SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 51 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by albean99 Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:30 pm

Is there any proof that Nick actually flew to L.A. other than his tweet? IMO if Nick were really the next lead he wouldn't have tweeted that.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:34 pm

There are fan pics of Nick at the airport IIRC specifically says on her flight to L.A.

He and Elan exchanged tweets about how excited they are, probably to meet up at some point.

He's probably there for business or something to do with modelling.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71763

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:36 pm

harts5 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
seton wrote:Ben recently made a comment about TB being on a budget. I wouldnt be surprised if they DROVE him to Cali since there is the added incentive of no airport spotting.

But, they flew Nick in as part of a misdirection attempt.  I'm sure they flew Nick in if he's TB.

Did anyone happen to notice Mike Fleiss's tweet yesterday ?  "Bachelor in Paradise screening party in Boulder tonight!"  ...hmmm, thought that was interesting!  About 30 min drive from Denver, right?  

In that case that interchange between JJ and Ben makes sense. Perhaps they are meeting up today.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:41 pm

I just really want Reality Steve to be wrong about this because he is so arrogant about this. I don't think I can stand all the little 21-25 year olds fighting over him and calling the 28-32 year olds "OLD". Also it will be no surprise if it's Ben, so they should have just announced him at ATFR. I'm extremely biased and bitter though, as I came so close to meeting Ben....sigh....

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:41 pm

ElonM wrote:Ben H and his F1 better maintain this level of discretion after filming.

I don't want a repeat of the bachelorette season gone!
That is actually an awesome thing. Ben may just be the guy who can foil a season.
And Ben has his own home, etc and JJ can do misdirection work for him! I can just see it now! JJ being his decoy/wingman!
Excited already!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:44 pm

I like that Ben isn't a big SM guy. I don't want any spoilers from him and his F1!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71763

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:49 pm

albean99 wrote:Is there any proof that Nick actually flew to L.A. other than his tweet? IMO if Nick were really the next lead he wouldn't have tweeted that.

This. Nick wouldn't advertise his presence in LA if he were the next lead, but I could imagine him doing so if he wasn't, but knew a lot of people were speculating about it and wanted to have a little fun "teasing" the viewers.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:58 pm

I just looked at Twitter and I think that people are making tooooooo much of a big deal out of the fact that Nick is presently in LA.

It's a TV show for Pete's sake!!!!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:08 pm

julychild wrote:I just looked at Twitter and I think that people are making tooooooo much of a big deal out of the fact that Nick is presently in LA.

It's a TV show for Pete's sake!!!!

In addition to Wilhimena Midwest/Miami, Nick is under contract with LA based Mavrick so he could very well be in LA for a photoshoot with them.

Last edited by notarose on Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:09 pm

ironcat wrote:
albean99 wrote:Is there any proof that Nick actually flew to L.A. other than his tweet? IMO if Nick were really the next lead he wouldn't have tweeted that.

This.  Nick wouldn't advertise his presence in LA if he were the next lead, but I could imagine him doing so if he wasn't, but knew a lot of people were speculating about it and wanted to have a little fun "teasing" the viewers.
What? It's almost like he loves attention of something? no no can't forget how he tweeted airplanes on the first shv weekend over Memorial Day. Sigh. He's a treat.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:14 pm

Don't they all love attention, every single one of them d-list bachelor nation

I am glad the announcement will be made in a few hours...whew

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove   The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 1f49b   The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:15 pm

Alanna wrote:
ironcat wrote:

This.  Nick wouldn't advertise his presence in LA if he were the next lead, but I could imagine him doing so if he wasn't, but knew a lot of people were speculating about it and wanted to have a little fun "teasing" the viewers.
What? It's almost like he loves attention of something? no no can't forget how he tweeted airplanes on the first shv weekend over Memorial Day. Sigh. He's a treat.
And he was kind enough to let us know he was in NYC and not LA where SHV were. We read into things the way we want to.

Anyway, excited for Ben as next TB and for Nick and his endeavors. There's no losers here, imo. Both good guys.
Hoping for an amazing season for Ben H and can't wait to start sleuthing the girls!! :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx