SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:23 pm

loveactually9 wrote:I'm surprised that she made it to F4 and I really don't think she is just a producer pick. TPTB would've easily had a good enough story with either Becca the returnee or Emily the twin

That's why I think she could be F1, (although I really hope she's not.) Ben seems like a good guy and pretty bright. He would know what he's doing, especially after watching what happened to Joe. If Lauren is the girl he's so smitten with would he really make a big show of it with that dramatic kiss with cameras everywhere? Seems like he would play it down. Maybe he was told to kiss her and right at the spot that he did.... like he had a mark where he was supposed to stop, turn and kiss. What happened with Lauren was so much like what happened with Whitney. But was that a diversion ploy gone wrong when Whitney became a default F1 (imo)?

I have to stop and remind myself that history has shown that TPTB put so little effort into foilers. I imagine the producers as burned out on this show and stoned half the time, so whatever is most obvious/simple, which in this case is Lauren, will turn out to be true. It would be a whole lot more exciting if they'd hide Becca in a van, place her in a pic with Ashley I, then have her reappear at the F3 RC, but the truth is that they can't be bothered to make this a fun challenge for us. laugh out loud

grace8136

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:36 pm

He didn't kiss Lauren just once though. He kissed her in the truck during the day portion, then he kissed her walking down the street towards the bar, then outside the bar in front of people and again when they exited the bar later. There are pics of them looking each other in the eye with fingers intertwined etc. He is smitten, no question about it IMO. On the other hand, he only kissed Amanda when people told him to and it was forced.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:28 pm

mindless wrote:He didn't kiss Lauren just once though. He kissed her in the truck during the day portion, then he kissed her walking down the street towards the bar, then outside the bar in front of people and again when they exited the bar later. There are pics of them looking each other in the eye with fingers intertwined etc. He is smitten, no question about it IMO. On the other hand, he only kissed Amanda when people told him to and it was forced.

Like I said, could be that the producers don't care anymore, but assuming they do, why? Surely, they gave Ben some direction on what to do in front of the crowd of people with cameras. Why do they go to great lengths to hide some of it and then put it right out there with this? scratch

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:34 pm

IMO, there are very few sleuthing or witnessing the dates compared with the millions who watch the show.... and those who sleuth or are spoiled will still watch to see how things play out (or how good the editors are at getting folks to believe what wasn't really true). A lot of the SM will be long forgotten by the beginning of March when the show is aired.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:49 pm

grace8136 wrote:
loveactually9 wrote:I'm surprised that she made it to F4 and I really don't think she is just a producer pick. TPTB would've easily had a good enough story with either Becca the returnee or Emily the twin

That's why I think she could be F1, (although I really hope she's not.) Ben seems like a good guy and pretty bright. He would know what he's doing, especially after watching what happened to Joe. If Lauren is the girl he's so smitten with would he really make a big show of it with that dramatic kiss with cameras everywhere? Seems like he would play it down. Maybe he was told to kiss her and right at the spot that he did.... like he had a mark where he was supposed to stop, turn and kiss. What happened with Lauren was so much like what happened with Whitney. But was that a diversion ploy gone wrong when Whitney became a default F1 (imo)?

I have to stop and remind myself that history has shown that TPTB put so little effort into foilers. I imagine the producers as burned out on this show and stoned half the time, so whatever is most obvious/simple, which in this case is Lauren, will turn out to be true. It would be a whole lot more exciting if they'd hide Becca in a van, place her in a pic with Ashley I, then have her reappear at the F3 RC, but the truth is that they can't be bothered to make this a fun challenge for us. laugh out loud
cantstopl hehehe
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:24 pm

grace8136 wrote:
mindless wrote:He didn't kiss Lauren just once though. He kissed her in the truck during the day portion, then he kissed her walking down the street towards the bar, then outside the bar in front of people and again when they exited the bar later. There are pics of them looking each other in the eye with fingers intertwined etc. He is smitten, no question about it IMO. On the other hand, he only kissed Amanda when people told him to and it was forced.

Like I said, could be that the producers don't care anymore, but assuming they do, why? Surely, they gave Ben some direction on what to do in front of the crowd of people with cameras. Why do they go to great lengths to hide some of it and then put it right out there with this? scratch 
Excellent question! I think the simple fact that they ARE so inconsistent is what keeps us continually second guessing everything. And because people like sleuthers and RS do wonder if we should take something that's obvious at face value or read between the lines is exactly why tptb don't have to worry about anyone figuring it out. Because they are sometimes flippant, willy nilly and not worried, we will almost always be in doubt that they are in fact giving us a piece of the puzzle or OTOH completely hiding something else while we were examining that obvious piece. They don't worry IMO because they won't let sleuthers find enough pieces to allow watching the season avoidable all jmo. 

*we = members of this forum and/or sleuthers in this case
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:37 pm

"if" post coming up .... if Joelle received 2 1on1 full dates then according to the past seasons Information chart (posted by AL) she could end up in either the F1 F2 or F4 position. Not the F3.

Does anyone read that chart that way also ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:17 pm

I look at the charts just to see how it has played out in seasons past. But I don't think it necessarily has any bearing on how this season (or any future season for that matter) will go

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:26 pm

nd4reality wrote:"if" post coming up .... if Joelle received 2 1on1 full dates then according to the past seasons Information chart (posted by AL)  she could end up in either the F1 F2 or F4 position. Not the F3.

Does anyone read that chart that way also ?

I haven't looked at the charts but Ashlee (Sean's F3) had two 1-on-1 dates (epi 3 and epi 7) and finished F3 so it's possible Joelle could as well.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 70 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 70 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 70 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:54 am

loveactually9 wrote:^^ it has happened before where the lead is a goner for one girl from early on. 2 seasons that come to mind are Ben F and Brad 2.0

Diana wrote:Ashley H too.

Meredith as well.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:19 am

I doubt it will be obvious in the final product. We haven't even seen much of him with Joelle yet plus one shot of him with Caila isn't enough to write her off imo. Brad may have been gags over Emily but he had a lot of chemistry with Chantel and they almost edited in crickets when he was with Emily. I'm leaning towards Lauren but am waiting for more.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:14 pm

On a side note, I'm rewatching some of Brad 2.0's season and it is so obvious that he was head over heels for Emily from the moment she walked out of the limo. I wonder if that's what we will see this season

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst