SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:13 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:They probably just made this up based on the fact that they're both from Perth laugh out loud
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3251342/Did-Richie-Bachelorette-romance-Bachelor-s-Snezana-Markoski-Claims-Perth-pair-dated-years-ago-brunette-beauty-love-Sam-Wood.html
The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 3806527698
Now they are really reaching. Where's the photo? At least Bec had a photo.  giggling

Ah well, it is Perth after all. If Richie ends up being F1 then that will really be funny.  :yes:
Exactly! Where the proof? If it is true that would be awkward laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:06 pm

Richie added over 200 followers today. I think he may be done hiding if he is F2 or not F1 and just going with it.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:11 pm

I think so AAL. It would also explain the removal of some photos. Interestingly he has started following another Melbourne newspaper (or I didn't notice it initially). This could just be because of the footy though. West Coast are in the grand final this Saturday. Anyone know if he is a West Coast fan?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:31 pm

@Sundy are you following him?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:41 pm

Hi AAL. On Twitter yes. Waiting on acceptance for Insta.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:07 am

Aaah. I love Richie. He is so much fun and funny.
I think more and more I appreciate people that are fun, funny, and enjoy life. It's really refreshing and inspiring, imo.

I especially love Richie saying that they hit the nail on the head with Sam - bit lady, bit bogan.
That's exactly what I thought when I read his bio of his dream girl - Sam is exactly that, imo.  :yes:

RICHIE'S BANANAS FOR SAM
Jillian McHugh September 29, 2015, 9:42 am

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 B8855850z.1_20150929094514_000_ggfb2snb.3_1-1b0jrpv

He’d hoped to play it cool when meeting Australia’s first-ever Bachelorette but Perth contestant Richie Strahan said he turned into a “bumbling idiot” after being “dazzled” by Sam Frost.

Now, after safely navigating the first week of the show and the culling of three bachelors, the FIFO worker and “professional abseiler” can look back and laugh at their first encounter.

“When I met Sam I don’t know why but I just kept saying ‘cool bananas’ all the time; ‘Hey Sam, cool bananas, nice dress, cool bananas’ — on and on,” the Paraburdoo-born hunk toldAAA .

“And then I joked about being a virgin so that was even worse. I think she spat out some of her champagne when I said that.

“I’m surprised I didn’t go home that night.”

Strahan, a former Cleo Bachelor of the Year competitor, said he was “bowled over” when he got out of the limousine and caught his first glimpse of Frost.

“She was incredible, she’s got amazing eyes and a beautiful warm smile,” the 30-year-old said.

Strahan was extra impressed that she lived up to the requirements he set out in his pre-entry interview of a woman that was “a little bit lady and a little bit bogan”.

“I think I hit the nail on the head,” he said.

International model David Witko made headlines after offending Frost and making a dramatic exit last week, with many believing he was placed in the house simply to stir the pot.

Strahan admitted there were some “intense personalities” in the house.

“It’s a guy thing; you puff your chest up and are a bit standoffish, you’re peacocking,” he said.

“It’s really hard to gauge what kind of agenda guys have.”

Strahan said the strangeness of being dumped in a house with 13 other men was compounded by their belief the house was haunted.

“A door opened by itself, we were all sitting there and it opened, we could see lights,” he explained.

“We don’t know what it was. Noises, a lot of stuff happening, it’s 100 per cent haunted.”

He admitted at one stage it had himself and fellow WA contender Kayne Buik running for cover.

“You’ve never seen two grown men run away from a room screaming, it was pretty funny,” Strahan laughed.
https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/29666279/richie-s-bananas-for-sam/

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:11 am

I hope there's a reunion episode and they show all the funny bits they couldn't air haha! Would be hilarious
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:13 am

HodanG wrote:I hope there's a reunion episode and they show all the funny bits they couldn't air haha! Would be hilarious
I think it explains why their time spent talking at the cocktail party was shortened/edited. giggling

Richie is a jokester and fun guy so I am sure Sam loved that about him. She has the same sense of humour.
I really hope he doesn't get his heartbroken but am afraid he does.
I feel bad for him b/c I think Sam really is his dream girl. :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:30 am

I completely agree! Sam is his dream girl, so sad he ends up getting his heart broken! If Richie ends up being F1, i will be over the moon. Do you know when Richie gets his single date? Man it's just been 2 episodes and I'm hooked! Wish it aired mon-thurs
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:34 am

Me too!!

I don't know when. I am thinking Ep 4 or 5.
I believe there are only 10 episodes or so this season (5 weeks total) so not much time but good thing so few guys and 2 going home each week.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:36 am

How much episodes and weeks was Sam woods one? Aww I'm happy it ends fast but I actually want it to last longer! The fact that this might be Sam's last time on tv sucks! I'll miss watching her for sure!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:39 am

Sam Frost filmed (first episode to FRC) for 7 weeks I believe (so about the same as Bach Aussie S1 Tim's season and Bach NZ Art Green season) while Sam Wood filmed for about 10 weeks.

Yup, it's going to go by too fast! :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine