SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 11 of 59 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 35 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:38 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:41 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:39 am

Based on the promo for Heather's HTD, I can see why they edited yesterday's mini date with Heather with old ITMs from Sam. Because in the HTD promo, Sam is all giggly and "you're good? you're good?" reassuring voice and all caring and whispering voice when he meets Heather. He will definitely be blindsiding her if he lets her go now. Ouch.

hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by H.E.A.T.H.E.R Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:15 am

Sam's so likeable when he's with Heather, she really does raise him up to her level! That's a lovely moment on her HTD promo... it almost gives me a ray of hope. Curse those mean ol' cynical producers if they throw this beautiful baby of a romance out with the bath water. Out smarted themselves in the edit suite.

Heather is a sweet breath of fresh air.
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
H.E.A.T.H.E.R

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:19 am

H.E.A.T.H.E.R wrote:Sam's so likeable when he's with Heather, she really does raise him up to her level! That's a lovely moment on her HTD promo... it almost gives me a ray of hope. Curse those mean ol' cynical producers if they throw this beautiful baby of a romance out with the bath water. Out smarted themselves in the edit suite.

Heather is a sweet breath of fresh air in TV land.
So true!! I notice this as well. We get to see a soft and endearing side of Sam that we don't see with anyone else. And their greeting in that HTD was so sweet! They were just grinning away and Sam is all "You're good?"

I think Sam just kept reassuring Heather all along and it built her confidence up in them to think Sam saw her as much more than a friend. And he does (one need only look at Nina's mini-date to see what Sam does when he is totally not interested) but just not enough on his part.

But again, it is Sam coming up to Heather's level and I just don't think, even if he was F1, that he is her intellectual match or someone who can bring her womanly/sexy side out and break through her walls. It is really his loss, imo. Heather is a light that brightens everything she touches. No candles needed for H-bomb.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by H.E.A.T.H.E.R Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:32 am

AAL, I totally agree with you. Heather will find someone creative and fun and intellectually stimulating, a smart smart guy, the sort that's kind hearted, sweet and easy going. Those good ones. Rare like her.
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
H.E.A.T.H.E.R

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:42 am

I am so confused... it seems Heather's HTD is first?

Anyone live-watching that can post on here? TIA
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:43 am

The Bachelor Aus ‏@TheBachelorAU 5m5 minutes ago
It's Sam's first hometown visit... How will it go? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:45 am

Yes Heather's date first. Making me cry, her story with her Dad

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:46 am

AEF wrote:Yes Heather's date first. Making me cry, her story with her Dad
:tissuebox sad

I don't get why her HTD is first. I would think F4 HTD is at the end... maybe something happens at CP?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:47 am

Osher Günsberg ‏@oshergunsberg 9m9 minutes ago
I don't know if I can handle the feels we're about to go through.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:48 am

Maybe producers needed to put some distance between the htd and sending heather home, it's very intense

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 59 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 35 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless