SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 62 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:07 pm

He may like him now after meeting him. Nothing wrong with forming opinions and then changing them. It happens.

enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 62 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 62 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:10 pm

I don't think there are any model's out there who don't post selfies. It's a given. I don't see anything wrong with Nick Dr Cupcake or anyone else posting pics of themselves and the companies they represent. If they are making money and taking advantage of offer's they get, it's more than the offers I get. I'd do it in a heartbeat. It's not going to last forever, so IMO why not.

I've worked since I was 13 yrs old because I had to. If I was able to make easy money, I'd do it in a heart beat. IMO this is one of the reasons negativity doesn't bother Nick. What he does with his life is his choice, and if anyone doesn't like it, that's ok.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:46 pm

bleuberry wrote:He may like him now after meeting him. Nothing wrong with forming opinions and then changing them. It happens.
Blue, I don't know when the arrow struck, last season or Monday night.  heartandarrow
Haha, I appreciate your strong convictions, I too have mine.

Last edited by Nonina430 on Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:49 pm

Nonina430 wrote:^ **edited** Brooks was most engaging towards Nick.
If anyone will reach out to Nick it will be Brooks. He doesn't
Have a mean bone in his body. I don't like speaking for an-
other, mabe Nutty will chime in. After the show Nutty tweeted
Brooks and told him how much she enjoyed him and Nick and
If he would ask him back. With that he said, "I will" he tweeted
Nick and Afterbuzz. **edited**

if you go back to my post you will notice I used " personally I think" which is clearly my opinion, and what I observed in terms of Brooks body language. Certainly you have a prerogative to defend Brooks but it's unfair to call my observation and opinion BS, I did not say it was a statement of fact. And yes Brooks has made some snarky remarks about Nick in the past, which other posters on here have interpreted as him hating Nick.
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:41 pm

I love Nick. I love his intellect, confidence, body, etc etc and I appreciate him for all of the many wonderful things that has been stated in his threads over and over. That said, I admit I've been worried about him.

I do understand wanting to peek through all possible doors in front of you if you have the opportunity and I would do the same but if it happens to change you or your situation not for the better, I believe it is time to evaluate and either make an adjustment or look in another direction. And because Nick is one of the most self-aware men I've "seen" and the fact that he does not appear to be changing gears, is why I am more worried for him than I would be if it were anyone else from this franchise.

He seemed bummed, flat and low energy on AfterBuzz and I do understand the discomfort with Brooks and Cathy? but he was not the confident guy that spoke with clarity that I heard in interviews and podcasts this summer and early fall. The insight in his answers was still there, but the mumbling that he did on K's season was back.

I do not want to assume the worst or that Kyle is a bad influence and I know that Nick makes decisions for himself and of course he is responsible for any consequences as a result, but I'm trying to find an explanation to these changes and why this smart man can not or will not see that he is regressing imo. I definitely do not want to start a rumour, but it has crossed my mind more than once that a possible reason could be excess partying with a possible overuse of rec drugs that he isn't handling well. Just finally sharing my thoughts because it is worrisome if that is the case.

Regarding the extra shirtless selfies, potential model or not, they would mean more to his followers if they were posted less often imo and hope for someone who loves him to tell him this. And while they are at it, he needs to hear that following and liking an extreme amount (imo) of sexy, gorgeous women on IG will not help the confidence of the more common woman who is not a model but is still gorgeous and sexy in her own right that could be a potential partner for him.

I just keep hoping that he'll snap out of it soon and give himself the credit he deserves for taking, what I would consider, to be a very big risk.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:48 pm

^ Nick on After Buzz could have had a cold or not been feeling well.
A one time thing on Nick doesn't make me think he is flat or bummed or whatever.
As for a risk? He's a software salesman. That kind of job is going nowhere. It's not like he was a Doctor or something.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:55 pm

Hopefully he isn't going into debt or blowing through savings to extend those 15 mins. Without parental handouts or full time shilling, I don't know how one does it.

enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 62 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:59 pm

I doubt it. He doesn't seem to be on any type of spending spree and I'd guess most of his other stuff he has done has been paid for or sponsored. Anything else is not that much from what I've seen.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:01 pm

Wow you're a fast reader! Hugesmile It's not only the AfterBuzz appearance that's had me worried. It's some other stuff here and some snapchats there, nothing in particular or specific that I recall but a nagging feeling I have. Perhaps I see sadness behind his eyes and that is all it is but there is something not the same. While I'm saying that, I knew him not at all before TV and not at all on SM in between A and K's seasons.

The risk I was thinking of was a risk to his reputation or image both professionally, regardless if it still modelling/acting, software executive or another one altogether and his personal reputation with friends, family and potential serious girlfriend.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:08 pm

laugh out loud I don't think there's any risk to Nick's reputation. Nope not at all enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 62 3806527698
If anything it's better this year than last year since even now he has better press.
And as for girlfriends, etc, with Cat even asking for a friend it seems Nick has lots of girls interested in him.

I actually think it is better for him to try out new things now and be single.
These ventures can look empty and meaningless and they very well may be.
But so can working 9-5 and even when he had that he didn't have the love of his life or anything else so not much has changed.

Only Nick knows what's right for him and based on his very astute self-analyzing/introspective interview in Bustle I think he is under no illusions (and said so himself) about where he is now.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:19 pm

Maybe if Nick were 10 years younger, I'd say try out new things - but by 35 I would have expected him to have a better grasp of what he wants in life and so far it appears he does not. Like many have stated, he appears lost and I do believe going on this show did him no favors.

I think all that travel, partying etc. eventually may take a toll on him (health and otherwise) if he's not careful...

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:19 pm

So whatever happened to Nick's "modeling" career? He actually book anything yet? I mean, since he was apparently so heavily "recruited" to that agency one would think he would have booked something by now.

FTR, I don't follow him on any platform so I have zero idea what the heck he's up to other than when he showed up on Afterbuzz this week which I'd prefer he never did again.

enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 62 87b72b10 enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 62 86669110 enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 62 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

+55
charmained
Norcalgal
lipsis
emusha
SueSt