SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 71 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by Seabear Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:02 pm

I see them as all having an awkward acceptance of each other.  All 3 are very defined IRL by their tenure on/in the "Franchise."  They come together as "Bachelor/Ette family" like weird table mates at a holiday gathering......or a Janner wedding. :gotcha:

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 71 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by SueSt Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:47 pm

I didn't watch K's season, but I also get/got the feeling that Nick fell much harder for A than K.

The fact that A continues/continued to poke at Nick also indicates to me that she is/was more invested in their relationship (or just more immature!) giggling

K just seemed to move on. And maybe as a result, Nick was able to move on more easily too.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:49 pm

bluwavz wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I don't listen to AB, but from what I'm reading here, it reminds me of Ali. She always mentions her experience in her blogs which at times it comes across as it's all about me. It's kind of annoying, so I agree it would sound strange.

Oh man absolutely everything reminded her of her time with Roberto. And then after they broke up it was all about Frank. LOL.

So true! rotfl

enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 71 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:07 am

SueSt wrote:I didn't watch K's season, but I also get/got the feeling that Nick fell much harder for A than K.

The fact that A continues/continued to poke at Nick also indicates to me that she is/was more invested in their relationship (or just more immature!) giggling  

K just seemed to move on.  And maybe as a result, Nick was able to move on more easily too.

I didnt watch K's season either :X (ok more like never got around to it yet..with just bits and pieces), but from AB last night, I can tell he fell for A more than for K based on what he said. I also watched Andi's season and everything that unfolded. I think he clearly was heartbroken over Andi because he was a lot more vulnerable and it was his first go around. The 2nd time, he knew more of what he was getting into so I think he had time to prepare for his "heartbreak" (if he was heartbroken at all? Don't know, didnt watch).

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:27 am

I feel like Nick really did fall in love with Andi and was truly heartbroken by her.  And I'm also inclined to believe that Andi had feelings for him too. I'm sure he had a little crush on Kaitlyn and they talked with each other before the show, but I did not see that he fell in love with Kaitlyn.  Their relationship just seemed kind of fun and physical.  Nick got such a bad rap the first time around (and not justifiably so imo), which makes me think that Nick went on the show for a second time to maybe redeem himself or garner some sympathy??  It certainly seemed like he wanted to project a different side of himself.  When Nick proposed to Kaitlyn, I believe he knew in his heart that she was going to choose Shawn and that he would be rejected.  I think that most of the guys in the house said they knew it was going to be Shawn all along, so Nick probably knew that too.  Nick seemed to get over it pretty quickly and he looked really happy post show, so different than the first time.  I just can't see that Kaitlyn would really have been his type in the long run and that he would have actually married her.  If Andi had chosen Nick, I could have seen him marrying her.  All jmo of course.  As far as the Afterbuzz show, he sure did mention Andi quite a bit.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:22 am

nothatgirl wrote:...at times, it didn't even seem to relate to the current season (like the car ride with Andi, the granola bar thing). It's really awkward for me to hear him talk about his past experiences...
On Afterbuzz Nick brought up Andi and the car ride to make the point producers let the lead spend extra time with their favorites. They were talking about how Ben took Lauren B outside for a walk instead of talking to her inside where their time together could be interrupted. He brought up the granola bar because that's what he remembered from a group date. He was talking about Jubilee and how she felt uncomfortable on group dates just like he did. Nick seemed to monopolize the conversation. He kept interrupting Brooks. For me that was awkward.  Nick also admitted JoJo was his favorite

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:45 pm

Nick brought the Andi situations up to make a point, but he spent more time describing them than needed making it kind of weird. I feel like he could have just as easily used things from K's season to show how the lead can spend extra time with those he/she likes, but he seemed to want to keep going back to Andi. You all are probably right that he had it worse for Andi than K, but after two years he should probably stop bringing her up so much I feel.

I also felt he dominated the conversation too much on AB. Cathy Kelly seemed annoyed with him at times and I get the feeling she has only tolerated Nick doing the show with them and that she's still not a huge fan of his. Now that she is done with the show, I wonder if they will bring in a new female host or let it just be the guys (including Nick, who seems to be a mainstay now) with a female guest each week?
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:04 pm

Beach Lover wrote:Nick brought the Andi situations up to make a point, but he spent more time describing them than needed making it kind of weird.  I feel like he could have just as easily used things from K's season to show how the lead can spend extra time with those he/she likes, but he seemed to want to keep going back to Andi. You all are probably right that he had it worse for Andi than K, but after two years he should probably stop bringing her up so much I feel.

I also felt he dominated the conversation too much on AB. Cathy Kelly seemed annoyed with him at times and I get the feeling she has only tolerated Nick doing the show with them and that she's still not a huge fan of his.  Now that she is done with the show, I wonder if they will bring in a new female host or let it just be the guys (including Nick, who seems to be a mainstay now) with a female guest each week?

I think Nick rambles a lot and sometimes too much. Not his fault since I can easily see it in his personality to just talk a lot and become really passionate to what he's talking about. I don't see him hosting the show, but as a guest. It didn't help that Danny wasn't there to facilitate either to keep it moving because they argue too much. I also think Brooks would get annoyed if he had to host with Nick laugh out loud, it would test his patience a bit like it does with Cathy. I think they should bring in a female host to balance it out.

I think once Nick gets into a relationship again with someone, he'll stop talking about the show. I think thats how he'll get over it.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:07 pm

Nick is an over-analyzer. It's what he does and who he is so no surprise to me he can wax on about his experiences. He views them almost from an objective POV too, imo, and so when he talks about himself I don't hear the emotional attachment at all - just dissection of it all.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:10 pm

Beach Lover wrote:Nick brought the Andi situations up to make a point, but he spent more time describing them than needed making it kind of weird.  I feel like he could have just as easily used things from K's season to show how the lead can spend extra time with those he/she likes, but he seemed to want to keep going back to Andi. You all are probably right that he had it worse for Andi than K, but after two years he should probably stop bringing her up so much I feel.

I also felt he dominated the conversation too much on AB. Cathy Kelly seemed annoyed with him at times and I get the feeling she has only tolerated Nick doing the show with them and that she's still not a huge fan of his.  Now that she is done with the show, I wonder if they will bring in a new female host or let it just be the guys (including Nick, who seems to be a mainstay now) with a female guest each week?

Oh my goodness... they were definitely annoyed. I felt sorry for him. 2 years...time to move on.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:56 pm

Annoyed or not at least the topics remained Bachelor related and they didn't lose me at all. As usual I gained new information listening to Nick and Brooks. Last week's show was all over the place and they wasted so much time talking about non-related Bachelor things. Brady's insider info was what kept me hanging on even though they didn't give him much time to talk. All said I'm looking forward to a new host and I think they need to keep a female perspective on the panel.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:01 am

Well if they keep having him on, they can't be too bothered laugh out loud.

enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 71 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

+55
charmained
Norcalgal
lipsis
emusha
SueSt