SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 31 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by lovelove7 Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:43 am

Luckybutterfly47 wrote:People in my age range (30+) don't really have SM accounts besides Facebook and maybe Twitter. None of my friends have Instagram, Snapchat or Periscope and I don't think they even know what those are. So even though most of my friends like Nick, none of them are following him on SM. Same with the other contestants they like. I have a Facebook and Twitter account but I don't follow any of TB contestants. I use those accounts to follow and keep in contact with family and friends, not reality TV stars. I would assume most Ben H fans are probably younger and more likely to follow him on SM. Also, they can (and some do) buy followers which can inflate the numbers. For these reasons, I don't think SM numbers are a very accurate measure of popularity. JMO

High clap

I am in the same demographic. I enjoy sleuthing so much so I had to join this forum. Other than this forum I don't do SM in RL.
So I agree, SM will not be an accurate measure as I watch the show but don't use SM to discuss the show.

I also don't watch the show on the air dates and save it for later without commercials. Again, some agencies take a count of people who watch the show on the air dates, but don't count those who watch the show after the fact.
lovelove7
lovelove7

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:44 am

loveactually9 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I don't think Nick wants to be The Bachelor.
He has bigger fish to fry, imho.

I think he certainly would love to be the Bachelor. If he's looking to promote himself, what better opportunity could be presented right now to him?

I agree. I think he would have done the Bachelor in a heartbeat if it was offered to him. He pretty much said he was interested in that huffpo interview he did a week ago; doubt he's suddenly getting all sorts of other offers now. Let's face it: he got played just like Arie did last year. I doubt he was like "I never wanted 100k and to be chased by 25 hot women anyways! I just tricked you into giving me free personal training sessions! That's like $300 in savings, yo!" He wanted it, because he knew that was his best shot for fame and attention. In the history of the show, unless you win or become the next lead, you are quickly forgotten save for a very small fan base.

All, IMO, as always.

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelove7 Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:50 am

nd4reality wrote:
harts5 wrote:No more Nick...please....I'm sure he is a nice enough guy...but he needs to move on....

Enough is enough. Which means he will be the next lead because "they" want to irritate me Hugesmile

Hugesmile

lovelove7
lovelove7

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelove7 Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:56 am

I would like to see Jared as the lead. I just really enjoyed his presence and his take on things.
I don't see much of anything media attention on him so I guess he's already out???

I think he would be interesting to watch as it's hard to say what kind of woman he would be interested in. I am curious how he would react with so many women to date as he comes across as humble.
lovelove7
lovelove7

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:00 am

Since Nick is still mentioned here, I would add ... that none of us know for sure whether he was ever offered, whether he ever really wanted it, whether he was ever "played" or "given the personal trainer", we actually don't know ... other than what RS has to say.

Yes, Nick is seeking attention, he is promoting himself, his "brand" (whatever that is), he is speaking out and giving his take on things, most likely with the intention to stay relevant, but nothing of these gives us an answer that it's the bachelor gig he's been looking for. He started his blog, he's getting into the fashion, he's been networking with people who already work in the social-media environment, ... so all we can do is speculate about his intentions. Maybe he wants his own podcast, maybe he wants to become a weekly columnist, maybe he wants to become a motivational speaker for all we know ... JMO.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:07 am

I really hope TPTB will hurry up and announce the next lead ASAP, so Nick's name is not mentioned in this thread again. I don't want him to be the lead.
IMO, I agree with the above post that we don't know for sure if Nick was played. However, if it's true TPTB hired a personal trainer for him, we know he got some great opportunities out of this, so I say good for him!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelove7 Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:14 am

sdmom wrote:I really hope TPTB will hurry up and announce the next lead ASAP, so Nick's name is not mentioned in this thread again. I don't want him to be the lead.
IMO, I agree with the above post that we don't know for sure if Nick was played. However, if it's true TPTB hired a personal trainer for him, we know he got some great opportunities out of this, so I say good for him!

Yes, I wish TPTB would announce soon!

I am so curious about what kind of women will date whoever the Bachelor is going to be. hissyfit
lovelove7
lovelove7

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:14 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't think Nick wants to be The Bachelor.
He has bigger fish to fry, imho.

I agree. No one knows except Nick himself whether he wanted it or not however by the looks of it all, it isn't something he stopped his whole life for or denied other opportunities for.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:19 am

sdmom wrote:I really hope TPTB will hurry up and announce the next lead ASAP, so Nick's name is not mentioned in this thread again. I don't want him to be the lead.

I don't get why Nick would need a personal trainer (unless he has had one for a while now---pre-dating his first appearance on this show with Andi because looking at pics before he did the show, his body was already very fit and toned.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:22 am

sdmom wrote:I really hope TPTB will hurry up and announce the next lead ASAP...
The next Bachelor will be officially announced and make an appearance on After Paradise next Monday.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:44 am

jen689 wrote:
sdmom wrote:I really hope TPTB will hurry up and announce the next lead ASAP...
The next Bachelor will be officially announced and make an appearance on After Paradise next Monday.

Makes sense as I believe the following week Ben H leaves for his charity thing in Honduras from what I've read around here so they needed to use next week as the introduction.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowConnection Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:55 am

Seabear wrote:I think Nicks supporters do just that.....support him.  The Nick ire elicits a response.  The pages and pages of Nick comments are because pro or con everyone has lots of opinions about Nick Nick Nick.  JMO Hugesmile
:yes:
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx