SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Bet2Win Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:47 pm

Thanks GA! Not Shawn's arms.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:53 pm

Well that ends that sleuthing. Fun while it lasted. A whole two minutes. laugh out loud

It does look like a guy's arm though. I know you can send s/c's accidently as I've learned this season, however can you take them by accident? A quick click not meaning to?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Well that ends that sleuthing. Fun while it lasted. A whole two minutes. laugh out loud

It does look like a guy's arm though. I know you can send s/c's accidently as I've learned this season, however can you take them by accident? A quick click not meaning to?

Kaitlyn is still sending accidental Snaps! Smiley

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Well that ends that sleuthing. Fun while it lasted. A whole two minutes. laugh out loud

rofl

:gotcha:
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:18 pm

Alanna wrote:
agentcurls wrote:Kaitlyn's recent Snap:
Either a mistake or maybe her lovvie's arm:
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 Image18
I saw that too. What a weird snap. I can't even tell if it's an arm laugh out loud

Could it be a woman's thigh? Especially if you skip shaving the top for a day or two?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:It looks like a man driving, both arms(?) are hairy.  But they are kinda lean. Anyone have sc's of Nick and Shawn's bare arms?  Putting on my tinfoil hat, first time this season.  :tinfoil

We have pics of men in diapers? But I'm afraid to zoom in on any part of the pic. The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 1710264613

spitcoffee
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:05 pm

Ok, to me this looks like a woman resting her elbow on her thigh, and next to her is a man's thigh. Just my 2 cents.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:09 pm

^maybe. I see an arm at the top right. Maybe she (or a friend) was driving and snapped it. It's pretty easy to accidentally snap. I got ovely excited when I first saw it I guess.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:11 pm

Agree with the sentiment that it is her thigh. Also, it's not hairy enough to be Shawns arm

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:19 pm

The elbow in the background looks like it's resting on the car door/window sill.  

If it's Shawn's leg, he's wearing some mighty short shorts or got them pulled up really high one.  giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:21 pm

agentcurls wrote:^maybe. I see an arm at the top right. Maybe she (or a friend) was driving and snapped it. It's pretty easy to accidentally snap. I got ovely excited when I first saw it I guess.

Yes, now that you mentioned that, I do think that is an arm resting on a car window. I still think that is a man's thigh, I've never seen a woman's legs so hairy! giggling
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:22 pm

I thought Kaitlyns was with her grandparents today? no idea
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24