SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Bachinfo Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He is there for a wedding. This information has been shared by two different sources. The wedding is probably on Saturday.

Hmm. Okay. I wonder whose wedding it is? Is it possible there's some confusion because several friends are going. This same group also happens to be in a wedding party this month? I'm not saying there's no wedding, just wondering if maybe it's a misunderstanding. Can you say whose wedding they said it was?

Bachinfo

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:53 pm

I THINK it is the wedding of the friend that started this charity if I'm not mistaken.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:57 pm

Maybe he's there for a wedding and wanted to partake in charity while there? Though in his IG caption he said he made it to Honduras to work with Humanity and Hope United. Win/win.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:22 am

IMO if Ben was going for a wedding, or for a hike in Honduras, there's no way he wouldn't do some sort of charity work while he was there.

I understand he's in the bridal party.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachinfo Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:40 am

Okay Smiley Thanks.

Bachinfo

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:09 pm

Jj defending his friend after ok magazine posted a picture of Ben with a random teenager. Dude has his boys back.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:44 pm

^This is too funny from OK Mag. Ben took pics with countless girls that night at the concert. Seems this particular one wants some fame.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:52 pm

nd4reality wrote:Jj defending his friend after ok magazine posted a picture of Ben with a random teenager. Dude has his boys back.
no no And so it begins/continues.
I really, really hope TPTB are kind to Ben.
At least Ben knows how to keep his wits about him so that is in his favor.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:23 pm

Ben is aware of the article. He faved JJ's tweet. And he also faved a tweet talking about "good to have JJ on your side."

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:33 pm

Ben and JJ's friendship is cute.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:34 pm

I would be very happy if Ben ignored every single negative tweet or rumour or trash articles.
This is just the beginning. If he can reply in a positive manner, and not directly to the tweeters then I'd be happy with that.

Otherwise, ignore it completely. That's just me. I find it so annoying when leads respond to the negative when they have thousands of positive followers that are dying to be noticed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:26 am

ITA with you.^^^ I agree  Good Post  word   This will just be the beginning of lots of negative or mean or false statements and stories.  Ben needs to ignore the negative info and just keep the focus on the positive. Otherwise he is going to be on a long and unhappy journey.  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst