SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 12 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by loveactually9 Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:42 am

OnePromise wrote:Not that she would know for sure, but I just watched Tenley's periscope from tonight and she said that there has been no official decision regarding who the next Bachelor is ... She had a big smile while saying it.  So who knows.... I can't imagine her being that happy if Ben had signed on the dotted line.

Oh jeez. I really don't know why people think Tenley and Ben are a match made in heaven (not talking about you OnePromise, just saying in general). She's 31, but I would say an older 31 - having been married and in a 5 year relationship with someone she wanted to have babies with. He's 26 and has girls across the country lined up for him. If he doesn't do the Bachelor and chooses to be with her, I think it's something he will always wonder...what if?

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by rosesrREd Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:43 am

BlackHalo wrote:Access Hollywood also reported that Ben H. is the Bach today. Not sure it that was posted here.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/ben-h-is-the-next-bachelor_article_111183

Also, Ben's ex has a boyfriend so I don't think we have to worry about her. Maybe Tenley will show up.

Yes, their source is US Weekly. rofl
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:44 am

We are not privy to Ben and Tenley's relationship so who knows. Maybe they agreed to just be friends.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:45 am

rosesrREd wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Access Hollywood also reported that Ben H. is the Bach today. Not sure it that was posted here.

Also, Ben's ex has a boyfriend so I don't think we have to worry about her. Maybe Tenley will show up.

AccessHollywood didn't cite UsWeekly as their source

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:45 am

rosesrREd wrote:

Still, I don't think any of these major news outlets would be reporting this if it weren't reliable. Have any of them said Nick was going to be the bachelor?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:46 am

ABC made no comment interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:47 am

reason wrote:ABC made no comment interesting.

ABC's not going to make the official announcement (regardless of who it is) via a press release

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:50 am

ABC had no comment regarding the "Bachelor" news when contacted by Access Hollywood on Wednesday.
Read more at http://www.accesshollywood.com/ben-h-is-the-next-bachelor_article_111183#sgcJAuU6MT5RFWvA.99
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:52 am

BlackHalo wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

Still, I don't think any of these major news outlets would be reporting this if it weren't reliable. Have any of them said Nick was going to be the bachelor?

I'm not disputing that, just saying their info aligns with what US Weekly said, right down to the incorrect age and all.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:20 am

Maybe RS is their source.  After all he's reliable isn't he? giggling cantstopl rofl JG (just guessing) Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:24 am

Have US Weekly ever officially announced The Bachelor and got it wrong?

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:40 am

rosesrREd wrote:

It looks like it since they didn't fact-check his age.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx