SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 58 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
All plane and no wifi makes Catherine a reading girl. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 58 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:07 pm

^At this rate she's gonna finish like 3 books this year. Not bad for someone who doesn't read. laugh out loud

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:20 pm

^^ Are you including Sean's book in the 3? If not, then maybe 4!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:41 pm

^I'm guessing that one was read in 2014 so sadly it's disqualified from this list.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:01 pm

While Cat read, Sean blogged on the flight

@SeanLowe09: Let’s Get Real – We Don’t Post the Hard Stuff [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:03 pm

^I loved Alice's words. So true.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:11 pm

I saw her post the other day and thought of Sean and Catherine.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:39 pm

It's bittersweet to say goodbye to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so make sure to tune in to the most star studded one yet. I HAVE LOVED DOING THIS WITH ALL OF YOU by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:41 pm

Black on black and looking hot. Cat's shoes are on point.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:53 pm

They just showed them in the background as CH was talking about After Paradise. They were talking and laughing with Jenny.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:55 pm

It's happening tonight. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:11 pm

In case we didn't already know, they are Bachelor Royalty Hugesmile
@ScarfOfJosh 3m3 minutes ago

So if you actually stay a couple from the Bachelor franchise you become [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

+26
AllAboutLove
motheroffive
Bet2Win
umngirl
jcrbil