SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 67 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:02 am

^ May just have done so. Or just met up for mimosas/brunch?
Even if just meeting for friends can see that happening.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 67 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by rhondam Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:28 am

IMO her style seems like his type. Oh, I so want someone special for him so very much!! I was creeping on a few of her IG photos. Is she wearing a wedding or engagement ring? I can't tell.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:30 am

rhondam wrote:IMO her style seems like his type. Oh, I so want someone special for him so very much!!  I was creeping on a few of her IG photos. Is she wearing a wedding or engagement ring? I can't tell.

She got married last year.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:43 am

Darn for Nick. Good for her
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:30 am

I don't think that rumor is true. My gut tells me they wanted him. I don't think he'd go there looking to be on. JMO.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:16 am

I found it interesting that what was posted in the Bachelor sleuthing thread Tanner talked about Nick possibly being the bachelor and also then talked of Ben H.

With regards to Nick, he said that Nick is genuine about finding love (same thing Andi said) and third times the charm (also been said in Us Weekly).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:16 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I found it interesting that what was posted in the Bachelor sleuthing thread Tanner talked about Nick possibly being the bachelor and also then talked of Ben H.

With regards to Nick, he said that Nick is genuine about finding love (same thing Andi said) and third times the charm (also been said in Us Weekly).

Great observation.
There certainly is a recycling of lines happening:
3rd time's a charm - originated in a Josh Murray tweet and keeps on being used by others
Genuinely wants to find love - originated in a Andi Dorfman interview and on repeat by others
Stir the pot - originated in a Tanner interview and used again by Sarah

Whenever one or more of these lines are used (ex: today by Sarah in a People interview), Ben H is then also mentioned as a good pick for TB every time.

Transparent TPTB hype. giggling  The franchise likes it ___ vs Nick polarizing storyline an awful lot.  Sorta like when they took his line "follow my heart" and co-opted it to make it Kaitlyn's successful "romantic" ending.  
:yes:  I have trust issues :soapbox
Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 67 3806527698

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:25 pm

Correction: three time's a charm originated here, copy cat by Josh. Smiley

by GuardianAngel on Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:21 pm

Yup, three times a charm will have a whole new meaning. laugh out loud  

Page 31

Josh Allan Murray ‏@jmurbulldog  Jul 27
Welp, let's see who the next Bachelorette is, 3rd times always a charm, you got this bud

Except he was talking 'ette, I was talking TB. Gotta support our forum. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:30 pm

I don't get it though.

Many are saying that TPTB are hyping Nick the way they did Arie...
but Arie was a fan-favorite not a "villain" who needed to be stated by Bach Alum as "genuine" and "real" and a "pot stirrer" who is "interesting" and "wants love".

I don't see how Nick is like Arie at all.
Doesn't mean Nick is the lead but he's no Arie to the public.
If anyone was an Arie to the public this year it was Josh M (last year contestant, larger fan based, hype early on, etc), imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:31 pm

notarose wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I found it interesting that what was posted in the Bachelor sleuthing thread Tanner talked about Nick possibly being the bachelor and also then talked of Ben H.

Great observation.
There certainly is a recycling of lines happening:
3rd time's a charm - originated in a Josh Murray tweet and keeps on being used by others
Genuinely wants to find love - originated in a Andi Dorfman interview and on repeat by others
Stir the pot - originated in a Tanner interview and used again by Sarah

Whenever one or more of these lines are used (ex: today by Sarah in a People interview), Ben H is then also mentioned as a good pick for TB every time.

Transparent TPTB hype. giggling  The franchise likes it ___ vs Nick polarizing storyline an awful lot.  Sorta like when they took his line "follow my heart" and co-opted it to make it Kaitlyn's successful "romantic" ending.  
:yes:  I have trust issues :soapbox
Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 67 3806527698

Everyone does seem to use "Nick lines" on repeat... Lines that he uses or that others use to describe him are recycled by many as they truly are great... Thought provoking, succinct and genuine IMO.

Be You. No Regrets. Follow Your Heart. Third time is a charm. Stir the pot. Polarizing. Genuinely wants to find love. Even the love story of Nick's parents was used to parallel Kaitlyn and Shawn's ending. It seems like they really need Nick to have any good material these days... Hugesmile

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:45 pm

I just want it to be Nick as TB for so many reasons. Seeing some heads explode Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 67 2292733854 just being one of them.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:46 pm

Rolly wrote:I just want it to be Nick as TB for so many reasons. Seeing some heads explode Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 67 2292733854 just being one of them.

cantstopl Twitter will be dead silence if/when that announcement is made.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7