SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 33 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:06 pm

@clmgiudici: I should've brought a blanket to church today. Your message gave me chills, @DhariusDaniels. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 33 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:44 pm

At a Mediteranian restaurant

@clmgiudici: Lodi dodi, we likes to Fadi. @SeanLowe09

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:58 pm

Livin' and lovin' the life!

Sunday vibes. Football, naps, wake up to pee, more naps. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:06 pm

Ahhh. Life in the pit. Ellie's looking a little too alert, but Lola's got Sunday down.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:21 pm

Lola definitely enjoys Sundays as much as her parents. Ellie probably has her eyes on a squirrel or bird outside.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:30 pm

Ellie is guarding her dad while he naps. Everyday is Sunday to Lola.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:16 pm

I could really use their pit today. Sleepy and ate so much food the past few days. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:35 pm

@clmgiudici: Now THIS is a Bachelor in paradise ;) @SeanLowe09 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:38 pm

^If he wasn't already hers before that lift, he definitely was after.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:55 pm

She's in a good mood. Who wouldn't be. Lol at the hashtag

Playing footsie [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:48 pm

True dat

Seems about right. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:48 pm

@SeanLowe09: When you're at the gym and realize you smell like dirty feet because you left your clothes in the washer for too long.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

+26
AllAboutLove
motheroffive
Bet2Win
umngirl
jcrbil