SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Quane Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:50 am

iamreal2u wrote:@allaboutlove I am so with you when reading your post.  You are convinced that Sasha wins but I can read the hope in your comments that it's Richie.

I am hoping Richie is F1 for Sam's sake... but I am not convinced either Sasha is F1. I think their hot passionate affair just dwindled down as fast as it came. I think Richie is similar to Snez. She was quiet initially on SM. Only towards the end, she started active. That was the time, they are not seeing each other because of the constant media scrutiny. I think Sam Frost has some valuable advice from Big brother Sam wood. I never for once thought it was Snez but she was right under our nose, doing SHV and came undetected. I think Sam frost used the same strategy. The fact her date with Richie is the best date ever also might gave a hint that he is the one. Imagine what Sasha will feel if he is F1 and she said that. I tdo not know I am still learning all these stuff (sleuthing and analysis) but just want to share my thoughts.

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HodanG Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:54 am

I knew it was Snez from Day 1! I never ever thought he would be with heather. Never saw it. But with Sam it's different. From Day 1 I thought Sasha and I still do but I have hope for Richie. If he isn't F1 I wouldn't be surprised but if he is, what a pleasant surprise
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:53 am

HodanG wrote:I knew it was Snez from Day 1! I never ever thought he would be with heather. Never saw it. But with Sam it's different. From Day 1 I thought Sasha and I still do but I have hope for Richie. If he isn't F1 I wouldn't be surprised but if he is, what a pleasant surprise

That's it! the pleasant surprise!

Quane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:58 am

Quane wrote:
HodanG wrote:I knew it was Snez from Day 1! I never ever thought he would be with heather. Never saw it. But with Sam it's different. From Day 1 I thought Sasha and I still do but I have hope for Richie. If he isn't F1 I wouldn't be surprised but if he is, what a pleasant surprise

I don't know what to believe when Sam talks LOL. If she chose Sasha, I wouldn't think that was a pleasant surprise at all, I think Sash is well within the type of guy she would choose.
Say if Sam's speaking the truth about a pleasant surprise, what do you think it might be? A proposal? cantstopl The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:01 am

aerina wrote:
Quane wrote:

I don't know what to believe when Sam talks LOL. If she chose Sasha, I wouldn't think that was a pleasant surprise at all, I think Sash is well within her type of guy she would choose.
Say if Sam's speaking the truth about a pleasant surprise, what do you think it might be? A proposal? cantstopl The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 3806527698
I do not think it is a proposal. She has already said no proposal earlier in the episode. I think the pleasant surprise is Richie is F1. I don't think Sam had that wonderful date and a special video for him for nothing. She had it with Blake and she was F1. I thought maybe it is Richie the pleasant surprise.

Quane

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:16 am

"3. Sam called her date with Richie a 10 out of 10. Was it a good test to see if they can get along?"
Osher - “I think it was. It was also a case of, ‘Can you play along.’ Sam obviously enjoys being playful. Could Davey have done that? Probably not. Could Dave have done that? Probably not. I don’t think Sasha could have done that. But Richard was able to be playful. It was a great fit for the two of them and it was great to watch"
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/why-we-didnt-see-davey-leave-the-bachelorette-mansion-osher-gunsberg-explains-all/story-fn8yvfst-1227562936264

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:52 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 CQ6Ea6tWUAAjcjX

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 CQ6Ea3lU8AEC_jO
#BacheloretteAU ‏@BacheloretteAU
We love a lazy Saturday! So do our Bachelors... Check out what they get up to on their down time. #BacheloretteAU
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:11 pm

Thanks Maddy for making my computer screen happy!

To answer the question above as to what is a rope access technician:
http://sprat.org - this is the Professional Society of such
http://www.ropeworks.com/index.htm - North American company providing training, services and equipment
(nice to see some women are in the field)

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5416

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:12 pm

Please let Richie be F1..... That's all I'm asking. :sprinklehearts
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:25 pm

Love him, adore him and I have the same beanie, only in black that I'm proudly rocking this fall thinking of Richie "rich" (we have strong winds these days) ... And I'm really in love with his dog. I love big dogs in general, but Danes are special to me, even if I never dared to have one, because they have so many medical/health issues and a short life-span. But the blue/silver one is gorgeous. It's really interesting that he has that breed... since the dogs often are a reflection of their owners (not physically always).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:48 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 924696_1051819074863551_592325799_n
http://websta.me/p/1091479745862589747_1521697838
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:49 pm

Just for a little fun, here's a picture of Roger Ramjet. Here's hoping this is Sam Roger. cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 8DBA6FFE-FDA0-4D37-9C4B-4F6C24720D5B.png
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine