SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 10 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 35 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by MissB Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:57 am

yes I saw that too. Sarah and Lana were sitting on one couch with a space between them. Heather, Nina and Snez on the opposite couch. The only place Sam could have sat was between Sarah and Lana and the person he was eyeing is on the other couch. I also thought he was eyeing Heather.
IF she is let go at F4, something must have happened during hometowns.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:12 am

Glowworm2 wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:^ It's beyond comprehension. I've never seen an F4 get this kind of edit.

Me neither.
And even if it's because Lana came late, the edit preLana should have focused on the other F2, not F4.
I blame the edit here, not Sam.
The only time the edit was that favorable to someone who ends up just being F4 was with Ali during Jake's season. And she left on her own and even came back.

For Sam and Heather, Sam told us loud and clear that he is after the fire first, not a friend. And he acted on it. Even if he reassured her many times, we don't know if he didn't do the same with Snez and Sarah before and the edit didn't show it. But what we know for sure is that he was physically guarded with Heather and he didn't tell us how he felt about her.
So maybe it's really just the edit that didn't help us to see their relationship for what it was?

Or maybe she had to go on her own at F4 but will be back at the finally and tadaaaaa...
laugh out loud

The edit has really put us in for a loop. If I look beyond edit I also find it strange that Heather, who is a smart and observant woman felt that their relationship was strong, perhaps stronger than the other woman's. When Sarah was asked out on her third SD you could see concern in Heather's face. Still she was really happy when Sarah returned with flowers and earrings. She must have known that the others were building strong relationships which included kissing. There must have been more with Sam and Heather that we don't get to see to make her confident in what they shared. JMO

I could not help but wonder... why was Sam and Heather time at the CP was not shown. Sam came in and right away took Heather for a one on one chat. This happen after Snezana said that she was angry that Sam gave Lana the rose during her SD and also after Sarah's 3rd SD. I was wondering if Sam took her away to reassure her that he still care for her or more than that... that the producers edit it out so as not to be so obvious. It could be theyr were talking about something serious that could not be aired as it will give away a lot..JMO

I do agreed with others that Sam gave a lot of personal attentions to Heather even when they were at GD. who knows these little things that we thought did not reflect anything might be some signs that the producers were giving the viewers.
The words that heather said in Ep1 probably will be the speech she said when Sam chose her. She was too emotional at that time.   Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 10 3806527698  Just trying to give some hope. My wishful thinking. The caption that says ..will leave viewers speechless seem to relate more to Heather. That is something you can relate to Heather. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 10 Empty I still have hopes BUT if he sends her home I will absolutely stop watching!

Post by marysegap Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:26 am

happygolucky wrote:ITA Hbomb, also it's going to be interesting to see how Heather handles the rejection ... the elimination .. and after, if she knew or felt who was Sam's probable F1 ...if it turned out to be true or not ... I probably will never know ... but I am curious if she had any idea or was blindsided completely ... because I have a feeling (and i could be wrong) that she was aware of Sam's attraction to Snezana, but she (H) thought that theirs was stronger ... while she really looked uncomfortable once Lana came in ... and Heather felt unease that her place wasn't secured anymore
... so if Snezana is F1, I would presume Heather was completely blindsided
... whether if Lana is F1, Heather could understand it, but that doesn't hurt any less, because it means that there was something special between her and Sam and it all disappeared with a new girl coming in... which means it was never a strong connection either ...

that's why I'm happy for Heather, she deserves better.

I'm sorry to all who want to remain in the bubble until Thursday, I know I'm not much fun, but once my bubble is burst I become hard-core defender of my girl and I don't have much love left for Sam.
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:40 am

I see Sam being on Heather's team during the show and post-show and it is why, while I respect his choices, it is his life and all that - I think he messed up for himself. It happens. Especially with this show.

The reason I say this is that Sam still talks in "We/us" and "Heather and I"... 4 months after the show and doesn't talk like this about the other girls. It just makes me think he put too much stock into having fire/chemistry more than anything else.

It's like he can't even help himself even now, talking about "Heather and I"... it's like he talks about himself and Heather as an "us".
No dude, there is no "we/us" when it comes to you and Heather! It's why I find it strange, because it is not necessary for him to talk like that at all.

In the real world, where bachelor bubble and time is not the issue, the slow burn is something he may have chosen instead. As Osher implied, I think Sam is a fool for letting Heather go. Imho, Heather deserves better and deserves someone who wouldn't care about time or any of the manufactured romance of the bach bubble.

