SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:18 am

On a Blake Date! The Bachelorette's Sam Frost takes Richie Strahan on VERY similar date to one she went on with former fiance Blake Garvey last year

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3265698/The-Bachelorette-s-Sam-Frost-takes-Richie-Strahan-similar-date-one-went-former-fiance-Blake-Garvey-year.html#ixzz3o3KqvxSs
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:49 am

HodanG wrote:that was my tweet! And aww Sam has definitely been more pro Richie then I think Sash! Even on her Instagram, she uploaded the video of her saying "GOO RICHIEE" a clue

yes ! :claphands

AllAboutLove wrote:
On a Blake Date! The Bachelorette's Sam Frost takes Richie Strahan on VERY similar date to one she went on with former fiance Blake Garvey last year

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3265698/The-Bachelorette-s-Sam-Frost-takes-Richie-Strahan-similar-date-one-went-former-fiance-Blake-Garvey-year.html#ixzz3o3KqvxSs

This is strange that they would do the very same thing. Coincidence or clue? We shall see.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:55 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

I can`t see them doing that to a F3 or F2 guy. I mean if we think about what happened on Bachelor last season with Sam. I think Sam is so emotional about Richie because she does not want her F1 to suffer like she did last year. I think we need to keep in mind her backstory from last year. Don`t think she would play games and mislead like Sam Wood did. Different leads, different stories. And the slogan is "I`m looking forward to my love story." They hid Richie long enough now is the time for the love story.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by nc7373 Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:12 am

I agree, the minute that video came on I was convinced it was Richie, it meant so much to Sam on Blake’s date, I just cannot see it having been done for anyone but F1, if I’m wrong I’m wrong, but that video was huge in my eyes

nc7373

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:27 am

"I'm smitten".. that's what Sam said after the date with Richie. Is she smitten easily and can she be smitten for more that one guy?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:43 am

I actually think she may have said she was a bit smitten after Dave's date

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:09 am

Ok then.. For Sam smitten is not a real smitten. TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 3806527698
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:16 am

One of the reasons I'm hesitant that it's Richie is because for the last couple of months Richie has been happy completing his home in Perth. Does not seem that Sam would move there since she is settled in her job and doesn't seem that Richie would move. So..
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:31 am

Sam has a job?

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:05 pm

Yep. I remember her responding to someone about this. Brain getting old. Will need to find.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:12 pm

Sam is watching the episode
TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Vwdt6qtY
my SC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:32 pm

iamreal2u wrote:One of the reasons I'm hesitant that it's Richie is because for the last couple of months Richie has been happy completing his home in Perth.  Does not seem that Sam would move there since she is settled in her job and doesn't seem that Richie would move.  So..

I agree.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine