SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:15 pm

Ooh hadn't heard this one yet, thanks AAL! It's always a good time with Fitzy and Wippa -- we get the best goss from them.

Naw, I'm happy that Sam cares for him! I want him as F3 (or F1, but slim chance haha) but I forsee F2 which I'm devo about.... Imagine opening your heart like that and getting shot down... Sigh...

LOL at Michael being the one that takes the longest to get ready. Nothing wrong with wanting to look good! But it's still funny, especially since it fits a whole stereotype the public portrayed him as.

There she goes with the "pleasant surprise" again. Love you Sammy, but I can't believe that at all... Especially when she talks about Sash in a very endearing boyfriend-like way...

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:25 pm

I posted in Michael's thread b/c I am thinking he may be F2 and Richie F3.
I really hope so and don't think Sam would take Richie to F2 and break his heart like that.
I think she would be just fine dumping Michael though.
Even F&W said Michael's biggest fan is Michael. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:32 pm

happygolucky wrote:I'm finding Richie more and more attractive as the pics flow in ... I still haven't watched the last episode, neither the 3rd completely, kinda prefer to watch it at the end of the season, but just reading my appreciation/interest is rising for this guy.
If he gets to become the new Bach, I'll watch ... then you know how much he's good in my book to want to submit myself to another season.
bestbud! Richie's something special @happygolucky. He's honestly fast becoming my fave male contestant ever. Yes, I said it. He's the kind of guy that I would recommend to anyone looking for a special someone. He's really a unicorn amongst them all, imo. He continually impresses me and that's quite something... especially considering I had high hopes for him. For him to surpass those really is a testament to his character.

ETA: One important aspect on why I like Richie probably the most of any contestant... he is someone I like as a person and if I was single and looking he would be the type of guy I would want to marry. I like Art so much but I wouldn't want to marry him nor even Nick... all guys whom I like but wouldn't be the type I would want to spend my life with but Richie definitely is that type of guy (close to it) and not because of physical appearance at all.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:35 pm

Richie is a unicorn :yes:
@KatieRowney The final result from plotting #bacheloretteAU suitors. We're calling it - Richie is a unicorn & Sasha is a husband.

TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 CPlZ301UAAA8LCK
https://twitter.com/KatieRowney/status/646646227291893761
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:49 pm

Love that Richie tethers between the Husband Zone and a Unicorn. I agree! That is some good foresight -- the placement of Michael is also crazy accurate. Someone you'd date for a short time 'cause they're good looking and successful with all the trimmings, but not a long-term investment. Sort of like a flashy sports car before they constantly break down.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:00 pm

aerina wrote:Love that Richie tethers between the Husband Zone and a Unicorn. I agree! That is some good foresight -- the placement of Michael is also crazy accurate. Someone you'd date for a short time 'cause they're good looking and successful with all the trimmings, but not a long-term investment. Sort of like a flashy sports car before they constantly break down.
It is spot on placement!
I really hope Richie gets to be Bach lead because that placement "Unicorn/Husband" is exactly what a lead should be :yes:

And too funny and true about Michael. He's all about the flash and while not a bad guy (I don't think any of the guys are bad per se) he is just shallow/superficial, imo. With Richie, as much as he is a jokester and likes to have fun, he is a deep thinker who is well-spoken and able to articulate his thoughts and feelings in a very clear and caring way. Even his photos on his SM are like art. They look professional. And I love his appreciation for nature and the small things in life. I can tell he doesn't take anything for granted. Richie is a total unicorn. #TeamRichie TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:09 pm

So it's decided: Richie=Heather; Sasha=Snez!

Are we going to have two SS australian Bach couples?

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:14 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
aerina wrote:Love that Richie tethers between the Husband Zone and a Unicorn. I agree! That is some good foresight -- the placement of Michael is also crazy accurate. Someone you'd date for a short time 'cause they're good looking and successful with all the trimmings, but not a long-term investment. Sort of like a flashy sports car before they constantly break down.
It is spot on placement!
I really hope Richie gets to be Bach lead because that placement "Unicorn/Husband" is exactly what a lead should be :yes:

And too funny and true about Michael. He's all about the flash and while not a bad guy (I don't think any of the guys are bad per se) he is just shallow/superficial, imo. With Richie, as much as he is a jokester and likes to have fun, he is a deep thinker who is well-spoken and able to articulate his thoughts and feelings in a very clear and caring way. Even his photos on his SM are like art. They look professional. And I love his appreciation for nature and the small things in life. I can tell he doesn't take anything for granted. Richie is a total unicorn. #TeamRichie TeamRichie - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 1710264613

Only a matter of time the public will see what we see, AAL! They are already starting to. I'm excited about the prospect of Richie being lead and I don't know why but I feel we're gonna get it haha. Unless, you know, he finds a girlfriend before casting or actually ends up with Sam. giggling cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:16 pm

EmmK wrote:So it's decided: Richie=Heather; Sasha=Snez!

Are we going to have two SS australian Bach couples?
Not sure if it is decided yet, but as far as who may end up being viewer's favourites? Yes I can see Richie as Heather (although Will is more Heather) based on being well-liked.
I am pretty resigned to Richie not being F1 but if he is I won't be too shocked either.
He already has support from Sam Frost in the media and she is talking very positively about him.
Plus she liked those photos with Richie and her brothers tweet and Richie being a beautiful soul and divine and all this.
So either way, Richie will certainly come out as the "winner" even if he doesn't win. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:17 pm

aerina wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
It is spot on placement!

Only a matter of time the public will see what we see, AAL! They are already starting to. I'm excited about the prospect of Richie being lead and I don't know why but I feel we're gonna get it haha. Unless, you know, he finds a girlfriend before casting or actually ends up with Sam. giggling cantstopl
:yes:
They are already seeing it. Have you seen the top comments on photos of Richie and the video of Richie on Bette Aussie FB and Twitter accounts? Richie has more likes and positive comments than any other guy. And he hasn't even had a single date yet!!!

cheerleader #TeamRichie
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:25 pm

Yeah, I'm still straddling with Sash and Richie. I'm not inclined to give 100% on any one of them because there are arguments to why both Sash and Richie could be F1. Personally, I'm 70% Sasha, 30% Richie at odds to win.*

*Odds are subjected to change giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:30 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
aerina wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
It is spot on placement!

:yes:
They are already seeing it. Have you seen the top comments on photos of Richie and the video of Richie on Bette Aussie FB and Twitter accounts? Richie has more likes and positive comments than any other guy. And he hasn't even had a single date yet!!!

cheerleader #TeamRichie

Wow... I am so surprised??? I didn't know there were this many support for Richie! I guess I have been basing the faves from the love leaderboard (which is inaccurate anyway). I can hardly see a bad word about him! :claphands

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine