SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:54 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
see2love wrote:http://www.mix1023.com.au/shows/jodie-soda/podcast-218-the-bachelor-sam-wood

I nterview with Sam
Was there anything interesting in this interview? I really don't feel like listening laugh out loud

Same story exceptHeather had given an interview previously which was played to Sam. She talked about her spiritual and ontimate journey with Sam. Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 3806527698 i dont get her

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:55 pm

TML....listen to it, it's hilarious especially the Heather part....basically addressing all the rumors cantstopl

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:00 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
see2love wrote:http://www.mix1023.com.au/shows/jodie-soda/podcast-218-the-bachelor-sam-wood

Interview with Sam

Was there anything interesting in this interview? I really don't feel like listening laugh out loud
laugh out loud Sam answered true or false questions (not engaged, not married) and said he doesn't read the magazines b/c it is all nonsense.

Sam talking about his new gym and working on that.

DJ's had a clip of Heather using word "journey" and it being spiritual and chemistry and lifelong etc... and Sam laughs and says he thinks Heather is having fun with the show using those words and says she is hilarious. Sam said it is all "news to me" that he is partners with Heather.

The DJs come clean and say they made up the clip of Heather saying these things and they manipulated Heather's audio and put it together. Sam laughs and says he was gonna say it sounded all too much journey, etc. So Heather never said those things... it was pieced together.

Sounds to me like Sam is just refuting that Heather is a partner and now with these DJs claiming they can piece voice clips together who even knows if she said it like that in that other clip about partner....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:03 pm

Ohh thanks for explaining

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:06 pm

see2love wrote:Ohh thanks for explaining
yes Yup, Heather never gave that interview. The DJs said they put it together and pieced her words to make it sound like she was saying those things. Shows how much in the media is manipulated. I can't wait for this to all be over :yes: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:38 pm

There's an article in the Huffington post Aust questioning whether TB would have let Heather be in a McDonalds commercial ifshe was f1.  Seems it was filmed mid July. Thoughts?

Last edited by Sundy on Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:42 pm

I am willing to bet Heather will be so happy when this show is over. Another DM oped on her fashion sense, the girl needs a break for real.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3224780/The-Bachelor-s-Heather-Maltman-shows-VPL-skin-tight-shorts.html

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by H.E.A.T.H.E.R Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:28 pm

My apologies if this has already been noticed. I haven't been able to read all the threads and comments lately... I can't keep up! Smiley

However, I was watching the HTD episode promo again today and noticed between 22sec and 23sec at the end of the word 'History' (eg. the most intense... in bachelor History). There is a white flash of a single frame. Of Sam kissing someone. I can't get my screen to freeze on the exact frame. If anyone is able to grab it I'd love to see it.

ps. hope I've posted this in the write thread! x Embarressed!

H.E.A.T.H.E.R
H.E.A.T.H.E.R

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:39 pm

H.E.A.T.H.E.R wrote:My apologies if this has already been noticed. I haven't been able to read all the threads and comments lately... I can't keep up! Smiley

However, I was watching the HTD episode promo again today and noticed between 22sec and 23sec at the end of the word 'History' (eg. the most intense... in bachelor History). There is a white flash of a single frame. Of Sam kissing someone. I can't get my screen to freeze on the exact frame. If anyone is able to grab it I'd love to see it.

You're in the right thread yes  Someone else mentioned this a few days ago but I guess no one knew what they were talking about laugh out loud I just checked it out and you're right. However I didn't see them kissing it looked like they were just standing close no idea Also, Sam's shirt looked blue with some kind of pattern?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by H.E.A.T.H.E.R Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:47 pm

Thanks ThankMeLater, it flashes by so quickly all I can see is Sam blue shirt of some sort and a brunette, defintely close. Wish there was a way I could go through frame by frame Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 2292733854
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
H.E.A.T.H.E.R

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:57 pm

Caught it.
Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 D00806B5-DF02-49BD-9CBA-61417C93CFC5

H.E.A.T.H.E.R wrote:My apologies if this has already been noticed. I haven't been able to read all the threads and comments lately... I can't keep up! Smiley

Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:01 am

It kind of looks like it's from Lana's first single date.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė