SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 18 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:41 pm

AAL that is what I am thinking too maybe he would be able to find love like Sean because after all these experiences and therapy it would set him in good stead to choose who would really fit for him and I know marriage would really be on the cards.

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 18 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:49 pm

Yes, Nick needs a Sharleen!!!

Thank you for that link!!!

OMG, I loved the GMA interview. He was great and the interviewer was so funny!

I watched his interview with Ali, part 2, also.
"I'm that guy who will be a Trivial Pursuit question" rofl rofl rofl

I love how Ali has supported Nick through the entire season.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:05 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
BKay wrote:Of all the girls we have watched through the bach years, can you think of someone who you think would / should be Nick's type?
Sharleen. 100% someone like Sharleen. :Nod:

I love Sharleen (obviously), but I think that Nick needs someone a little bit more extroverted. I feel like he's attracted to women that are bold and outspoken, probably because it balances him out. I do absolutely think that Nick needs someone who is capable of deep intellectual thought and has ambition and goals for herself, like Sharleen (and unlike Kaitlyn and Andi). I personally could see him with someone like Whitney, Emily O' Brien, or even, possibly, Ashley Hebert.

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:16 pm

I agree he needs a Mix of a Sharleen and Kaitlyn. Some who is career driven and focused, but can also be spontaneous and goofy to bring out his playful side. I think that woman is JB probably why they click soo much but if he is giving her professional advice (therapy) I don't think they would want cross that boundary

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 18 1f49b  Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 18 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:46 pm

reason wrote:Has it not been said that Julie is a therapist?  if she is a therapist and is helping Nick I dont see him turning to her for love.

She used to council. I used to councel. I don't mix my personal life with my professional. Just saying. .
More recently she was a producer on Sean Lowe's season then moved to being a producer on DWTS.  She also works on other TV shows in that capacity in the off season.
Regardless, he has said he isn't dating anyone.  She refers to him as a friend.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:21 pm

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 1d1 day ago Los Angeles, CA
So funny how when you have friends that are the opposite sex people always want to assume there is something more. @TMZ

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:24 pm

I agree that Nick needs someone that has a mix of Sharleen and Kaitlyn to balance him.

Btw, Lollapalooza is this weekend, hopefully we get some pics of Nick enjoying it with friends. Last year I think JJ from Andi's season was in Chicago and they both attended. ‏
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsessed Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:28 pm

ElonM wrote:I agree that Nick needs some that has a mix of Sharleen and Kaitlyn.

Btw, Lollapalooza is this weekend, hopefully we get some pics of Nick enjoying it with friends. Last year I think JJ from Andi's season was in Chicago and they both attended. ‏

I think I saw on SM that JJ from this season is coming in town this weekend so maybe they will all hangout.
...and maybe since I will be in Chicago this weekend I can stalk him.. giggling jk jk
Obsessed
Obsessed

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:28 pm

The. GMA interview was great. Soo much poise and grace. That is how you do an interview, something TOC can learn from

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 18 1f49b  Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 18 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:30 pm

I don't know her relationship status, but how about Lesley from Sean's season for Nick? I loved her - just the right mix of out-going, down-to-earth, real girl's girl, smart, sexy, funny. This is her question and answer from pre-season:

What is the most romantic present you have ever given? why?
   I would always leave notes for my last boyfriend to find…in his dress drawers, on his pillow, in his car, in his suitcase when leaving for a trip…

What's your biggest date fear?
   Talking to a brick wall?  I usually go out with people I've met at least once before.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:32 pm

Obsessed wrote:
ElonM wrote:I agree that Nick needs some that has a mix of Sharleen and Kaitlyn.

I think I saw on SM that JJ from this  season is coming in town this weekend so maybe they will all hangout.
...and maybe since I will be in Chicago this weekend I can stalk him.. giggling  jk jk

JJ is bringing his daughter to meet Sara Viall's daughter plus Clint and Amber will be hanging with JJ so I think there will be lots of photo ops.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:32 pm

Lesley is in a serious relationship. She lives in Argentina with her boyfriend.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7