Heather is genuine (Sam's words) and the real deal and that Sam keeps saying "we/us" about Heather even now makes me thing that even his F1 deserves someone who talks about them in the media as "us/we". But instead, Sam is talking about Heather that way. Most confusing thing ever. hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I believe this is a scene you're looking for ... since i remember how excited I was when I saw it ... I have a problem with all the links of streamed versions, even Hola doesn't work for me anymore, so I only could got it from YT and it's not the best quality.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:02 am

^ There's "Soft Sam" again. Sam gets that look when he looks at Heather. I've given up trying to understand it all. hmmm

If he never chose Heather, I just want him to stop saying "us/we" and talking in those terms in the media. It's unnecessary.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:09 am

I saw this look too. I don't get it if she is infact f4. Didn't Heather say though in an interview that she thinks people will look back and be happy with her 'journey'. That kinda sounds final to me. Still staying in my Heather bubble until Wednesday night though.

Last edited by Sundy on Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:18 am

Sundy wrote:I saw this look too. I don't get it if she is infact f4. Didn't Heather say though in an interview that she thinks people will look back and be happy with her 'journey'. That kinda sounds final to me. Still staying in my Heather bubble until Wednesday night though.

IA - so many things don't add up. The edit, the SM and the post show interviews are all over the place making it very hard to work out what's going on.

I really thought Sam's reaction was genuine when that radio station asked about Heather calling him her partner.  IMO it was more genuine than how he behaved at that viewing party. And why would Heather call him her partner if he wasn't. I have never called any of my friends partner - I've always used that term for boyfriend or husband. 

All very strange!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:30 am

Katiebelle wrote:
Sundy wrote:I saw this look too. I don't get it if she is infact f4. Didn't Heather say though in an interview that she thinks people will look back and be happy with her 'journey'. That kinda sounds final to me. Still staying in my Heather bubble until Wednesday night though.

IA - so many things don't add up. The edit, the SM and the post show interviews are all over the place making it very hard to work out what's going on.

I really thought Sam's reaction was genuine when that radio station asked about Heather calling him her partner.  IMO it was more genuine than how he behaved at that viewing party. And why would Heather call him her partner if he wasn't. I have never called any of my friends partner - I've always used that term for boyfriend or husband. 

All very strange!

Yup. So strange, and not what I expected this season to be like after the Blake debacle. Nothing adds up if we assume Heather is f4. Everything fits perfectly if she is f1. I suppose we all see different things and pick up on different things too. If there is no yellow room or spa scene on Wednesday our hopes are dashed. Picking up on a earlier point though, what do you think the reasoning was to show us that Sam wanted to speak with Heather. I mean if they weren't going to show us the conversation why show us anything? Was it to make a point that 'at that point' she was still getting time and not Nina???
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:31 am

This week's episodes can't get here fast enough. I have always liked the Sam I see with Heather the best, a relaxed, soft guy who even blushes around her and is mesmerized. He talks in interviews how fast everything went and that he had to be perceptive and search for looks and little details. What ever happens to let Heather go at F4 will be both sad and interesting to watch.

I see two reasons for the article in WD and DM where he talks about the friend zone.
1. Heather is F4 and he is trying to make all her fans understand why he lets her go. (He will have a lot of explanation to do thanks to the edit and Heather being such a huge part of the storyline, even explaining what Sam is going through in VO)
2. Heather is F1 and he is confirming the storyline we have seen all season. Will there be sparks or will he just feel friendship with her? She has told us that she is on, starting with a friendship and moving forward. But is he open to give her that time and in the best of worlds he will. awwww That is what normally happens in a good story, a lot of doubt and troubles turn into pure happiness. A great storyline! JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:41 am

If WD is like "US weekly" selling the edit ... and if Heather is F4 ... then I don't know what to make of F1 ... since right now, I can only see Snezana ... but the articles in WD indicate Lana ... and if Lana turns out to be F1, then I might start to think again, that Sam had feelings for Heather, maybe even found her attractive more than what my mind is telling me now, but after meeting Lana their chemistry exploded and he let Heather go since he knew she could never match up to that ... which in both cases it's a good thing for Heather, because if Lana wouldn't come on the show and he would met someone like her post-filming, it could still happen that the connection with Heather wouldn't survive.

Honestly, I have no idea and don't really understand it ... and it's confusing ... and I don't remember ever being so uncertain watching this kind of show.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:52 am

Sundy wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

All very strange!

Yup. So strange, and not what I expected this season to be like after the Blake debacle. Nothing adds up if we assume Heather is f4. Everything fits perfectly if she is f1. I suppose we all see different things and pick up on different things too. If there is no yellow room or spa scene on Wednesday our hopes are dashed. Picking up on a earlier point though, what do you think the reasoning was to show us that Sam wanted to speak with Heather. I mean if they weren't going to show us the conversation why show us anything?  Was it to make a point that 'at that point' she was still getting time and not Nina???

Yes yes! When Sam asked to speak to her I was like all MC "Stop! Heather Time!" (Get it? rofl ) 

And then they focused on the cattiness on the couch. Weird. As you said - why bother showing that they even talked.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 35 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again