SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by OnePromise Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:54 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Could some list who they think Kaitlyn chose? Are they split?

Everyone said Shawn except Des said she didn't know and Chris Siegfried said Shawn-Nick. No one said Nick. And Andi's answer wasn't even shown because it probably goes without saying whose team she is on. The ending is either the worst kept secret or the best kept secret ever. Usually there are at least 1-2 people rooting for the F2. Snapchat kind of ruined the element of suprise I think.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mindless Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:07 pm

I'm sure they're all aware of the Snapchat and don't want to get on Kaitlyn's bad side by saying Nick's her true love. Useless to even ask.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:14 pm

Thanks OP.I do expect a wild and bumpy ride right thru the ATFR.

And now reports of the breakup..who knows what's going to happen?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:27 pm

Kaitlyn apparently was on the radio with Kid Carson today discussing the finale. I don't think there is a link yet.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:55 pm

http://m.kissradio.ca/2015/07/27/kid-carson-show-recap-july-27/

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:01 pm

Thanks! Quick recap for those that can't listen?

And Kait seems happy and fine to me: https://instagram.com/p/5pluTmwDkq/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:10 pm

kraft33 wrote:http://m.kissradio.ca/2015/07/27/kid-carson-show-recap-july-27/

Interesting where they address the rumor she picks no one - and Kid Carson says he thought they had to pick someone and Kaitlyn says "Nope - it's not in the contract" That has always been my opinion of the contract and this directly contradicts FS who said otherwise. I thought he was full of it when he said that and it seems Kaitlyn would agree.

I didn't get any break-up vibes from this interview ... she said she's excited and a little nervous about tonight. They teased her about who she picks (Kid's assistant said Shawn) which got a laugh from Kaitlyn. The assistant also said Shawn is one hot dude to which Kaitlyn said "He's not bad."

Last edited by Lucas15 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:11 pm

Alanna wrote:Thanks! Quick recap for those that can't listen?

And Kait seems happy and fine to me: https://instagram.com/p/5pluTmwDkq/

She said she's excited and nervous about tonight.  Mentions the rumor that she picked no one and says it is not in the contract that she has to pick anyone.  The female co-host said she's team Shawn since he's a hot combo of Calvin Harris/Ryan Gosling.  Kait said "yeah, he's not bad"  Hugesmile .  Nothing else too noteworthy.  She sounded fine if a little tired imo.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:12 pm

She seams way too happy to be a single woman. Also they wouldn't have brought up "sexy" Shawn with her like that if things ended on a sour note.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:13 pm

Thanks guys!! Can't wait to see her tonight!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:13 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

Interesting where they address the rumor she picks no one - and Kid Carson says he thought they had to pick someone and Kaitlyn says "Nope - it's not in the contract" That has always been my opinion of the contract and this directly contradicts FS who said otherwise. I thought he was full of it when he said that and it seems Kaitlyn would agree.

I didn't get any break-up vibes from this interview ...

I'm sure that's a typo but just in case, is that a new nic name? kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:14 pm

@eonlineTV: Team Nick Viall or Team Shawn Booth? Bachelorette Stars Weigh in on Kaitlyn's Tough Decision! http://t.co/nAbQ8lDxsQ
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24