SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by agentcurls Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:23 pm

Nick had lunch with Ali Fed today per Ali's recent snapchat. He looked well rested and happy.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:05 pm

Thanks agent! I'm wondering if the sighting of Shawn last night was wrong because neither he or Kait have been spotted or snapped since she did jk Friday (along with him I'm guessing). Although I guess it wouldn't be the first time they didn't stay where they're supposed to because Kait was spotted over Memorial Day weekend also. Such rebels.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:16 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Well the good news is the ATFR is only one hour and then Kait and shawn are off to GMA.  They won't have to put up with TPTB bu@@sh** for too long.  Smiley

Well the lady at GMA is a Nick fan, so I believe they will get more questions about what happened between Nick and Kaitlyn and Shawn. I guess all of the interviews for the next couple of weeks will focus on Nick and Kaitlyn and Shawn, not only the happy couple. In all recaps I bet we will see the rejected proposal as often as the accepted one. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:44 pm

What press/appearances do they usually do after the show besides GMA?
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:54 pm

Alanna wrote:Thanks agent! I'm wondering if the sighting of Shawn last night was wrong because neither he or Kait have been spotted or snapped since she did jk Friday (along with him I'm guessing). Although I guess it wouldn't be the first time they didn't stay where they're supposed to because Kait was spotted over Memorial Day weekend also. Such rebels.
They are probably in hiding giving Shawn enunciation lessons for the live show laugh out loud
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:16 pm

algold29 wrote:What press/appearances do they usually do after the show besides GMA?
Basically all the ones she did talking about her sex scandal- ET, Extra, Tv Guide, E!, etc. I'll bring them all over to the no discussion fan thread Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:17 pm

In re-watching the EW video, I noticed a voiceover by Shawn that says something along the lines that he can't imagine that at this end of this she'd could be with the other person (or something along those lines) - it's funny that the US magazine puts the line in that the rejected F2 tells K to go be with "the other person." Further TPTB foolery.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:09 pm

Kaitlyn is scheduled to be on Jimmy Kimmel Monday. I assume this is what she taped Thursday night (possibly with Shawn?)

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:27 pm

Kimmel tapes Mondays on Monday evening, I believe. So if they are on Kimmel it will be after the live ATFR. The final couple used to appear on Kimmel- though the last I remember were Ali and Roberto and their ATFR wasn't live. Lately, though, the final couple has been whisked away after the live ATFR to New York and GMA/Kelly and Michael.

BTW, in my memory (which may be faulty), F1 doesn't get to stay with or be around the lead right before the ATFR so that there is a wonderful reunion on the air. So I would expect that Shawn is just laying low. Nick has no problems being publicly in LA- and he knows Ali is a fan- so I'm not surprised he'd have dinner with her - he can get away with it since she has a boyfriend and is, theoretically, "press".

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:53 pm

jcrbil wrote:Kimmel tapes Mondays on Monday evening, I believe.  So if they are on Kimmel it will be after the live ATFR.  The final couple used to appear on Kimmel- though the last I remember were Ali and Roberto and their ATFR wasn't live.  Lately, though, the final couple has been whisked away after the live ATFR to New York and GMA/Kelly and Michael.

BTW, in my memory (which may be faulty), F1 doesn't get to stay with or be around the lead right before the ATFR so that there is a wonderful reunion on the air.  So I would expect that Shawn is just laying low. Nick has no problems being publicly in LA- and he knows Ali is a fan- so I'm not surprised he'd have dinner with her - he can get away with it since she has a boyfriend and is, theoretically, "press".

I remember last year Josh and Andi were on Kimmel following ATFR. Kait was there on Thursday so I am not sure what she was doing ? Also, supposedly the People shoot was yesterday so I assume that it was done with Shawn so hopefully they got a little time together before Monday.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:00 pm

I am certain that Catherine traveled to LA just before the finale-as in the night before- and I believe the photo shoot was done the week before.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:04 pm

Kaitlyn and Shawn are expected to be on GMA on Tuesday.

I see them visiting Kimmel on Monday.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24