SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by rosesrREd Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:08 pm

Also, this Tweet is from a girl who works at a PR firm.

Lauren Stiffelman
@laurenanns
Assistant Account Executive at Weber Shandwick / NYU Class of 2011 ***All opinions expressed are my own***
New York

Lauren Stiffelman
@viallnicholas28 super fun meeting you tonight! Enjoy your time in NYC
2:41am - 9 Aug 15
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by OnePromise Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:21 pm

rosesrREd wrote:Also, this Tweet is from a girl who works at a PR firm.

Lauren Stiffelman
@laurenanns
Assistant Account Executive at Weber Shandwick / NYU Class of 2011 ***All opinions expressed are my own***
New York

Lauren Stiffelman

That particular woman was not a Nick fan based on her tweets from this season. But, I guess all it took was meeting Nick in person to change her tune. Standard.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:29 pm

Just for curiosity ... if anyone is more acquainted with Salesforce ... they do have White Label part of their customer service ... Are we sure Nick is still part of the same division? ... networking ... networking ...he sure knows by now how much "his net" is working here ... so why not making it a career change ...

btw, from the previous conversation here ... Clint rocks! ... then again, I like creative, clever people... and as with any artist an Ego is a natural resource.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:44 pm

OnePromise wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:Also, this Tweet is from a girl who works at a PR firm.

Lauren Stiffelman
@laurenanns
New York

Lauren Stiffelman

That particular woman was not a Nick fan based on her tweets from this season.  But, I guess all it took was meeting Nick in person to change her tune.  Standard.  

I noticed that. She is also a huge fan of Ben H.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:30 pm

Strange there hasn't been any fan pictures in NYC, could he be with a handler if it's bachelor related business. And just to not give it away I can see why the would not have him go to LA where it will be obvious.

I just hope hope they will announce it already whoever it is do we can all move on

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 61 1f49b  Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 61 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:02 pm

@viallnicholas28: When you're stuck in a crowd but lost in her eyes

awwww  Perhaps the whole hips not lying thing last night went well giggling

...AND a show fan referenced Andi to which Nick promptly replied "no"
no  what's with these people! :crazed

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:24 pm

Notrose you are guessing he might not be the bachelor because someone might have stolen his heart?

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:26 pm

reason wrote:Notrose you are guessing he might not be the bachelor because someone might have stolen his heart?

no idea  guess we'll find out who TB is soon enough. Me thinks this is dragging out far too long just so people watch BIP.
Could be Nick or someone else.  Ridiculous if they go with 2 guys IMO.

I do, however, think he has yet to face his greatest challenge - a mature, positive, accomplished woman.  A force unto herself. giggling  If he could survive that rocking of his world he would likely have found his life partner.

Last edited by notarose on Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:59 pm

I'll be absolutely floored if the Bachelor isn't Nick and I'm someone who didn't want him to do it. His IG being verified confirms it for me, as does the Cary Fetman follow and many other things. There's too many signs it's him for me to ignore and really none pointing to Ben H.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:15 pm

bluwavz wrote:I'll be absolutely floored if the Bachelor isn't Nick and I'm someone who didn't want him to do it. His IG being verified confirms it for me, as does the Cary Fetman follow and many other things. There's too many signs it's him for me to ignore and really none pointing to Ben H.

For me it's just overkill at this point.  It's like he has no identity outside the franchise based on some of the comments on his SM and rag mags.
I just see him as Nick. I think he's unique and find his SM fascinating, fun, & original.  Smiley
He'll do whatever.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:48 pm

Interesting, Nick has his first impersonator on IG.  Someone signed up using his old profile name nick_viall28 and attempted to copy his current account.  The photos were all posted within the last hour and posted by someone in Ohio.  The impersonator is also favoriting the same photos that the real Nick has.  Well, I guess his IG account needs to be verified afterall.  giggling

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:00 pm

So based on Nick's IG location the past couple of days, it looks like he was following me around the city, and of course I didn't see him laugh out loud.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7