SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by bleuberry Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:49 pm

There's a reason Nick doesn't elicit pages and pages talking about how charitable he is. Not even in the fan thread does that happen. Shirtless posts, red carpet events/radio interviews, his Bachelor campaigns, DWTS campaigns, #wilhelmina photo shoots? Yep, that's Nick, and if he wanted to be recognized for something else, he'd be out there doing it. Some people actually do go back to their lives or go help people for a living, their discussion threads are pretty quiet. IMO.

enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by isittrue Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:56 pm

Yeah someone made a comment  on one of K and S photo IGs that good thing she did not pick Nick since they don't see how he'd be able to take all these photos while wearing a shirt laugh out loud.  So it's not just here where his penchant for taking shirtless selfies and modeling gigs have been noticed.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:01 pm

isittrue, someone commented on his last IG asking why he was laying in bed shirtless to promote Linda's Voice, and I promise it wasn't me. rotfl

enddv - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:05 pm

isittrue wrote:Yeah someone made a comment  on one of K and S photo IGs that good thing she did not pick Nick since they don't see how he'd be able to take all these photos while wearing a shirt laugh out loud.  So it's not just here where his penchant for taking shirtless selfies and modeling gigs have been noticed.

Oh, yeah, all of the podcasts I listen to (Right Reasons, The Most Dramatic, After Buzz) and most recappers (even his friends, Dana and Abby who called him a "basic b*tch") have mentioned it and, um, not in a complimentary way.

A part of me thinks he's just trolling the internet and secretly knows how ridiculous the pics are and the other part thinks he's really just that oblivious and desperate. I would LOVE to see his Tinder profile. It would probably provide me years of snarking.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:09 pm

bleuberry wrote:isittrue, someone commented on his last IG asking why he was laying in bed shirtless to promote Linda's Voice, and I promise it wasn't me. rotfl

Lol! Good question though...

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:11 pm

He's probably just trying to prove how hawttttt he is after getting dumped twice at the end.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm

At the risk of stating the obvious, Nick wanted to attract attention to Linda's Voice and domestic violence through SM. He did. 

Bringing awareness to domestic violence. Now that's hawttttt.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:49 am

I have decided to lock this thread until further notice. Quite frankly we do not have the time to clean up posts, and am not interested in reading continuous posts that make a mockery of others opinions and purposely bait others to respond.

This is not the example I want set for our forum. It's been a challenging several weeks/months and I believe we have been more than patient.

We always encourage every one to post their opinions but when I read the comments that are obviously directed at other posters, I will not tolerate it for the sake of the reputation of the forum, the members, the moderators and for myself.

If you feel intense or passionate dislike when responding, which is clearly coming across in some of the posts, then I suggest you walk away and do something constructive.

We have several fan threads, non reality threads, former contestant threads that can use updated info, or use the Need Help Have Questions thread for any new topics you would like to see or any questions in general.

TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:35 pm

In light of the pics that have been posted, and it's kind of a "when hell freezes over" moment, this thread is now unlocked.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:52 pm

That. Hugesmile:funnypost:
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:02 am

So happy! :Knight:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:09 am

Wow, I take a month off to write a dissertation and Nick blows up this site.

I don't care if people love him or hate him.  Apparently everyone still wants to talk about him, even more than the happy couple who are succeeding after him.  It really is deja vu.

So ridiculously happy to see Josh and Nick maybe burying their hatchet.  Seriously, it has been over a year and they are both past the woman who caused a lot of their issues.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

+55
charmained
Norcalgal
lipsis
emusha
SueSt