SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:35 pm

According to RS, Olivia is gone.

Haha, I'm embarrassed at how wrong my predictions were! At least, I got Leah being elimated right. And, #teamcaila for the win!

Back to top Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by megaa Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:37 pm

RS says F6 are Becca, Emily, Lauren B., Caila, Jojo, and Amanda...

I need a moment laugh out loud

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:38 pm

RS has a shocker

I need a moment too laugh out loud

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:39 pm

Wow! I'm shocked!

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:39 pm

eversotrue wrote:He didn't really say physical attraction is the most important thing in a wife, as if that's the #1 thing he looks for. When asked what he thought "wife material" was, he said the first thing he couldn't deny was obviously a physical attraction. 

But anyway, I question his eye sight if he thinks Kaitlyn "dominated" anything in the looks department..

That's true, i guess i interpreted "#1 thing" to be the Same thing as "most important", but there is a slight difference there.

(Jmo)

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:39 pm

No matter what I think about Kaitlyn's personality, I think she can look striking when not overly made up. Depends a lot on her styling, but she can look a bit like Adriana Lima at times. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder of course.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

I think Kaitlyn is really cute too, TBH. I didn't like her look on the show, b/c I think they put her in too much makeup and tight dresses but she's adorable IRL.

(IMO)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:41 pm

And the "FIR girl is never the F1 girl" tradition lives on!

RS did say "I’ll tell you how they were eliminated (in November). Not everything is as seems", so this may have been Olivia or Lauren h leaving on their own or maybe a Britt type situation, where one was the frontrunner until something happened.

Last edited by chasingpavements on Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:43 pm

megaa wrote:RS says F6 are Becca, Emily, Lauren B., Caila, Jojo, and Amanda...

I need a moment laugh out loud

That's an interesting selection. Maybe Becca has a chance after all. Though I think my money's on Caila atm.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:47 pm

Olivia was my favorite :/

I don't know how much I like this final 6, granted we only know a bit about each of them (minus Becca...)

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:48 pm

chasingpavements wrote:According to RS, Olivia is gone.

Haha, I'm embarrassed at how wrong my predictions were! At least, I got Leah being elimated right. And, #teamcaila for the win!

apropos the discussion about Ben and looks, imo he eliminated the girls whose looks were (Again IMO) slightly less than the remaining ones. For me Emily would be next in line to go if looks are the only factor.
Joelle Caila Amanda Lauren B Becca and Emily would be the preference order from most striking to least if looks were the only criteria for me.

How shallow am I ????

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:48 pm

He says he has a pretty good idea of who's next to be elimated. I'm scared to guess but I'll go with Becca and Emily? He also said he has a pretty good idea of how this season is going to shake out, which gives me the impression Ben's F1 is already picked and known by people there. Goes along with the "smitten" alleged spoilers.

(Jmo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst