SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:36 pm

BlackHalo wrote:And Nick DID do an overhand toss, not that it matters. Shawn said it "fits" that Nick did an underhand toss. What the heck is that supposed to mean, Shawn? Rolling Eyes

That Nick's not as manly as Shawn, duh! Don't you know that real men are supposed to act jealous and possessive and brag about banging the same woman as a non-famous country singer?

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mysthelma Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:36 pm

sdmom wrote:^and his "three times a charm, sign up for next season of the bachelorette" on EOnlie. Wait, Josh tweeted that line first!
This is the reason why I would want Nick to get the bachelor gig. It will really hurt them all k, s and josh

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 1f49b  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:39 pm

giggling giggling

mysthelma wrote:
sdmom wrote:^and his "three times a charm, sign up for next season of the bachelorette" on EOnlie. Wait, Josh tweeted that line first!
This is the reason why I would want Nick to get the bachelor gig. It will really hurt them all k, s and josh

I would just wish to be a fly on the wall when the announcement is made,

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:42 pm

reason wrote:I can guarantee that future employers will be taking a look at those interviews, when it comes to hiring them for future jobs of reasonable standing.  If I was an employer they would not be in my company at all.  Respecting your self first then you will respect others, what they are both doing is showing they lack tack and respect for them selves and other.  JMHO
Yup! Nick has the career and no girl.
Shawn has the girl but no career.

Funny thing is, Nick is still the winner because he still has his dream job with no need to bully someone else for bieng F2. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:47 pm

Nick boss I am sure is well aware Nick wants to get married and have a family and Nick can work from anywhere he was doing it when on the bachelorette photo prove that. His boss even twitter Nick as Gold Standard that says a lot in my book. Cant say that about the other two.

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:28 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Jmho: Kailtyn and Shawn are just two highschoolers who will never grow up but will age and look back and still be talking about Nick and the show. Rolling Eyes They are just like Josh and Andi and even worse, IMO since Nick was a gentleman to both K and Shawn on ATFR.

I recall lots of discussions on this forum that if K&S are still talking about Nick post-show it won't bode well for them. Well, the proof is in the pudding.

jmhoaa  

I agree. I knew all along Kaitlyn's actions prior to the finale, in SM, her blog, etc was done to appease Shawn's jealousy. She did this because she knows Shawn has trust issues, and now she has joined him in his bullying nature, and it's pretty disgusting. Apparently Kaitlyn is only against cyberbullying, and not real world bullying. Let these two continue to talk because all it does is make them look shallow to the viewing public, and it makes Nick look so much better.

Nick realizes he dodged a bullet with Kaitlyn, which is why is was not that upset at the ATFR. Nick being the F2 meant he was the winner (both times.)
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:09 pm

Amy writes for LA Times. Glad she called K out.
@AmyKinLA: Damn, @kaitlynbristowe is pretty quick to make fun of @viallnicholas28 now, huh? http://t.co/EbyfNvDzOJ #TheBachelorette

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 1f49b  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:56 pm

I think she is not a Kaitlyn fan.

Amy Kaufman ‏@AmyKinLA · Jul 28
Ugh @ chicks who show off their diamond rings in every Instagram

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:08 pm

nutty1 wrote:I think she is not a Kaitlyn fan.

Amy Kaufman ‏@AmyKinLA  · Jul 28  

Oh you are so right she is not liking the kaitlyn she is seeing now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:14 pm

nutty1 wrote:I think she is not a Kaitlyn fan.

Amy Kaufman ‏@AmyKinLA  · Jul 28  

I gotta agree with that crap with the ring thing. 
I mean come on--the show bought it. I never saw anyone yet take a selfie with the frig that they won on The Price is Right. Hugesmile

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:19 pm

They all take pictures with the ring. Everybody wants to see it. every interviewer asks to see it. Even goes for girls who are not on reality shows.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:20 pm

Nick visiting Access Hollywood as well. He is still in LA.

Nick Viall
@viallnicholas28
So nice to see you again Nancy. Thanks so much for your support!! twitter.com/nancyodell/sta…
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24