SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:18 am

All he did was favorite JJ's tweet. I don't think there is anything wrong or right with that. He probs just appreciated the defending from a good pal. Which seems evident after the second tweet he favorited.

Back to top Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:34 pm

eversotrue wrote:All he did was favorite JJ's tweet. I don't think there is anything wrong or right with that. He probs just appreciated the defending from a good pal. Which seems evident after the second tweet he favorited.

IA I'm not disagreeing with that at all. It just reminded me of how some leads, namely Emily and now the latest 'ette and her fiance, react to the negative. I say just ignore it. The lead has a lot fans, IMO it would be better to focus on them.

I'm sure it's difficult to read so much criticism when you're not used to it, but it doesn't do them any good so I say ignore. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:18 pm

ITA ^^^ I agree  Good Post   Same, same.  Negativity breeds Negativity.  Positivity breeds Positivity.  The lead needs to ignore the h8ters and not give them response they are hoping for. Focus on the positive.  If you do it always out weighs the negative.  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:47 pm

I think it was pretty harmless of him to fave the tweet, as long as he doesn't start tweeting those kinds of things or calling out tabloids himself. He probably thought it was nice of JJ.

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:28 pm

Ben is in LA per his tweet location this morning

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:43 pm

interesting And so it begins...........  Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:13 pm

Brockmyer ‏@SmooginB2  32m32 minutes ago
@benhiggi is going to be in the locker room this Friday is what I'm hearing.. along with a few video devices

This kid plays currently football for Warsaw High School, where Ben went. Guess this means they are doing some hometown filming this weekend in Indiana

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
eversotrue wrote:All he did was favorite JJ's tweet. I don't think there is anything wrong or right with that. He probs just appreciated the defending from a good pal. Which seems evident after the second tweet he favorited.

IA I'm not disagreeing with that at all. It just reminded me of how some leads, namely Emily and now the latest 'ette and her fiance, react to the negative. I say  just ignore it. The lead has a lot fans, IMO it would be better to focus on them.

I'm sure it's difficult to read so much criticism when you're not used to it, but it doesn't do them any good so I say ignore. JMHO

I agree. I think it's especially tough for people like Kaitlyn and Ben, who were almost universally loved and adored during their first seasons. To go from that to constant lies and negativity being posted about you is tough, but the best thing to do is just ignore it. Even favoriting defenses of yourself is the gateway to attacking and responding to the haterz or false reports, and it just doesn't do any good. I really hope this was a one-time (or two-time thing, I suppose, since he favorited another tweet about slander), and he just stays away from all negativity. He seems to have confidence and a good head on his shoulders, so I'm not too worried.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:40 pm

I saw his favorite about the slander and I'm wondering what it is referring to? I am only aware of the OK Magazine column JJ tweeted about but is there more? It just seems like a small thing to get worked up over. Perhaps he doesn't like the reports that he hooked up with Tenley as well.

I really hope Ben doesn't let this get to him. It comes with being the lead. He saw Kaitlyn go through it.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:50 pm

Good luck to Ben. No matter what TPTB promised him or how many fans he has, he is going to need it.
I hope he stays positive, grounded, and focused on the things that matter and that it will all be worth it at the end of the day.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:30 pm

This was the "dirt" RS had on Ben.

During the ATFR for Kaitlyn’ season, I had tweeted out I have an interesting story to relay from it that I’d tell you about shortly. Wasn’t anything major, but just a little side note regarding something I was made aware of. I can now tell you that…I will be sharing that with you in the next week or so. A few of you actually remembered that tweet and have emailed me about it, so didn’t want you to think I’d forgotten about it. I didn’t. I’ll share it soon. As for a note I had about Ben that I had alluded to. Once again nothing huge, but before any flirtation started up between him and Tenley once she got back from Paradise filming, Ben was frequently talking to another former contestant – Cassandra. They never met, but there were definitely frequent texts being sent back and forth before he was announced as the “Bachelor.” Obviously nothing is happening now between them since she’s with Jonathan and he’s set to begin filming in a week, but, it is interesting to note how easy it is to forget Ben really is no different than the rest of them. Just weighing his options once the show was over then deciding which direction he wants to go in. They all do it. Just because he’s the “Bachelor” doesn’t mean he’s somehow any different than any other contestants. Just keep it in mind as you follow along this season.

Source: RS
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:48 pm

Or frankly, any different from any other single, attractive person who sees someone interesting and pursues that until they know enough to proceed or not. That they flirt in the "bachelor" world makes sense. Those are basically some "beautiful" people- at least on the outside.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst