SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 4 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Bet2Win Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:29 pm

Can't we find RS a girlfriend that hates TB/B'ette?
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by DMBFan Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:30 pm

Wonderful news that Ben H is the bachelor! I haven't watched a full bachelor since Brad 2.0. I might have watched Nick as Bachelor because he's fun to watch and he is so polarizing - would've been a highly entertaining season. IMO, the Ben H pick is the same as a Sean or a Chris S pick (boring!!!!), so will save me from wasting any time watching the Bachelor.  I will check back in from time to time to see how you all are enjoying the season though.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:30 pm

Does anyone find it odd that the US Weekly article is making Ben H. look shallow? As if the Bachelor gig is more important than a job promotion.

It's laughable, because isn't that the reason many said they wouldn't want Nick as TB, because he likes to be on TV? It seems, that Ben H would rather be on TV, than further his career. Now what does that say about him?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:33 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I don't get invested in any of these people.  So, I have no major issue with Nick... At times he's ok, other times he really bugs me.  I would rather him not be the bachelor because of all the controversy and drama that seems to follow or surround him when he's on the show.  I can only imagine how much drama there would be between what TPTB manufacture, the girls own drama they'll bring and add his to it... no thanks!  I'm ok with anyone from Kait's season, whose name isn't Nick or Shawn  laugh out loud , because they'll still be fairly unknown and new to us.  

If RS is to be believed, TPTB did to Nick this year what they did to Arie last year.

The fact is they did exactly what I said they would: they played Nick. Guess what? They hired Nick a personal trainer. Just like they did Arie last season. Womp wooooooooooooomp. Sorry bud. It was Ben and they played you like a fiddle making you think you had a chance.

Source:RS
Because of this, I hope it's anyone other than Ben.  I'd love nothing more than RS' credibility to go right down the toilet.  Just like tptb attempted to do with the foiler in K's season.  What an arrogant, cocky, piece of crap he is.   The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 2292733854
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:34 pm

Too bad he was played, at least he gets to keep the new body laugh out loud.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:35 pm

I think Ben and Tenley would make an adorable pair. He should date her and skip TB.

Ben is a great guy but does not bring enough spark to TB. JMO. Not sure I will be watching if he is "the one" they have really picked.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:36 pm

Bet2Win wrote: Can't we find RS a girlfriend that hates TB/B'ette?  

giggling giggling giggling

He wouldn't keep anyone around that didn't like it or support him blogging and giving spoilers about it.  I mean it, it is his day job now.  So...  Rolling Eyes

What will he do when the show in some form (Bach/ette, BIP, etc.) is not renewed?  Think he'll try to find another show to spoil or disappear quietly back into the real world?   The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 3806527698
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:36 pm

Ben H just faved this tweet.
IMO, this is playing into what is posted on Us Weekly article about Tenley and comments already that Tenley and Ben have put their interest on hold like Nick with K.
I think we will find out who the real Ben is once his season comes around. :Nod: JMO

It turns out that Higgins just turned down a promotion at work and halted a romance with Season 14's Tenley Molzahn. Says the source, "They want to hook up but haven’t. They’re being careful not to jeopardize Ben H.’s Bachelor stint."

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/kaitlyn-bristowes-second-runner-up-ben-higgins-to-be-next-bachelor-2015128

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 Dfdfdf10

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:38 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:I don't get invested in any of these people.  So, I have no major issue with Nick... At times he's ok, other times he really bugs me.  I would rather him not be the bachelor because of all the controversy and drama that seems to follow or surround him when he's on the show.  I can only imagine how much drama there would be between what TPTB manufacture, the girls own drama they'll bring and add his to it... no thanks!  I'm ok with anyone from Kait's season, whose name isn't Nick or Shawn  laugh out loud , because they'll still be fairly unknown and new to us.  

If RS is to be believed, TPTB did to Nick this year what they did to Arie last year.

The fact is they did exactly what I said they would: they played Nick. Guess what? They hired Nick a personal trainer. Just like they did Arie last season. Womp wooooooooooooomp. Sorry bud. It was Ben and they played you like a fiddle making you think you had a chance.

Because of this, I hope it's anyone other than Ben.  I'd love nothing more than RS' credibility to go right down the toilet.  Just like tptb attempted to do with the foiler in K's season.  What an arrogant, cocky, piece of crap he is.   The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 2292733854

RS wants to believe that Nick was played. I'm not sure Nick was TBH. Maybe Nick knew exactly what he was doing. It's possible he played them.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:40 pm

bleuberry wrote:Too bad he was played, at least he gets to keep the new body laugh out loud.

The six pack is nice. Gives him something literally to hold on to.  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:42 pm

Ben season hasnt started yet and they are making him out to be phony and fake already, damn I might just watch after all bring on the phony and the fake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:43 pm

Rolly wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:

RS wants to believe that Nick was played. I'm not sure Nick was TBH. Maybe Nick knew exactly what he was doing. It's possible he played them.

Someone plz get Nickie Brown a "I was on The Bachelorette twice and all i got was a certified IG" t-shirt! yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx