SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 33 of 63 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 48 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:59 pm

for me it is one date and i think it is a single date in next episode
this would even the SD with the top 3
She removed her braid hair but i think she did it because of the helico headset

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 33 4311

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 33 3312

Last edited by HEA on Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:15 pm; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:04 pm

What if the final three dates are skydiving, white water rafting and spa/water?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:08 pm

i am going to associate per clothes first

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:19 pm

then I think this one is hometown
they are both living in this area.
the gesture on his shoulder looks more natural (versus the hands mixed in the helico) this means for me that they reached another level of intimacy.
I am not sure what activity to associate with this yet
she has an elaborate ponytail so it means to me no sporty activity prior this
temperature looks warmer too
they are definitely on a boat...

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 33 3411

Last edited by HEA on Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:25 pm

then we have this outdoor activity
would make sense to think that they do rafting, get wet and both change clothes
they both still wear warm clothes and this is why for me it cannot be associate with the hometown (bridge) date but could be with the helico and woods walk

ETA on pic: no ponytail but one side braid... the kind of hair style you have after a sporty activity.

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 33 3612

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 33 3513

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:01 pm

I can see Michael getting a SD next week in the same episode as when Sasha gets his 2nd SD and it be a "surprise" kind of like how Heather's 2nd single date wasn't advertized in the preview. It makes sense he gets SD before HTDs.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:28 pm

Now we have left.... a plane above palm trees... a spa and a fancy dinner at an aquarium

outside spa or hot springs can be found in mornington peninsula which is melbourne area where michael and sam live. but we can find spa anywhere in australia and NZ. It looks rustic and they do not seem to freeze. The tease stops when the are about to kiss each other.... so no clue for now

plane above palm trees.. so definitely not sydney or melbourne... probably NZ... and silver fern. It match the trees and the spa/outside hot springs. not far 5 or 6 hours per plane. Art came in australia, the franchise could return the favor. Many hot springs and palm trees there. I did not really find palm trees except a little on the gold coast, not much around melbourne and sydney.  (native of this area we need your expertise here)

Aquarium... I honestly think I saw sam's make up artist post on instagram a pic saying #aquarium #sydney #bacheloretteau .... So I do not know.

somehow they may have went to an outside spa after the rafting. still possible
the aquarium could be one in melbourne. still possible

so we would attach the spa with the first SD : helico, woods, rafting, spa and picnic
and hometown: boat, sharks and fancy dinner at the melbourne aquarium

but it is an awfully lot for a first date no??? And I do not buy the aquarium fancy dinner in melbourne... for me it screams FD loud and clear.

but your guess is my guess. the plane above the palm trees, the spa and the aquarium do not give enough clues for me and they are not unique to say for sure one specific place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:39 pm

we know that sam love adrenaline activities and michael is not afraid to jump muddy cliff... so makes sense to think a shark activity

so after the aquarium, shark and fancy dinner where he accept the "fantasy key", they go to the suite, spa and rose petals on the bed for a hot smokey night

right? right! cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:42 pm

and they all meet sam parents in NZ in silver ferm...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:42 pm

Doesn't Sam now live in Sydney and Michael in Brisbane?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:45 pm

so lets resume

Single date: helico, woods, rafting and picnic

HOmetown: boat and ?

FD: sharks, fancy dinner at aquarium, spa and fantasy night

make sense but missing an activity in melbourne at hometown and meeting his parent segment (which again i am convince all went well)

---

ALL the above are my own sleuthing and nothing is proven. It is just speculations from my part.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:47 pm

in_denial wrote:Doesn't Sam now live in Sydney and Michael in Brisbane?

i saw many media articles with him in melbourne and it is possible that sam moved again? but her family is still in melbourne peninsula i think no? Plus his parents may stay in melbourne so he living in brisbane would not make a difference no?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 63 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 48 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan