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AEF Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:04 am

Lana next

AEF

Back to top Go down

InsideInfo - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by ellmack Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:05 am

AmyB wrote:That was so hard to watch knowing that she's most likely going to be sent home. I had tears in my eyes when she was talking to Warrick at the end and was saying in ITM's how strongly she feels about Sam

Onions! I have onions in my eyes! :tissuebox
ellmack
ellmack

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:05 am

He pulled away from Heather kiss

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:06 am

AEF wrote:He pulled away from Heather kiss
sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:07 am

A number of my friends watch, and none of them are fans of Heather, but they're all saying in our group message how much they're warming to Heather and starting to really like her. Sam's going to get a huge backlash for sending her home tonight IMO. Hopefully the scene with Sarah from the previews happens during her HTD and she's F4 instead of Heather, because the edit right now does not make sense if Heather is being sent home.

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:08 am

He's kissing her already and it goes on and on

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AnotherHeatherFan Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:08 am

So we have heard the "I'm speechless I don't even know what to say to you right now bit" ?

AnotherHeatherFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Noclue Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:09 am

AnotherHeatherFan wrote:So we have heard the "I'm speechless I don't even know what to say to you right now bit" ?
Nope

Noclue

Back to top Go down

Post by Noclue Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:10 am

But we have seen the tearful bit that was in the preview. And it was because of how Warwick changed her life.

Noclue

Back to top Go down

Post by Noclue Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:13 am

When Warwick was asking why Sam was connected to the four, he was least positive about Sarah IMO.

Noclue

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:14 am

I think that "I'm speechless..." bit might've been on the SD when she saw all the chocolate. Not sure.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:20 am

Lana's saying she's already falling for Sam and her mum mentions that it's the happiest she's seen her in awhile. She's getting some F1 sounding music when they kiss goodnight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 59 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 36 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless