SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 43 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:06 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that balloon ride look like it's in Iowa, from Chris' date with Britt?

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:09 pm

AmyB wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that balloon ride look like it's in Iowa, from Chris' date with Britt?
I was thinking the same thing and maybe that's why RS is waiting to give details on it. Rolling Eyes

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:14 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I have no proof, but think that Caila had a 1/1 in epi 5 in Mexico since that is the one that we have so little info from.

Think that it is Lauren in epi 3 blond in the car.  Also think that anyone could of been on a 2/1 in epi 5 with Haley.  Didn't have to be her twin.
They are already playing up that twin gimmick. I'd be surprised if that weren't the case and isn't why Emily managed to stay on so long.
Maybe Ben actually liked Emily?? Maybe Ben actually liked Haley too?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:19 pm

AmyB wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that balloon ride look like it's in Iowa, from Chris' date with Britt?

The balloon pattern is different.
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQE9_RjeaInvdrKMO19OaON_9mofkUNTbgBXBZ0wLGwv0X2foNQ
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBnQxrq_fBoJ4e9Lqvr-lQHqeiCxCssfkLI-YQdffjRtxwzALQ

Promo shot
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 57319c5a-a5b5-47c0-9c50-a23773369c1a_zpsuu1to7hl

Last edited by umngirl on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:20 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I have no proof, but think that Caila had a 1/1 in epi 5 in Mexico since that is the one that we have so little info from.

Think that it is Lauren in epi 3 blond in the car.  Also think that anyone could of been on a 2/1 in epi 5 with Haley.  Didn't have to be her twin.
They are already playing up that twin gimmick. I'd be surprised if that weren't the case and isn't why Emily managed to stay on so long.
Maybe Ben actually liked Emily??  Maybe Ben actually liked Haley too?
Not saying he didn't like them but someone has to go on the 2-on-1 date... I'd just to be surprised if this wasn't in the producers cards. JMO.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:20 pm

That date was actually in New Mexico. I will look for footage on it to find out if it's the same balloon.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:21 pm

^I already posted a comparison. Not the same balloon.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:22 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
Not saying he didn't like them but someone has to go on the 2-on-1 date... I'd just to be surprised if this wasn't in the producers cards. JMO.
IMO, it's someone else, I just can't prove it yet

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:24 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Great. Then we are both just making assumptions.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:26 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
Great. Then we are both just making assumptions.
I don't think I explained myself well enough. I heard something from someone, but don't have the proof of it yet.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:35 pm

I've have to look back through my pictures, but I remember a balloon very, very similar to the promo one from a balloon festival here in Colorado in September. Many of the balloons come from all over the country.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:02 am

I got tired of looking at a million balloons. Who the heck knew there we so many. I started concentrating on the terrain and background, and yes my first thought was
Iowa.

I checked Vegas too but there's too much greenery I think for Vegas.

I'm curious and will keep looking.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 43 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
Lucas15
Jeepers
sosleepy
casjacknick
avacaroline